Page 41 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Thread: CBD Style Massage

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrawford View Post
    Some dudes here only seem to want diamond services: BBBJ/CIM, DFK & FS, they can't appreciate other services that a massage joint usually offers that brothels don't. Don't know why they don't just go to a brothel instead of wasting time complaining here.
    You forget that alternatives include ML with low entry price as well as brothels. If the ML here doesn't have chemistry with you, the entry fee helps her, but doesn't help your wallet and time. Unless $180 is not much money to you
    All publicity is good. Enjoy

No one is complaining. Just discussing the prices and what's on offer. Spending money here would be great as long as you know what the costs include

Young ladies is the selling point. And skilled body slides

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Upon a recommendation from this thread I went & saw Mako. I think you should all stop sooking like little bitches and go see her also.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kere View Post
    How do Korean bath house services differ from the RnT we know today?
    Korean bath house service is more about pampering and sensual services, until you blow. Well, in Sydney that's how it's been, not sure about what you get in Korea.

What you get depends on how long you booked. If you went for 1 hour, you usually get a facial treatment (they used some kind of cucumber paste, really nice), light massage with the girl in the nude, B2B, some times a pussy slide, BBBJ or CBJ depending on the girl, then a very good HJ. I mean top skills type of HJ here.

If you went for the biggest package 90 mins, you get a bigger room with a spa and you get to play with the girl in the spa.

FS was never always guaranteed in these places but I've had plenty of it from them. Covered or not. It's all YMMV in that regard.

But yea, B2B, NHJ and "some form of BJ (BB or C)" are all minimum service at those places.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Bella - mid 20s chinese girl.

average light massage.
    friendly bubbly personality.
    can do BBBJ.
    no pussy slide or pussy touching or FIV. totally off limits.

Nice girl - very cute.
    Service lacking when compared to previous girls like Maco, or Gina or Ann

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gotta love this thread it keeps going. There used to be a hand written roster for the week on wechat. I cant find it these days. Does anyone know if it still comes out and what day. I see wechat only goes back 3 days. Maybe I'm not looking in the right spot.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah Woodlands, Im an Ann Fan. YMMV

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    btw. Bella only works Thursdays

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan
    What you get depends on how long you booked. If you went for 1 hour, you usually get a facial treatment (they used some kind of cucumber paste, really nice), light massage with the girl in the nude, B2B, some times a pussy slide, BBBJ..........

or CBJ depending on the girl, then a very good HJ. I mean top skills type of HJ here
    That was sounding really inviting, I was definitely considering a booking. Sincerely

Then I read the last part, see the quote, and you lost me. Service is variable and may not be any better than other places
    The bathhouse experience would be phenomenal if it was total pampering, and entry fee covered everything imagined.

All publicity is good publicity. Enjoy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    Upon a recommendation from this thread I went & saw Mako. I think you should all stop sooking like little bitches and go see her also.
    ---
    maco, karen, suzu, riko, kiki ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some dudes here only seem to want diamond services: BBBJ/CIM, DFK & FS, they can't appreciate other services that a massage joint usually offers that brothels don't. Don't know why they don't just go to a brothel instead of wasting time complaining here.
    ---
    '''they can't appreciate other services that a massage joint usually offers''' ... only very few girls know how to do proper massage or proper body slide at cbd, it is obvious with the way you talk that you don't know the working background of most [ the 95% ] of these girls.
    Enjoy the way you like to enjoy massage shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    No more extra than two pineapples I would hope
    ---
    I like CBD [ read my previous comments ] but if they become greedy and rise the rate then will not worth to go there.
    135/155/180, 20 for bbbj and 100 for fs, is a balanced combination according the service etc.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just wondering anyone tried May - the new 20y J? Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    New place is stunningly done, ambiance is wonderful, reception is inviting, rooms cosy and I room shower is best thing especially when sharing with girl proving service. The pamper of being towels down after a shower with gentle kisses followed by sensual togetherness… yep that ticks all boxes. As long as price tag of 185 ph + 20 for bbbj stays it’s well worth the money.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So if I can add my 2 cents I started coming to this shop end of last year. It seemed liked at the time what I had tried with multiple girls was that kissing and bbbj cim was the standard and service was great. Towards when the new shop was being built and now, prices have gone up and the last few girls I tried did not offer any of the above or there service was really lacking and they didn't want to be there which is why I stopped coming unless someone can guarantee I can get what I got before. I appreciate a good massage but let's face it we all love a good part 2 (I don't usually push for part 3). Just my honest opinion here happy to agree to disagree and haven't tried the new shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh and I forgot to add the rotation of girls since I started coming has been quite high. Was told some girls were coming back 1 week before the new shop opened but upon asking yesterday none of them will come back and Hitomi who I liked as she did a great body slide and really offered PSE is now a manager and not working anymore

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Korean bath house service is more about pampering and sensual services, until you blow. Well, in Sydney that's how it's been, not sure about what you get in Korea.

What you get depends on how long you booked. If you went for 1 hour, you usually get a facial treatment (they used some kind of cucumber paste, really nice), light massage with the girl in the nude, B2B, some times a pussy slide, BBBJ or CBJ depending on the girl, then a very good HJ. I mean top skills type of HJ here.

If you went for the biggest package 90 mins, you get a bigger room with a spa and you get to play with the girl in the spa.

FS was never always guaranteed in these places but I've had plenty of it from them. Covered or not. It's all YMMV in that regard.

But yea, B2B, NHJ and "some form of BJ (BB or C)" are all minimum service at those places.
    That sounds really chill. You were so lucky to experience that in Sydney back then.

Are Korean bath house services completely extinct in Sydney now?
    What are the chances that CBD will bring it back with their new facilities?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Its still like that, except for the facial treatment.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone know if J Ayumi is coming back?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Okay what do you do if you making out with a girl and it transitions to FS but she doesn't mention anything about extra $. Do you just tip the de facto $100 or do you ask her rate afterwards, or do you just assume its a freebie?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Okay what do you do if you making out with a girl and it transitions to FS but she doesn't mention anything about extra $. Do you just tip the de facto $100 or do you ask her rate afterwards, or do you just assume its a freebie?
    I usually ask knowing I will probably give $100. 99% of the time they will ask for $100. If by any chance she ask for more, then I will politely decline will just give her $100. If she asks for less or no tip required, I will def become her regular(which only has happened once in my punting history at CBD style).