Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: which do you prefer : WL or ML ?

Senior Member(無間使者)

which do you prefer : WL or ML ?

i've always preferred WL's cos i always know what i am there for and what i am paying for and what i'm going to get.

with ML's, sometimes you pay good money but you don't get it as good as with WL's ?

opinions ? votes ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I much prefer MLs.
    The mystery.
    Some do the same thing with any cashed up guy.
    Some limit their options to certain guys
    Some dont go past a certain line.

I like the ones in the middle option i listed. Sure, its nice to be an “i only do this with you”, but that is bullshit most of the time. When its not and is genuine, its magnificent.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    WL for sure. I’m just there for the pound and I’m out so knowing what you’re paying for is worth it for me as I’m not into the intimacy etc

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    MLs all the way. You can go to a shop and see who else is working while you have your booked or random session. As with most service based industries, building rapport usually improves the service you receive and you can do that with an ML without having to pay for their full menu. WL's tend to be more robotic because you're paying for a specific service, whereas MLs who offer the services as selected extras rather than standard menu tend to provide a more natural and realistic experience when you get the advanced services.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hands down MLs pardon the pun

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    ML for the mystery factor

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've only had 3 standout WLs in years of punting before finding the massage scene. In 4 years I've had about 30 standout MLs and they exceeded expectations numerous times.

ML for me, even though I'm in Shitney, purely because I need back release/massage after being bent over a barrel at work, and having a sadistic fuck for a boss who doesn't even do a courtesy spit and/or reacharound.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I agree whole heartedly ml definitely less stressful to start with and best experiences. I find some shops I like and keep going back now and then try new shops with different ml s and find some nice ones too. But you always find some that are not but that’s ok

Senior Member(無間使者)
    which ml does it for you ? which massage venues would you recommend ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    ML 100% it’s way more fun to see how it ends.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think one could write a PhD thesis on the psychological reasons that men prefer ML over WL - or maybe the reverse. Is it the thrill of the unexpected, or the satisfaction of getting what you came for? This clever poll indicating ML all the way. So far. But I probably spend more time looking at WL ads. Perhaps another topic to review.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmb8 View Post
    I think one could write a PhD thesis on the psychological reasons that men prefer ML over WL - or maybe the reverse. Is it the thrill of the unexpected, or the satisfaction of getting what you came for? This clever poll indicating ML all the way. So far. But I probably spend more time looking at WL ads. Perhaps another topic to review.
    Agree - prob highlights the evolutionary hunting instincts rather than the need for progreation, he says trying to sound knowledgeable. lol
    But the discussion should be Wg's or ML.
    I think the thing is with Wgs you know 10,000 dicks have been in there whereas ML you convince yourself that you are the first.
    I also think the foreplay of a tickling massage and expectation of things to cum gets us going more.
    Don't you hate in some brothels that dick inspection bit...or don't they do that anymore since its been ages since I've brothelized.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i guess i prefer WL's.

i know WL's regularly get tested. they are more afraid of their customers than they would have you think.

ML's, sometimes they go all natural on a customer they think they like or have a connection with, or if they think they can get a visa thru the customer. do they bother to go for tests ? probably not, since they themselves have sussed the customer out by looking for lesions etc etc but are they medically trained ? Hmm ... i wonder ...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexchinn View Post
    i've always preferred WL's cos i always know what i am there for and what i am paying for and what i'm going to get.

with ML's, sometimes you pay good money but you don't get it as good as with WL's ?

opinions ? votes ?
    IM NEW TO THIS BUT COULD YOU EXPLAIN TO BE WHAT IS WL AND ML???/ SO MANY ABREVIATIONS....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jd player View Post
    IM NEW TO THIS BUT COULD YOU EXPLAIN TO BE WHAT IS WL AND ML???/ SO MANY ABREVIATIONS....
    WL - Working Lady
    ML - Massage Lady

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by jd player View Post
    Hey jd - good resource = Urban dictionary.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    no clear winner at the polls ! seems older men prefer ML's and younger men prefer WL's

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's probably more along the lines of Brothels and private workers are easier to understand when you're new to punting. They're the obvious ones. Massage isn't on many peoples radars until either they get a random massage that gets extras and they become aware of the option of massage or until they find sites like this and get it pointed out to them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast