Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: which do you prefer : WL or ML ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by alexchinn View Post
    i've always preferred WL's cos i always know what i am there for and what i am paying for and what i'm going to get.

with ML's, sometimes you pay good money but you don't get it as good as with WL's ?

opinions ? votes ?
    I’d have to go with WL. I’m just not into massages, and getting one but finding there are no extras, would irritate me and leave me unfulfilled. Not to mention I hate not having prices on the menu ahead of picking the sever at the restaurant.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ok. Just to be clear. I'm sure there are quite a few of us that see MLs and do not do a massage.
    Preference to game on right from the start.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    WLs. The ML game is for simps who pretend they're in playing some game with uncertainty but let's all be honest every place that gives extras is bloody obvious and then every girl will do the shit she does to you for someone else with enough pineapples.

WLs you know what you're getting into upfront and all my best roots have been the WLs.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i prefer MLs because i think it is more a buyers market

even though a ML isn't a sure thing you can walk in and if you are not happy with what you see walk out after the massage
    or if it's worth it drop some pineapples and enjoy yourself
    as long as you go in expecting nothing you won't be disappointed

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Don't you hate in some brothels that dick inspection bit...or don't they do that anymore since its been ages since I've brothelized.
    4FoW2
    Never had the inspection in a Massage place until last week. Was away in a southern capital at a high-end (??) joint that emphasises no FS. I booked a 23yo aussie girl who had only been in the industry about 2 weeks (so she said) and negotiated dfk and daty as extras with HJ.
    Before we began she insisted on the old brothel inspection and did it like an old WG from a brothel. All good, then proceeded to give an ordinary performance with little or no erotic involvement. Sort of RnT version of a starfish.
    Oh well, all part of the journey.
    RTG

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    WL mostly because I'm still new to the massage world and I like knowing what I'm getting and also what prices (before extras) to expect

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i think it is safe to say that the winner of the poll would be : WL all the way.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cool

WL. There is no doubt in what your seeking. You can discuss exactly your needs. Plus you learn alot the provider when being intimate.
    Much more fun
    ML. Too many variables and uncertainties

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12