Thread: Isabel - Solid Punt; Genuinely Friendly Girl in her early 20s

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Isabel - Solid Punt; Genuinely Friendly Girl in her early 20s

I have a habit of not booking. I do not have a punting phone, and do not like mamasan's having my phone number, in case they get pro-active and start messaging me out of the blue.

Isabel was the only girl on offer at the time. Twice I've done this, and twice I get Isabel.
    Probably it means Isabel is not as popular as the other girls at Diva. Regardless, Isabel is good.

She has C to D boobs - great shape and looks perfectly natural. Great nipple shape.
    Her skin is a little tanned for Chinese, but I wouldn't consider her to be "dark".
    She is friendly, and young. Probably early 20s. Easy to strike a conversation, and generally quite sunny in disposition.
    She is probably 163-168cm - reasonable height with nice thighs. Not athletic but fit.

Massage was OK. But I did not come for a massage.

Body slide was a little short, but she flipped me over and spent quite a bit of time simultaneously sucking nipples and doing a hand job. She's ok with light pussy touching and clitoris stimulation, but politely refused FIV.
    Didn't try DFK. She allowed me to suck her nipples.
    Her thighs are to die for. She did slide her thighs up and down a little, but refused to do any pussy slide.

Overall, a solid massage punt.

Pros:
    - Great breasts and nipples, in shape, size, color and texture.
    - Great sexy legs
    - Nice personality
    - Good at sucking nipples

Cons:
    - Massage a little on the weak side
    - Plain, i.e. not a K Julia.
    - No FIV or pussy sliding

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cheers bro. Thanks for your report.

Shop Owner
    Thanks for your review. Please come again.
    Diva Body Tone
    Tel: (02) 9281-1098
    Mob: 0401-616-343
    43 Albion Street, Surry Hills 2010
    www.diva43.com

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    I have a habit of not booking. I do not have a punting phone, and do not like mamasan's having my phone number, in case they get pro-active and start messaging me out of the blue.

Isabel was the only girl on offer at the time. Twice I've done this, and twice I get Isabel.
    Probably it means Isabel is not as popular as the other girls at Diva. Regardless, Isabel is good.

She has C to D boobs - great shape and looks perfectly natural. Great nipple shape.
    Her skin is a little tanned for Chinese, but I wouldn't consider her to be "dark".
    She is friendly, and young. Probably early 20s. Easy to strike a conversation, and generally quite sunny in disposition.
    She is probably 163-168cm - reasonable height with nice thighs. Not athletic but fit.

Body slide was a little short, but she flipped me over and spent quite a bit of time simultaneously sucking nipples and doing a hand job. She's ok with light pussy touching and clitoris stimulation, but politely refused FIV.
    Her thighs are to die for. She did slide her thighs up and down a little, but refused to do any pussy slide.

Pros:
    - Great sexy legs
    - Nice personality

Cons:
    Thanks for sharing mate
    Beautiful report of Isabel love those with good personality
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post

Pros:
    - Great sexy legs
    - Nice personality

Cons:
    If you didn't come for a massage then what did you come for? No mention of part 3!

If you like a young curvy girl with large natural breasts then you should check out Isabel. She sure does get worked up if you know how to press the right buttons and it will be a hot sweaty session.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks bro beautiful report
    She has stunning body

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Planned last Tuesday to visit as Isabel weekly roster but she cancelled her shift
    This shop extending trading hours to 1am

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing Isabel reports good information

Quote Originally Posted by diva43 View Post
    Isabel is in today roster. Please come and book now! Enjoy and Relax!
    Finally Visited Isabel today, almost same great service as OP mentioned, she has natural C-D boobs beautiful shape and nice nips for sucking love them. Busty lady not fat good for cuddling as we showered together enjoying Italian and CBJ good sucking. Isabel reminds me Elika, body wise as well as service oriented and personality.
    Highly recommended
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    what happened to her friend Juliana? She is no longer on the roster.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice writing with overall pro and cons
    Thanks for sharing bro

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    Finally Visited Isabel today, almost same great service as OP mentioned, she has natural C-D boobs beautiful shape and nice nips for sucking love them. Busty lady not fat good for cuddling as we showered together enjoying Italian and CBJ good sucking. Isabel reminds me Elika, body wise as well as service oriented and personality.
    Highly recommended
    Maybe the boys want someone really skinny or slim. I think Rebecca fits that body shape and not Isabel. Isabel is young, busty and slightly curvy. For anyone who wants the above and noting that her service is not bad either, give her a go.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Maybe the boys want someone really skinny or slim. I think Rebecca fits that body shape and not Isabel. Isabel is young, busty and slightly curvy. For anyone who wants the above and noting that her service is not bad either, give her a go.
    Absolutely agree with brother cuteguy as everyone has different choices cup of tea.
    Saw a Caucasian on rostered
    Anyone can report back?
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    Absolutely agree with brother cuteguy as everyone has different choices cup of tea.
    Saw a Caucasian on rostered
    Anyone can report back?
    Saw the photos too. Real Caucasian or mixed?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Rebecca has slim curvy body but she is not on roster for few weeks. Not sure having holidays or else

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Visited Isabel last week, good service with GFE strong massage and highly recommended.
    Isabel only work Monday Tuesday and Wednesday fyi

Shop Owner
    Isabel, NEW Pretty Chinese Girl, Age 25, 168cm, Size 8-9, 34D Cup, Busty and Sexy! Amazing Curve Figure! Warm and Friendly!

She is working today until 8pm. Please come and book now to enjoy the good time!

Diva Body Tone
    www.diva43.com

Shop Owner
    Isabel is in today roster. Please come and book now! Enjoy and Relax!
    Diva Body Tone
    www.diva43.com

Shop Owner
    Isabel, NEW Pretty Chinese Girl, Age 25, 168cm, Size 8-9, 34D Cup, Busty and Sexy! Amazing Curve Figure! Warm and Friendly!

She is working today until 8pm. Please come and book now to enjoy the good time!

Diva Body Tone
    www.diva43.com

Shop Owner
    Isabel will work tonight until 8pm. Please come to Enjoy! Book now to Relax!
    Diva Body Tone
    www.diva43.com