Thread: Pen - Random Luck

Senior Member(無間使者)

Pen - Random Luck

Long time lurker but first review, so bare with me.

I had to take a break from work today to go get a tyre puncture fixed. Whilst im waiting for old mate to do his job i start looking at whos rostered today.

Seen alotta good commentary about Pen / Ester so called Summerville and asked if she was available. Mamasan said 'wow you lucky, she free at 12' it was 1145am and i was over the bridge... Never driven so fast in my life.

Got there and Pen was behind the counter with mamasan and another girl. She asked me 'double double'.. I laughed and said err no thanks.
    Never done a double and quite frankly wouldn't know where to focus haha

Anyway Pen led me upstairs through a fucken maze, Summerville have moved location and its massive so after a couple of flight of stairs we end up in the room. I ask to take a quick shower as it's so hot today.

Face down and got chatting, Pen is super chatty and extremely friendly. Makes it less business like. I make a comment about never trying a Malaysian ML girl before and she assures me there are plenty (of course i know this). Pen then tells me about her friend Canny and explained they are best friends.. I pretend not to know about Canny but again secretly do and Pen tells me i should try a double with her and Canny. In no uncertain terms, she says 'when Canny and i get together, we go crazy'

Save that for the memory bank lol

Part 1 - Her massage is actually quite good, i always like a medium massage with larger surface area hands and not pinching. She does very well that sense.
    This goes on for maybe 20mins, lots of chatting about food, heritage etc. Again super friendly

Part 2 - So im waiting to see if all the reports are true and let me say, y'all don't disappoint. Pen started with some amazing light touching, focusing on my balls and ass and would occasionally fiddle with the tip of cock from behind. I love this, always hits the spot and makes me rock hard.
    She then starts lightly kissing the back of my body and legs then comes up and starts tounging my ear, tick in the box.

Turn over and shes still clothed but starts with some amazing ball licking and a little more 😉. She strips herself standing over me somehow.. Blurry

She starts to gently stroke my cock which is rock hard and then moves up to suck my nipples. I couldn't get any harder, but i did haha.

I return the favour for a few mins then get her to lie down. I get up and lean over her and suck those amazing C cup titties upside down, this gives her full access to kiss and lick my nipples too. Amazing pleasuring each other at the same time whilst she strokes my cock.

Somehow my balls made it to her mouth again and she sucked them upside down whilst stroking my cock... Let me tell you, this was wild and gave me a chance to reach down and play with those tits again.

Its a bit of a blur but some how she ends up kneeling on the floor working on me. She oiled her hands up and continued to work me, i directed her to give a bit of an edging style handjob and she obliged. I always love this, makes the session so much better. Plenty more mouth action and also some eager LFK, which was surprising. Extremely pleasing for a first visit.

Not sure what the etiquette for posting is, so ive left some details out, but eventually i blow a massive load and out of breath.

Another quick shower, hand over a fiddy and i bounce out of there happy.

Seems like all the other reviews are accurate

WIR - definitely, and probably take up her offer of a double with best mate Canny 🤣

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A double with Canny would be dynamite

Pen is not into doubles. She may agree from customer service point of view but she does not like that.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Funandfun View Post
    Pen is not into doubles. She may agree from customer service point of view but she does not like that.
    OP said the offer came from Pen herself

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She does bj by any chance?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    She did suggest it herself and I think the case of YMMV increases with a double, you need to be punching well for 2 girls instead of just 1 😂

I had a double with her and one of her good friend. Overall it was not a good session, later she mentioned that double is something she don't prefer. If she has changed her service model then I can't say anything.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by popped2 View Post
    She did suggest it herself and I think the case of YMMV increases with a double, you need to be punching well for 2 girls instead of just 1 ��
    Hahaha spot on there can not agreed more. I can picture it now

Imagine the list below at SV -
    Anita and Pen
    Eva and Tiffany
    Pen and Tiffany
    Sky and Snow
    Anita and Snow
    Fiona and Sara
    Those lucky guys!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Funandfun View Post
    I had a double with her and one of her good friend. Overall it was not a good session, later she mentioned that double is something she don't prefer. If she has changed her service model then I can't say anything.
    Sorry bro, you're actually right.. It's coming back to me now. She said she usually doesn't like double with girls she doesn't know, but would do it with Canny and they 'go wild'.

I forgot the part of the conversation probably because my mind was busy saving all the good parts 🤣

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post

Anita and Pen
    Eva and Tiffany
    Pen and Tiffany
    Sky and Snow
    Anita and Snow
    Fiona and Sara
    Those lucky guys!
    Don't think I could do it man, wouldn't know where to focus. Can't move two hands at the speed of lightning if needed either hahaha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Anita and Pen
    Eva and Tiffany
    Pen and Tiffany
    Sky and Snow
    Anita and Snow
    Fiona and Sara
    Those lucky guys!
    Rainbow was always good with doubles too, wonder what happened to her

Banned
    Works at 88A Artarmon as Iris........

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Works at 88A Artarmon as Iris........
    Great, thank you!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I Never tried rainbow but I know she ie pretty wild.( 88A. 14 Burwood.184 Drummoyne )
    Who would u recommend Rainbow with when she work at sv?

I Never tried rainbow but I know she ie pretty wild.( 88A. 14 Burwood.184 Drummoyne )
    I would recommend rainbow with sayuri (big Taiwanese lass)
    Same wildness just different sizes.
    Cheers

Anita and Pen
    Eva and Tiffany
    Pen and Tiffany
    Sky and Snow
    Anita and Snow
    Fiona and Sara
    Those lucky guys!
    I did tried Anita and Pen and it was a dud punt.

Has anyone tried jap Yuzu at SV recently ?

Anita and Pen
    Eva and Tiffany
    Pen and Tiffany
    Sky and Snow
    Anita and Snow
    Fiona and Sara
    Those lucky guys!
    I would add
    Moon and Snow
    Pen and Sapphire (they were happy to work together but never happened)
    The craziest double I had at this place was with Sara and Emily (a philo who worked for a very short time).

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Jeez, too long ago for me to remember specific names, but she was great with whoever else was in the room. There was an older Chinese girl she was friends with who worked on the same day - they worked really well together