Saw the new J girl Mila at 310 today.
She just arrived in Sydney yesterday.
Can’t get fresher than that.

LOOKS and BODY
Mila is in her late 20s and from Tokyo.
She is a thicc and meaty and chunky girl, so if you like skinny or spinner or petite then forget about it.
There are dozens of skinny girls at Ginza an I am sure the reception staff can recommend one for you – it won’t be Mila.
Personally I like a thicc and chunky girl, but I appreciate a lot of bros don’t.
What I like about Mila is that there is no sag or flab in her arse or hips or thighs. She is so firm and solid! If you slap her arse you can hear the sound from Dee Why.
Face is cute and pretty enough but she is not a model.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
Just arrived in Sydney and fresher than Harris Farm.
Experienced in Japan Soaplands and “Health Delivery” so knows what she is doing.
Really sweet girl, like seriously really sweet as sugar. Just a really nice friendly girl.
Knows how to look after a man, and sneaks in a quiet little orgasm while she is doing it ��

DFK and DATY
Nice DFK kisses. I had warm her up a bit but once she was warmed up the DFK flowed feely and wildly.
Shaved her pussy this morning before coming into work especially for us Sydney punters so the least I could do was give her a good lick.
I like her pussy. Its meaty and puffy on the outside, but very tight on the inside, and she gets wet very quickly.

BBBJ
I’ve had better, I’ve had worse as far as technique goes, but the thing is Mila has this gentle sensual nature and energy and it shines through in everything she does, whether she is talking to you, or undressing you, or washing you, or sucking your cock, and it feels good.

FUCKING
Nice and tight and lots of energy.
How does the AC/DC song go “Knocking me out with those Japanese thighs”
Those thighs and calves wrapped around you in missionary, that big firm solid arse to slap against in doggie, those big tits to squeeze and suck in cowgirl. It’s all good. She’s a good fuck

ROUND 2
The plan was to not do a round 2 because I had Aya booked at Empire later in the day.
But she started playing with my dick and I couldn’t resist another go at that thicc body.

OVERALL
Again I repeat just so we are crystal clear.
If you are into skinny or petite girls NO!
Mila is thick and meaty.
There are hundreds of skinny Asian girls in Sydney you can see.
Mila is a thicc Asian girl which is actually not a very common thing and a special treat if you want to give it a go.
She also happens to be a really sweet girl who will treat you like her boyfriend and give you a nice fuck if you give her a go.