Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Filo Sweetie - Very pretty, very cute, great service

Filo Sweetie - Very pretty, very cute, great service

Sweetie at Ginza 301 is hands down the best experience I have had in shops thus far.

Girl Name Sweetie
    Ethnicity Filipino
    Duration 30 minutes (make sure you book longer)
    Value for Money My dudes, absolutely
    Accurate Photos Was told they were touched up a little, but I'd believe you if you told me they weren't. Her body is exactly what you see in the photos

20211222151818496102.jpg20211222151818166648.jpg
    Face 7/10
    I am pretty hash with how I rate faces and everyone has a different type so for context - I think of someone like Jennie Kim as a 9.5 so when I say 7/10 I am talking about the kind of girl that is so pretty most guys would be too scared to talk to her on a night out.

She looks like a combination of Liza Soberano and Alia Bhatt, but not quite a super super model - just a normal girl that looks similar but with normal person imperfections.
    Easily the prettiest girl I have seen in any shop so far.

If you walk around Sydney during the day, she'd be the kind of girl that you'd think of being in the top 30% most attractive girls you'd see out.
    Body 7/10
    I don't think she works out but she is slim and has an hourglass figure, great hips and a great ass. Cup size is around B but I like that.

I'm generally into smaller framed butts and Sweetie's is a bit larger than I normally go for but I was into it. Normally larger butts comes with a less tight overall appearance but that isn't the case here.

Looks similar to Selena Gomez, tight stomach and then a M sized ass.

She wore this tight black dress, when I walked into the room I tripped over myself getting undressed looking at her.
    Overall I've only done a few punts and this has been my most enjoyable so by definition 10/10 for me.

I'd imagine there are girls out there that might be better looking, offer better service, etc - but I haven't met them yet. Feel free to recommend

Did some back and forth on WeChat with the official Ginza WeChat. Dude I was chatting to was pretty funny, I kept interrogating him about who was working, if I could see them before paying, do a lineup (idk, I am new to this and the last few punts I had were disappointing in the looks category).

In the end, he assured me that Sweetie was cute but I couldn't see beforehand - so I took the plunge and booked in a half hour (limit my losses if it wasn't what I was hoping for).

Sat around the lobby, got called up to the room and made the move.

I open the door and there she is, looking at me with her big dark eyes. She was wearing this tight fitting black dress which hugged her figure. My first thought was "fuck, of all the times to book 30 minutes".

She got undressed and I was tripping over myself watching her take her clothes off. I was trying to keep cool but she was hot af and I was kinda nervous.

We did the whole shower thing, I practically dived onto the bed like "leeeeetttss gooooo".

She started off with a BJ. I normally do CBJ because I like to play it safe - but BBBJ was on offer and she was really hot. In the moment it was hard to resist so she started on that. Great BJ, I'm an average sized dude - no teeth and she went deep.

Eventually she got on top, I kept thinking that I had to do her from behind before I go so we try a couple other positions.

I tried to play with her clit but she wasn't feeling it - probably my bad, maybe I wasn't gentle enough in my haste to bust inside 30 minutes.

Did prone bone position, her ass, jesus christ.

Ended off with a blow jobs with CIM.

had 5/10 minutes remaining so we chilled out and talked about stuff. She's a really cool girl, kinda person you'd hang with. Funny, charming, ambitious. She's only been in the industry a few months.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree with your 7/10 rating for face and body. I didn't really like how her skin wasn't smooth like other girls, but other than that she's young and pretty.
    In terms of her service, I'd rate her 6/10, just because she seemed abit overworked, didn't seem as fresh and energetic as other girls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not intrested anymore

Is it often you find WL or ML that are as pretty as Sweetie?

I can't really rate or compare her service so my rating is meaningless. I'm just stoked to be there :laugh:

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coco Paper View Post
    Sweetie at Ginza 301 is hands down the best experience I have had in shops thus far.

Girl Name Sweetie
    Ethnicity Filipino
    Duration 30 minutes (make sure you book longer)
    Value for Money My dudes, absolutely
    Accurate Photos Was told they were touched up a little, but I'd believe you if you told me they weren't. Her body is exactly what you see in the photos

20211222151818496102.jpg20211222151818166648.jpg
    Face 7/10
    I am pretty hash with how I rate faces and everyone has a different type so for context - I think of someone like Jennie Kim as a 9.5 so when I say 7/10 I am talking about the kind of girl that is so pretty most guys would be too scared to talk to her on a night out.

She looks like a combination of Liza Soberano and Alia Bhatt, but not quite a super super model - just a normal girl that looks similar but with normal person imperfections.
    Easily the prettiest girl I have seen in any shop so far.

If you walk around Sydney during the day, she'd be the kind of girl that you'd think of being in the top 30% most attractive girls you'd see out.
    Body 7/10
    I don't think she works out but she is slim and has an hourglass figure, great hips and a great ass. Cup size is around B but I like that.

I'm generally into smaller framed butts and Sweetie's is a bit larger than I normally go for but I was into it. Normally larger butts comes with a less tight overall appearance but that isn't the case here.

Looks similar to Selena Gomez, tight stomach and then a M sized ass.

She wore this tight black dress, when I walked into the room I tripped over myself getting undressed looking at her.
    Overall I've only done a few punts and this has been my most enjoyable so by definition 10/10 for me.

I'd imagine there are girls out there that might be better looking, offer better service, etc - but I haven't met them yet. Feel free to recommend

Did some back and forth on WeChat with the official Ginza WeChat. Dude I was chatting to was pretty funny, I kept interrogating him about who was working, if I could see them before paying, do a lineup (idk, I am new to this and the last few punts I had were disappointing in the looks category).

In the end, he assured me that Sweetie was cute but I couldn't see beforehand - so I took the plunge and booked in a half hour (limit my losses if it wasn't what I was hoping for).

Sat around the lobby, got called up to the room and made the move.

I open the door and there she is, looking at me with her big dark eyes. She was wearing this tight fitting black dress which hugged her figure. My first thought was "fuck, of all the times to book 30 minutes".

She got undressed and I was tripping over myself watching her take her clothes off. I was trying to keep cool but she was hot af and I was kinda nervous.

We did the whole shower thing, I practically dived onto the bed like "leeeeetttss gooooo".

She started off with a BJ. I normally do CBJ because I like to play it safe - but BBBJ was on offer and she was really hot. In the moment it was hard to resist so she started on that. Great BJ, I'm an average sized dude - no teeth and she went deep.

Eventually she got on top, I kept thinking that I had to do her from behind before I go so we try a couple other positions.

I tried to play with her clit but she wasn't feeling it - probably my bad, maybe I wasn't gentle enough in my haste to bust inside 30 minutes.

Did prone bone position, her ass, jesus christ.

Ended off with a blow jobs with CIM.

had 5/10 minutes remaining so we chilled out and talked about stuff. She's a really cool girl, kinda person you'd hang with. Funny, charming, ambitious. She's only been in the industry a few months.
    Have to say what a comorehensive review and thats how it should be done.

Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    I remember this girl being okay looking, looked more Indian than Fila. I didn't think she was a $300/hr girl though, thought she should just be standard pricing. I'm expecting a hottie for $300.
    Those of you who saw Sweetie, how do you rate her BBBJ? Was off the charts for me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the review Coco Paper, very comprehensive

BBBJ was great, solid 7/10 - but it was the end of the night and I was the last customer.

Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    I remember this girl being okay looking, looked more Indian than Fila. I didn't think she was a $300/hr girl though, thought she should just be standard pricing. I'm expecting a hottie for $300.
    I've done maybe 5 or 6 punts now around Sydney - n5m, Sakura 57, Ginza, some place near Chatswood. So far Sweetie is the most attractive I've met. Maybe I have bad luck or don't know how to pick girls from the websites/wechat stories. How often do you meet girls more attractive than Sweetie?

Shop Owner
    Hi! Starting today 25 June Sweetie is moving to our new shop Ginza World Lounge. 1pm start, please call 0450090888 or wechat id: ginzaworld if you wanna see her
    Welcome to Ginza World Lounge
    Ginza group's newest say hello shop.
    278 Cleveland St, Surry Hills. Open everyday 11am-3am
    Shop phone: 0450090888 (bookings, enquiries)
    Wechat id: Ginzaworld (bookings, enquiries, roster)
    Roster and photos: http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...(No-Reply-Plz)

We need feedbacks to improve! Also complaints, critiques, compliments,
    Feedback line: Jesse 0405552647 or wechat ID: westwindfirefly

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone know where Sweetie works now? Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looking at the pics and at the reviews, I think Sweetie may have been working at TR190 as Sophia and at 184 Drummoyne as Baby. Afterall, how many gorgeous size 4 Ph/Au sub 40kg girls are there in this industry in Sydney? When I last saw her, she was getting tired of the work in TR190 and finished shortly thereafter. She had also stopped working at 184 when I last checked.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wonder where she is now

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm curious also. Anyone know where she works at now assuming shes still in the industry? DM is fine.
    Thanks!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Also keen to know! Thanks!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    DM me as well if you jniw where she is

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    They come and go, plenty more hotpussy product on offer at Ginza H Q. And Empire

I _think_ I saw her working in Top Ryde massage not long ago, though I am not sure it was the same person.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    not interested anymore

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Was Sophia-Baby-Sweerie doing full service at Ryde or just rub and tug? Like many others wouldn't mind another soiree with that sweet piece!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillbros View Post
    Was Sophia-Baby-Sweerie doing full service at Ryde or just rub and tug? Like many others wouldn't mind another soiree with that sweet piece!
    Yes, full service at Top Ryde

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast