Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A failed punting adventure (story)

I was reading the OP’s other good story about his fading favourite ML. Great read then I discover this thread, very interesting.

To start with , I guess so far No One has gone beyond part 1 in this shop, right ? Or did I misread something ?

I got one question though , for everyone who has responded so far, no one is Chinese ? Just wondering if a Chinese punter like yours truly may have better luck ?

Secondly, I think the OP went Julie, May and then Yvonne ? I wonder if he had gone Julie, Julie, Julie - he might have a different outcome ?

Who knows, this shop might have a policy of never offer any extra to first or second time customers, but they would tease and suggestive and let punters be hooked, didn’t the OP went back 3 times ? So it works, if he had got what he wanted, he might just move on and they would never see him again !

I would never know either way unless I visited this place myself. But I have personally been to a few legit shops which was new to me and first thing I did was to ask politely in mandarin if relaxation is available 有放鬆服務嗎?if the answer is no, I walked.

Ps. However, even this move had its down side as it happened to me in Adelaide, yes, the ML said ok to the HJ but I didn’t ask further about clothes off and confirmed the price and services and for my pineapple it was only a clothed HJ ……. Lol

Thanks everyone for sharing.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I was reading the OP’s other good story about his fading favourite ML. Great read then I discover this thread, very interesting.

To start with , I guess so far No One has gone beyond part 1 in this shop, right ? Or did I misread something ?

I got one question though , for everyone who has responded so far, no one is Chinese ? Just wondering if a Chinese punter like yours truly may have better luck ?

Secondly, I think the OP went Julie, May and then Yvonne ? I wonder if he had gone Julie, Julie, Julie - he might have a different outcome ?

Who knows, this shop might have a policy of never offer any extra to first or second time customers, but they would tease and suggestive and let punters be hooked, didn’t the OP went back 3 times ? So it works, if he had got what he wanted, he might just move on and they would never see him again !

I would never know either way unless I visited this place myself. But I have personally been to a few legit shops which was new to me and first thing I did was to ask politely in mandarin if relaxation is available 有放鬆服務嗎?if the answer is no, I walked.

Ps. However, even this move had its down side as it happened to me in Adelaide, yes, the ML said ok to the HJ but I didn’t ask further about clothes off and confirmed the price and services and for my pineapple it was only a clothed HJ ……. Lol

Cheers
    Never thought i'd see this thread get resurrected!

To answer some of your questions, it was just hard to get a consistent girl sometimes to build a rapport. Like when i tried to book May.

The only one i had consistency with was Yvonne, who I've seen 2-3 times now.
    I've tried using WeChat and Google translate and she always says no the HE, which great massage aside kind of prevented me from coming back.

I definitely think a Chinese speaking person like yourself will get better success.
    My feeling for this is because Yvonne just isnt responsive when i talk to her on WeChat unless i use google translate first, even tho the app translates. Shes kinda gives me the tough girl vibe online, looking at her frequent wechat posts she does some sort of kick boxing and goes hunting a lot, always posing with a rifle.
    The latter i find amusing because i doubt she uses the rifles properly, all the shots are posed and not candid.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think it can be a tactic of legit massage shops where the business is slow to seduce men into thinking that maybe extras are on the cards. It is a great entry point into the business for shy women. They can get comfortable with naked men and erect pensises before deciding to move onto a shop where extras are offered.

I agree that the excitement of the unknown is fantastic, especially if you are in need of a remedial massage regardless.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

Cheers
    I agree on the policy would be nothing extra for first timers.
    Hence always say you been there before so they have an idea?
    Some shops are just stricted, no fs at all however still allow abit of extras like HJ.
    But if shops are not giving anything at all then it's just a legit shop and best to move on

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What an adventure. Been in a few shops like this where it's all blurred and confusing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Reminds me of an encounter in the Thai massage shop that got replaced by Parramatta Blossoms. Went there for a legit massage and got a younger ML who had the girl next door look. Kept the undies on as this was a legit massage shop.

Got chatting with the girl and after a few minutes she took off my undies so that she doesn't get oil on them. I started by touching the girl's calves and the back of her knees. This technique has always served me well over the years. If the girl is receptive this goes further, or she has the option to move away and put an end to it. I will NEVER touch the intimate parts unless I get the go ahead. In this case she was more than receptive. Asked me to turn over and offered a h/e while moving my hand to her covered pussy. She didn't take her off her panties, but kept rubbing herself on my fingers saying she is so horny.

Funny thing is that there was a guy at the reception trying to ask in different ways if they provided a HE massage and the mamasan kept pretending not to understand. In the end he just left. I was listening to that while getting the hand job . In the end we both had the happy ending .

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SinSeeker View Post
    Reminds me of an encounter in the Thai massage shop that got replaced by Parramatta Blossoms. Went there for a legit massage and got a younger ML who had the girl next door look. Kept the undies on as this was a legit massage shop.

Got chatting with the girl and after a few minutes she took off my undies so that she doesn't get oil on them. I started by touching the girl's calves and the back of her knees. This technique has always served me well over the years. If the girl is receptive this goes further, or she has the option to move away and put an end to it. I will NEVER touch the intimate parts unless I get the go ahead. In this case she was more than receptive. Asked me to turn over and offered a h/e while moving my hand to her covered pussy. She didn't take her off her panties, but kept rubbing herself on my fingers saying she is so horny.

Funny thing is that there was a guy at the reception trying to ask in different ways if they provided a HE massage and the mamasan kept pretending not to understand. In the end he just left. I was listening to that while getting the hand job . In the end we both had the happy ending .

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk
    Prime example why it's called a punt

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What a good read!
    Shop owner must be like wtf .with all these customers calling for may or yvonne 😂

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the fun read! The moment I thought it worked out turned out to be just a tease. Chasing after that pot of gold

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Seems like a ploy to attract punters.
    I wonder if there were a couple of ex-RNT MLs who now worked at this legit establishment. Consequently, they brought their old routines.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    One tip I can give you WRT the language barrier is that it is worse with certain nationalities. The worst of the lot are the Chinese girls. They are simply too lazy to get out of their comfort zones, never put any effort into learning English and will try to get by with just speaking Chinese in every opportunity they can get. Like, they meet a John with slitty eyes for the first time, boom they start speaking Mando hoping that the guy can speak Mando too. They are in a completely separate level of non-English-speaking to any other girls. The flipside is, if you can speak even the most basic Mando, your chances of getting something from them increases by multiples!
    WADR, I'll disagree about the Chinese. With any Asian, it's all about NOT losing face. So I wouldn't call them lazy, in my experience anyway. I certainly can't speak Mandarin, nor Cantonese for that matter, but I know a few phrases to break the ice, and I have traveled quite a bit in China, so always ask where she's from to break more ice. I've had very good luck with PRC's here.

My favorite example, not here, but in DXB, but I think an appropriate example, is with a PRC from Cyclone (and anyone that was in DXB in the aughts knows the significance of that). SYT PRC walks up to me in the bar, big smile, says "You want me, yes or no?" I'm frankly stunned by her brusqueness, zero marketing, I don't say anything. After a minute, she says "OK" and hands me a yellow stickie. On it, was her name and phone number. 2 years later, same bar, I see a stunner, looks familiar. I ask her name, phone number, it IS the same girl. Now her LT rate is way above my pay grade (except for birthday and Christmas), but a ST afternooner is within reason. I do, and while there, I tell her about meeting her previously, and how brusque she was. She just laughed, explaining that back then, those were the ONLY English words she knew (plus "I love you"). Conversation pointless. Now, 2 years later, she could carry on a descent conversation in any subject. 6 years later, she'd gotten her DXB driver's license (NO easy feat, MANY hours of driving school required), and had bought herself a car so she was completely mobile. Her observations on life worth a book.

Here is Aus, talked with a shy Thai. I do speak a bit of Thai. She warmed up, explained she was taking English classes just to improve her English, but was quite embarrassed with her current capabilities. As you stated, she appreciated me speaking slowly but NOT in a condescending way.

But here in Aus, with any PRC that I've been interested in pursuing extras, I haven't had a problem proceeding in English. I find the PRC's to be hardworking and understand what it takes to be successful. So I wouldn't say it's laziness but shyness. And I think they are VERY astute in judging attitude. Or maybe I've just picked those who have been here for some length of time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    lol great story

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This story is unreal

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    WADR, I'll disagree about the Chinese. With any Asian, it's all about NOT losing face. So I wouldn't call them lazy, in my experience anyway. I certainly can't speak Mandarin, nor Cantonese for that matter, but I know a few phrases to break the ice, and I have traveled quite a bit in China, so always ask where she's from to break more ice. I've had very good luck with PRC's here.

My favorite example, not here, but in DXB, but I think an appropriate example, is with a PRC from Cyclone (and anyone that was in DXB in the aughts knows the significance of that). SYT PRC walks up to me in the bar, big smile, says "You want me, yes or no?" I'm frankly stunned by her brusqueness, zero marketing, I don't say anything. After a minute, she says "OK" and hands me a yellow stickie. On it, was her name and phone number. 2 years later, same bar, I see a stunner, looks familiar. I ask her name, phone number, it IS the same girl. Now her LT rate is way above my pay grade (except for birthday and Christmas), but a ST afternooner is within reason. I do, and while there, I tell her about meeting her previously, and how brusque she was. She just laughed, explaining that back then, those were the ONLY English words she knew (plus "I love you"). Conversation pointless. Now, 2 years later, she could carry on a descent conversation in any subject. 6 years later, she'd gotten her DXB driver's license (NO easy feat, MANY hours of driving school required), and had bought herself a car so she was completely mobile. Her observations on life worth a book.

Here is Aus, talked with a shy Thai. I do speak a bit of Thai. She warmed up, explained she was taking English classes just to improve her English, but was quite embarrassed with her current capabilities. As you stated, she appreciated me speaking slowly but NOT in a condescending way.

But here in Aus, with any PRC that I've been interested in pursuing extras, I haven't had a problem proceeding in English. I find the PRC's to be hardworking and understand what it takes to be successful. So I wouldn't say it's laziness but shyness. And I think they are VERY astute in judging attitude. Or maybe I've just picked those who have been here for some length of time.
    Lol, I completely missed this reply.

About your comments, losing face, taking the hard road in order to learn, trying to stay in comfort zones... Isn't that just laziness? In their minds they just pick the easiest route and that is to get by with Mando wherever they can.

We're talking about the same thing I reckon.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123