Thread: DPT Massagerathon Leg 1 Emily @ 88A

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thumbs up DPT Massagerathon Leg 1 Emily @ 88A

Been advise by some friends to give this place a try. My regular shop has some girl issue lately so I decided to give it a go. In fact i went to try a few hence I call this massagerathon.

No booking but was told Emily does good massage. I just walk in without booking since time is on my side.

Saw two girl, Cici and Emily. More on Cici later. Took Emily for 45 mins.

In short her part 1 is really good for some one in her late 20s early 30s. Really into it and has good strength. Sad that is where the good stuff ends.

Comes to the flip, settle on $100 for the lot. Some tongue work over my body then she put the jacket on before oral. I ask her not natural? She sad no! everything after that was really so so All safe mode in my mind and just not really into it anymore. Finish with me on top.

Key point:
    The shop is rubbish, bad decor, hard and small massage bed.

Emily was advertise with big tits, but its quite saggy. Her attitude was border line rude. Again her massage is good but I had better.

$100 tip should include BBBJ, all up $170 consider I can have two round few doors down and comes with CIM. Not a good punt.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Haven’t seen Emily on the roster for a while. When did u go there?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DudPuntTerminator View Post

$100 tip should include BBBJ, all up $170 consider I can have two round few doors down and comes with CIM. Not a good punt.

Think you are totally wrong to assume as much.
    There is no obligation for a ML to provide BBBJ (or even cbj) at all.

Its a massage shop not FS licensed, those is a few doors away at 78a or 116 where everything may be available for the hourly fee.
    Even then, not all WL will provide BBBJ.

Banned
    Hey "dudpunt" 88a is the best shop on that strip, I don't know why you waste your money if you know you can do better at the 2 brothels there, I know all the shops pretty well, and I would say 104a is next as far as service, sadly 126a has suffered losing a lot of great girls, there are couple of great girls at 104a but you can find out yourself if you wish...happy dudpunting

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah would definitely say 88a is the best shop on that strip then 104a. Weekends would probably be their weaker side for girls at the shop, mostly mature types. Weekdays you'll find it better with a new girl working every 2 or 3 days. Tried Bobo last Saturday though, she's great, i wanna try her again this weekend if shes available.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    You picked the wrong girl it seems...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthewalrus View Post
    Think you are totally wrong to assume as much.
    There is no obligation for a ML to provide BBBJ (or even cbj) at all.

Its a massage shop not FS licensed, those is a few doors away at 78a or 116 where everything may be available for the hourly fee.
    If you follow Fred69’s report, who is the expert and VIP for these two shops. You can see that BBBJ is always included. Some throw in CIM and one does anal too. I think you have to go for 1 hr for these extras but BBBJ is included even for 30 mins.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    If you follow Fred69’s report, who is the expert and VIP for these two shops. You can see that BBBJ is always included. Some throw in CIM and one does anal too. I think you have to go for 1 hr for these extras but BBBJ is included even for 30 mins.
    Agree fred69 is an expert and prolific reviewer.

BUT I think you confusing the shops.

You might be referring to 78a which is a brothel. Not sure i have seen fred69 reviews of 88a. Could be wrong.

88a is a massage rnT shop, I know it well and service extras will vary from girl to girl.

84a is also a massage RnT shop (between 88 and 78 ).

Other shops on the strip
    -104A thai shop RNT many years.
    -116 is a Brothel and sister shop of 78a.
    -126 is also a massage Rnt shop

Plenty options on Hampden Rd

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    Just to clarify, Mr Walrus is correct - I've been to 116 and 78a (the FS shops) many times and always had BBBJ, with occasional CIM and anal.

I have never been to any of the massages parlours in Artarmon (ie 88a, 104a or 126).

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred69 View Post
    Just to clarify, Mr Walrus is correct - I've been to 116 and 78a (the FS shops) many times and always had BBBJ, with occasional CIM and anal.

I have never been to any of the massages parlours in Artarmon (ie 88a, 104a or 126).
    Fred my man, it is Mr Walrus that need to get his eyes check and stop assuming other people got matter confused!!

He wrote:

so I reply:
    If you follow Fred69’s report, who is the expert and VIP for these two shops. You can see that BBBJ is always included. Some throw in CIM and one does anal too.

Loud and clear.....

OP is correct to ask him not to derail the thread in reply of another thread. Clearly another "expert" who thinks the area well.... LOL

By the way seen you recent write ups in 90, I can see you move you "playground"