Senior Member(無間使者)

Ada Nice intensity

Person's Name : Ada

Establishment : Taren point 64

Date of Visit : 17/3/22

Contact Details/Address. 64 Alexander Ave Taren Point
    Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : 60 minutes $190

Size/shape : great natural A cups, nice tanned skin, long black hair, ok bod, pretty face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : FK (not DFK) BBBJ, FS, foot fetish, good hard massage and walk on back. Gets right into it and loud in bed

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

So with my expectations reset on 64 I rang in to book the fabulous Ada for a follow up session. I had seen her about a month ago and she is certainly my type so back to check if I was on the money or if I had cockbrain where anything looks good

So a quick call in and Roger confirmed she was free and booked me in, no problems.

To my pleasant surprise Ada looked great yet again

Great body if you like trim and pretty. Small but very nice tits (like a teen), typical Asian flat bum but nice legs and flat tummy. Has a tat on her tummy possibly covering a scar and a little bit of telltale loose skin on the lower belly. Almost unnoticeable when she is upright or streatched out, but shows just a bit if she leans forward

Good service (I booked gold - so payed a bit more)
    The photos are certainly photoshopped but give a good idea of her features

I think she is a cut above the usual MILF shops.
    Actually most of the girls on roster at 64 now are that way. It’s a nice mid way between the $150 shops where most of the girls are a bit older (30 to 50+ depending on your luck) and places like No 5 Marrickville where the girls are like models and service is all inclusive. But your paying 250 to 300+ for the hour.

Ada recognised me as I walked in the room - big smile and happy energetic demeanour with a quick peck on the cheak and a nice warm hug - man I was in the mood right away

Ada’s Services - FK (not DFK) BBBJ, FS, foot fetish, good hard massage and walk on back.

She started off with A Great BBBJ while stroked her , fondled her lovely little titties and lightly stroked her little snatch. After a little while the pussy slide started

Oh man - we didn’t get to this in my last visit but she’s awesome at it. Initially started dry then in an excited fever she hurriedly applies lube and continues. with a fantastic pouty lipped orgasmic look on her face we played with each other sliding and fondling for some time. until she quickly reaches over and hurriedly applies the dom / lube and gently slides onto my grateful manhood

Cowgirl I would say is her favourite position - she was going off and I was along for the ride

After a while we moved into some mish - that was great too but Ada is a petite little thing and I got a bit heavy for her so we moved into side saddle and she started writhing and really getting into it again - not long before I was filling her with a hot load

Ada also does a great massage - we spent most of the rest of the hour doint that until with 10 minutes to go we rolled over for a quick foot job / hand job
    Ada is a very pretty girl and I had no trouble coming a second time while admiring her petite nude form

So for 190 for the hour I’ll be back

Having a chat to Sophie and Roger after and it’s good to note the price bands and service you get for the money

1st level 160ph - covered basic FS
    2nd - As above with BBBJ, LFK
    3rd - as above with CIM

Happy punting!

Shop Owner
    64 Alexander Ave, Taren Point
    02 95241278 or 0424 666 228

Sunday-Thursday :10am-3am , Friday-Sat: 10am-5am

Discrete side entrance with onsite parking
    See More: https://64alexander.com.au
    LiveChat

Shop Owner