Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: anyone heard of a BJ only service like this ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by carlco777 View Post
    all this is with you standing up ?
    Yep, if you search her up it's actually pretty easy to find some of her OF vids for free to see what it's like

Senior Member(無間使者)
    why would people pay for OF ? you not sure what you gonna get .... or if it is worth the money ...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Totally legit service - have seen Bubbles about 5 times over the past year. She`s real, price is good, the BJ is bare and it`s doggie with protection if you want to add that option for an extra $20. Can cum on her boobs to finish. Pussy is tight as and she puts in to get you off either way.. highly recommended.... 10/10 service if a BBBJ glory hole style with some doggie thrown in for spice is your thing. It`s 15 mins max by the way... gets booked out... but even if ad is not up just text her to check if working - but not Wednesdays according to her Locanto ad.
    The Outdoorz Guy
    "its more fun in the great outdoorz"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was going to put up a review but people beat me to it - yes her BJ service is real - I first tried her once 2 year back, was worried she was using a toy because her sucking is fairly consistent rhythmatic. Then about 6 months ago, I tried again at the new location you could see more of her so you know its her - She does a very good job at it - I never tried the sex service but maybe one day- My only frustration is that I cant see her face or grab on to her - I am realising that's more important than I thought. I have seen her 3 times in the last 6 months. With the short exchanges we have before and after, she sounds like a cool chic as well - worth a try to see if you like this type of service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    Was going to put up a review but people beat me to it - yes her BJ service is real - I first tried her once 2 year back, was worried she was using a toy because her sucking is fairly consistent rhythmatic. Then about 6 months ago, I tried again at the new location you could see more of her so you know its her - She does a very good job at it - I never tried the sex service but maybe one day- My only frustration is that I cant see her face or grab on to her - I am realising that's more important than I thought. I have seen her 3 times in the last 6 months. With the short exchanges we have before and after, she sounds like a cool chic as well - worth a try to see if you like this type of service.
    she is a fat girl yes ? i mean bigger girl ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Quote Originally Posted by fi1teredglue View Post
    she is a fat girl yes ? i mean bigger girl ?
    It`s a GH session which is normally devoid of optic's so visualize what you like really during the event. She looks good in the pics, wouldn't say fat, just a nice sweet young girl who provides a very solid service...
    The Outdoorz Guy
    "its more fun in the great outdoorz"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    as said with GH, probably doesnt matter as such - from what i can glimpse through the hole - pics of her on her website is accurate enough - so say a size 12- with a size appropriate natural rack - you can touch before the session begins - on her website, her bum does look bigger than her body size, which I know some prefer and others dont- YMMV - but thats only relevant if choose the sex option, which I dont because you cant enjoy the view or grab, so why bother.... I said her services perfectly suitable for someone who just want to enjoy an above average BJ at a very reasonable price - if you like the full experience of enjoying the visual then this wont provide you with repeated satisfaction.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wanna try her service after reading this thread but i have received no replies from her and have sent 3 messages already.

All of them are in the form of - hi, may I book a 15 min appointment with you at xxx?

And I always make sure to check her availability before I send a message.

Any of your run into the same problem? Thanks!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think she only does 30 min services.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She only does 15min GH sessions.

As for wanting to book her, as she’s very busy, best off to ask her what times she has available. Unless she’s got a cock in her mouth, she’s pretty quick to reply.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She’s not much of a looker though? Probably a bit harsh but that’s the only thing that’s stopped me from making a booking.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    what she lacks in looks, she makes up in all-action service.

the better looking ones are always lacking in service. most of them think they are so hot that you should cum in 5 seconds or they get upset.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12