Name: Bella
Nationality: Singapore
Breasts: B/C natural
Services offered: LFK, Spanish,BBBJ, multi-position
Return: Yes

Want to see Eva again, but she had a 2 hrs booking, the hotties keeper Rita show me this Bella, so just have a go

Bella is around 165cm, meddium built with a little bit of tummy fat but no scar.Busty in my first sign, with her innocent face, just like a jap AV housewife type

She handed me the towel, set the water to a just right temperature, and asked me to had my shower. She reminded me nicely" Beware of the hot water", attention to the details,what a housewife!

Out of the shower, Bella hold my hand and bring me to the bed...a touching guesture that bringing me so looking forward to this journey. Into the bed, we chitchat a bit, LFK while she keep cat bathing me and playing with my lit shaft, until it became a bigger shaft. Bella staring at my shaft with a shy eyes, and moving her lips toward there with her softy hands. i am expecting a warm and soft tongue attack, but i am wrong, its ball sucking time! She moved all the hairs away and start with a soft sucking, for a good few minute sucking, she turn into tubro mode and went crazy for another few minutes. I just want to cum right there , but its not even bbbj yet

Having a hard time to hold my cum, Bella moves to BBBJ. I can see her eyes by going through her long hairs, a pair of shy but kinky eyes. Woo....While she is enjoying my shaft, i pushed her bouncy bums and start to have my DATY. Fresh and juicy, we start to groan together. i dont think i can hold anymore, so dom on, a quick missionary and finished a hot load in her body. She says Easy Darling, then begin all the cleaning work while i am catching my breath ..nice and smooth

We still have 30 mins left(Rita suggest for 1hr...lucky i take it), we chat again, Bella says she is from singapore, only here for a few month, then we talk about the spicy food and fency drinks we both had before...while we are chatting, her fingertips keep circling my nipples while i keep my hands busy with her natural tits. Its like a warm chitchat you had with your girlfriend after a hot sex..

I think we will just keep chatting for the next 20 mins, Bells asked my with a girly voice Dont you like my tits? I reply with a light smach toward her bums, she groan slightly and say Let me show you something.She blows some hot air towards my shaft, and hold it in-between her tits, the pair of big soft natural tits, and she also drop some of her saliva from her tonuge occasionally into her tits to smooth the movements...just like a jap AV...plus her kinky eyes again, its like a shot right into my heart keep pumping my blood toward my now huge shaft ...

Time comes, this time she is a cow girl ! Riding for a while and change into doggies then missonary again. Bella obeys all the moves from the beginning toward the end. Since i miss her tits so much, i let her ride on me again and finish there. Second cum in an hr, its a dream come true. Another cleaning while i stay in bed like a dead body...

A bit more chatting then shower and dressed, LFK and a goodbye hug.

Bella is a pleasant housewife type that would follow all your orders , and ended up giving me a hard question...Next time should i see Eva or Bella again. When Rita showing me the way to the exit, i have my answer, lets try my luck and allure the hotties Rita again...haha...