Thread: [Marrickville 47] Nico

[Marrickville 47] Nico

Establishment: Marrickville 47
    Price: $120/hr (I paid $130 on card, since they have no ATM)
    Service: CBJ, FS, multiple shots, nipple licking, ball fondling, massage, complimentary soft drink, potentially other services - didn't ask

No 5 was too busy so I somehow ended up at 47 Sydenham Rd. I don't know why I went into this establishment or why I stayed there. The place is a dump. The youngest WL I saw there looked 40. Yet for some reason I stayed and punted.

Nico was the third lady who walked out to greet me. I'd say she was late 40s-early 50s, a bit of a belly, but had a good enhanced rack of Ds and a face that was clearly stunning back in her prime (this is considering she wore barely any make up, if any). Pussy is pretty, pink and shaved. I assume Nico is Chinese, going off her appearance and accent.

For once, I went without the niceties and foreplay I usually go for when punting. I quickly showered, she got naked, I told her I wanted to cum twice, she said "fuck first, suck later, fuck again - you cum 3 times" and I had a good laugh. "Sure, if you can," was my reply.

Dom up, and straight into mish with her on bottom. Girl ain't young but damn I've been with girls less than half her age with looser pussies. Small fake moans, but nothing over the top. I cum quickly, she smiles and sends me to rinse off while she tidies up.

Back to the bed and she's giving me a back massage. Honestly the gold was here. Good pressure and attentiveness. Nico's massage fully relaxed me and I was thinking I'd be fine without round 2. Nevertheless, 20 mins later, I turn over and Nico's got this look in her eye that she's ready.

On goes the condom onto my soft soldier, and next thing I know I'm getting hoovered for 10 mins. This lady knows how to suck a wrapped dick. Plenty of pressure and variation, she even used her teeth pleasantly to form a tight ring around my shaft. She took me deeper than most WLs are willing to try. No DT sadly, but an impressive effort. I can honestly say Nico's CBJ is better than half the BBBJs I've had.

Next thing I know, this mature WL's got me grunting and I'm ready to fuck. She hops on top in cowgirl and those squishy D-cups are hanging either side of my face, keeping me from catching cold. She gets tired after a couple mins, so we switch to doggy and she's egging me on to check us out in the wall mirror while I pound her from behind, watching her firm tits shake with every thrust as she leans further and further down into the bed. 10 mins later we're back in mish, she's pulling her legs back to let me go deeper but I can't cum, so she finishes me off with a handjob. Sadly she didn't use her boobs despite my request

While I'm showering, Nico says she'll grab me some water and comes back with a cold can of coke instead. Tastes pretty good after the session.

Would I go back? No. Still, for $130 it wasn't an altogether bad experience.

Thanks for the review!!

I guess some WLs are like wine. Aged ones are the good ones lol…
    Have to admit age didnt determine much of the great experience.