Saw on Jin massage WeChat new girl on the weekend. I miss YaYa and I don’t expect any girl can fill her shoes. Yet I like this place… big room, comfortable bed and sink in every room. For me this is very important.

Jo Jo is quite pretty to look at, different to YaYa. Age about early 30s. Slim no c scar and nice boobs.

Massage part is really passable. Nothing to write home about. In fact I suggest you guys skip that all together. Part two and beyond are totally 180 degree turn. Good tongue work and willing to go almost anywhere but no DFK and DD. Final act went through a few position adjustment with her end the play on top.

Key point:
1. Jo Jo speaks ok English so those of you like to talk talk talk, she is no issue.

2. For me 45 mins feels enough for me. She is not a bad deal for $150 (all inc). Keep the left over for your lunch.

3. Certain better that most girl I saw in Artamon so far….except one!!

I was told she will be working Saturday and Sunday. Will see if I can go further this week.

On my way out saw a curvy short MILF, owner told me her name is Nina but may not be a regular girl. Will see…. I would like to try her as owner said she is newbie.