Thread: DPT Massagerathon Leg 4 Jojo @ Jin Massage Dulwich Hill

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

DPT Massagerathon Leg 4 Jojo @ Jin Massage Dulwich Hill

Saw on Jin massage WeChat new girl on the weekend. I miss YaYa and I don’t expect any girl can fill her shoes. Yet I like this place… big room, comfortable bed and sink in every room. For me this is very important.

Jo Jo is quite pretty to look at, different to YaYa. Age about early 30s. Slim no c scar and nice boobs.

Massage part is really passable. Nothing to write home about. In fact I suggest you guys skip that all together. Part two and beyond are totally 180 degree turn. Good tongue work and willing to go almost anywhere but no DFK and DD. Final act went through a few position adjustment with her end the play on top.

Key point:
    1. Jo Jo speaks ok English so those of you like to talk talk talk, she is no issue.

2. For me 45 mins feels enough for me. She is not a bad deal for $150 (all inc). Keep the left over for your lunch.

3. Certain better that most girl I saw in Artamon so far….except one!!

I was told she will be working Saturday and Sunday. Will see if I can go further this week.

On my way out saw a curvy short MILF, owner told me her name is Nina but may not be a regular girl. Will see…. I would like to try her as owner said she is newbie.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I thought Dulwich only feature 1 girl plus owner everyday? Which day did you go?

I got WeChat message last week about new girl too, must be one of them.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It was Sunday I went. There was two girls on, Jo Jo is slim with short hair. Quite slim, a bit like Helen use to be on Friday.

Nina is more curved. Short and long hair. Not as a looker as Jo Jo. I only pay attention cos owner told me she only start working as ML recently. May go down to check her out today. Not so sure about her especially Jo Jo is quite a star in term of services.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Leg 4 … sounds like a relay … great work on the home straight

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Owner (don’t know her name) told me Yaya went back to Thailand, I thought she just left this shop. I was hoping to see her but settled with Jojo as she was the only one working that day. Jojo looks to be at least late 30s, maybe early 40s, slim ish with I reckon B size, nothing beats Yaya’s bolt ons. She’s friendly and chatty. Part 1 back massage went on and on and on I swear it must of hit the 45mins mark until she asked me to flip it, bear in mind my booking was for 1 hour. Ok flipped over, part 2 or 3 starting? Nope still part 1, front body message that went on and on for another 10 mins or so. I like a good massage but not for that long as I get sleepy lol.

Finally she asked me what extras, since I was the last customer for the day, she didn’t mind going over time. Did the act, she was just as described by OP.

Does anyone know if the owner work as well? Everytime there seem to be only one girl working, she can’t be the only one serving every customer that walks in. Anyway anyone try the owner yet if she does work?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Got back to Dulwich Hill today to finally see JoJo who i have been wanting to see for quite some time now but the stars have never aligned. JoJo is very pretty in my eyes, reminds me of Helen. Slim figure with nice little Bs. very talkative and welcoming. i could sense this was going to be fun. Massage was ok but would have liked a bit harder. events beyond massage made my wait for JoJo worth while. can’t wait to see her again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    hope to catch up with Mina next week. anyone seen her recently? not sure if she is as adventurous as JoJo?