Hi guys,

I just wanted to share a weird experience I had at Ginza. It wont be an after report as I want to keep this girl's identity confidential.

The session started off normal, however noticed she wasn't smiling or speaking much so I thought maybe it was the language barrier. She spoke mandarin, so I could not understand her at all. Her performance was like robotic and emotionless. I thought maybe she had a long day. I finished the session early and she said "massage?" I let her do her thing for about 5 mins but its more like touching not even massage. I said im going to shower now. She said "dont! just stay a bit longer, u have 20 mins" and i told her I was keen on showering and leaving. Then started to burst out crying out of no where. Huddled into a fetal position and crying her sorrows out.

Mind you at this point I was speaking English and some canto to her to comfort her but she didnt understand a word. I then pretended I understood mando so she can tell me what has happened so she'll feel better. Guess what? It worked! through out the conversation she said her boyfriend (met as a customer) broke up with her and she thinks maybe with another girl now. So we tried speaking to each other through the google translate app. She asked me why all the 3 guy's she's dated locally all left her and are dicks. I asked her where you meet them all. She said they are all customers. I told her that's why! Not that there isnt any BF material out there in punters but usually punters punt and they may just treat you as a free fuck. I told her that. The girl is young and naive.

End of the session she told me she felt alot better now that she's cried it out and talked to someone about it.

Have you guys ever experience something similar??