Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First time WL broke down in tears

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

First time WL broke down in tears

Hi guys,

I just wanted to share a weird experience I had at Ginza. It wont be an after report as I want to keep this girl's identity confidential.

The session started off normal, however noticed she wasn't smiling or speaking much so I thought maybe it was the language barrier. She spoke mandarin, so I could not understand her at all. Her performance was like robotic and emotionless. I thought maybe she had a long day. I finished the session early and she said "massage?" I let her do her thing for about 5 mins but its more like touching not even massage. I said im going to shower now. She said "dont! just stay a bit longer, u have 20 mins" and i told her I was keen on showering and leaving. Then started to burst out crying out of no where. Huddled into a fetal position and crying her sorrows out.

Mind you at this point I was speaking English and some canto to her to comfort her but she didnt understand a word. I then pretended I understood mando so she can tell me what has happened so she'll feel better. Guess what? It worked! through out the conversation she said her boyfriend (met as a customer) broke up with her and she thinks maybe with another girl now. So we tried speaking to each other through the google translate app. She asked me why all the 3 guy's she's dated locally all left her and are dicks. I asked her where you meet them all. She said they are all customers. I told her that's why! Not that there isnt any BF material out there in punters but usually punters punt and they may just treat you as a free fuck. I told her that. The girl is young and naive.

End of the session she told me she felt alot better now that she's cried it out and talked to someone about it.

Have you guys ever experience something similar??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In one of my sessions the WL I used to see regularly told me that she was in sex industry since she caught her BF cheating, she is pretty young and looks good. She is Chinese and her BF was Korean, she also mentioned that she has had weird requests from customers.
    She has some regular customers who pay her for 2-3 hrs sessions and do not have sex, one customer likes to jerk off just looking at her face with full clothes on and has never had sex, another customer wants to be treated like dog, I mean like real dog, he wanted her to pet him, rub his belly, and take him for a walk through out the room, she said some punters are really weird.

Banned
    Not tears… but had several deep and meaningfuls with coffee meet ups later
    Tough gig for these girls…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hence why its called punting. its a box of chocolates.
    long time ago i went away for weeks holiday with wl. heres me thinking i was gunna get free pussy for the week. it ended up being her free week long psychology session. she was in a mess and she spent most of the time crying. and hence so did my balls.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Relationships between customers and WLs always end in tears.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Relationships between customers and WLs always end in tears.
    Yep, keep your punting and your relationships separate. Same goes for the girls.

I’ve had a couple of situations where the girl was not quite in tears but I could tell she was as very upset. Both involved a punter who was rough with her. One girl wanted to leave the WL life because of it but she couldn’t find any other job due to poor English. The other girl said I made her happy because I treated her nicely. You hear some sad stories in this industry, not all fun and games.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Over the years I've noticed that young women in general, not just WL/ML are more emotional compared to the girls I grew up with all those years ago.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I haven't experienced this, but I've had to endure terrible attitudes though. I try to not to get too frustrated as it is a super tough gig as suggested above.
    Everyone's human at the end of the day so you're gonna see all forms of emotional pop off's and things of that nature.

It did happen to me once and it's was a tiny bit different to the stories here.

This young private WL had just provided me with a great 1st round experience and while having a chat to rest, she started to tear up. Apparently she had an earlier session with a punter where he "roughed her up" a bit. Now I'm all for a bit of bondage when the WL is into it as well but I saw enough marks on her to know she was telling the truth. I think she had a softer personality that she found it hard to say no. I let her talk and even offered to help her if she wanted to report it but she just shook her head and said she needed the money as she was saving up for her new career. Poor girl tried to compose herself and kept saying she wanted to give me a round 2 because I've treated her so nicely but I refused and told her to just cuddle and rest. She ended up falling asleep until it was slightly over time.

It kind of hits you when these things happen that punting is a much more emotionally taxing and dangerous game for the girls. Sure, most if not all of us on this forum are legit and treat WLs with respect but all it takes is one very bad experience. I never got to see this girl again but I think back to her once in a while and hope she's doing well in her life now.

For most of us, punting is some fun and to get relief and yes, we punters sometimes fall for the emotional trap as well but we can't imagine how much sex work can screw up a WL emotionally as well as physically.

Senior Member(無間使者)

First time WL broke down in tears

Long story short, the first girl I saw privately cried after we had sex while we’re just lying like a “T” with my head on her belly, while just catching our breath.

I was a little panicked because I thought I’d done something wrong, but she said it was because she “was happy”.

She then went on to ask “why I was so nice to her?”

Really made me question if this type of thing was something I wanted to be a part of.

Turns out horny trumps moral conscience.

*edited spelling errors*

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Sounds like there's a lot of fuck heads around.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Sounds like there's a lot of fuck heads around.
    You bet there are. A lot of fucked in the head guys think that paying for a girls time means that they have just paid for the right to act out their darkest fantasies or to let out all the rage they’ve been bottling up.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Those girls are human so they feel love and sad too
    “How many times can the same thing break your heart?”
    As long as you love it

From what I've seen, the girls who've been in this industry for a long time, say close to 10 years or more.

Most of these girls end up hating men and end up living alone, with a tomboy or just live with pets.

As a girl told me, the man has to be patient, strong, forgiving and very tolerant to be with an ex long term WL. Because it's not sex on tap, there's hardly any sex actually. It's more companionship and emotional support.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    From what I've seen, the girls who've been in this industry for a long time, say close to 10 years or more.

Most of these girls end up hating men and end up living alone, with a tomboy or just live with pets.

As a girl told me, the man has to be patient, strong, forgiving and very tolerant to be with an ex long term WL. Because it's not sex on tap, there's hardly any sex actually. It's more companionship and emotional support.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
    lol

no sex and because they are damaged goods they take 50% when you get divorced

sounds like a fucking shitty deal?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by footboy2012 View Post
    lol

no sex and because they are damaged goods they take 50% when you get divorced

sounds like a fucking shitty deal?
    No sex on tap and they take 50% of everything and it's about providing emotional support. Isn't that all marriages?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    No sex on tap and they take 50% of everything and it's about providing emotional support. Isn't that all marriages?
    Only if you make a bad choice in the beginning.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    You bet there are. A lot of fucked in the head guys think that paying for a girls time means that they have just paid for the right to act out their darkest fantasies or to let out all the rage they’ve been bottling up.
    You and Meng are spot on. In fact it is even more difficult for the WL. When a review is done here it is of the experience of one guy passing judgement on a woman's appearance and performance in a brief interval of time.

If a WL was doing a review it would be of a queue not a single client: maybe something like this,"The first two were ok, just a fuck and gone, the third not so good, called me filthy names and pushed me around- couldn't get it up otherwise.Then I had a good run, several guys who were kind and ok. But the eighth or ninth was horrible - Nice enough at first but got nasty when I refused his 'special extra.' Fucked me really rough,held me by the throat. Then when he finished, pulled out, slapped my face hard, twice. Finally he went, but laughed and told me next time he would piss on me. I was a mess so Mamasan sent me home early: But reminded me not to be late tomorrow.

A bit of artistic licence sure; but we are just one client in the queue. Always be kind treat the women well.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    You and Meng are spot on. In fact it is even more difficult for the WL. When a review is done here it is of the experience of one guy passing judgement on a woman's appearance and performance in a brief interval of time.

If a WL was doing a review it would be of a queue not a single client: maybe something like this,"The first two were ok, just a fuck and gone, the third not so good, called me filthy names and pushed me around- couldn't get it up otherwise.Then I had a good run, several guys who were kind and ok. But the eighth or ninth was horrible - Nice enough at first but got nasty when I refused his 'special extra.' Fucked me really rough,held me by the throat. Then when he finished, pulled out, slapped my face hard, twice. Finally he went, but laughed and told me next time he would piss on me. I was a mess so Mamasan sent me home early: But reminded me not to be late tomorrow.

A bit of artistic licence sure; but we are just one client in the queue. Always be kind treat the women well.
    So basically a shit tonne of punters trying to use WLs to satisfy their Hoby Buchanon fantasies.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Must be rough for WL who have bfs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast