Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First time WL broke down in tears

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    In one of my sessions the WL I used to see regularly told me that she was in sex industry since she caught her BF cheating, she is pretty young and looks good. She is Chinese and her BF was Korean, she also mentioned that she has had weird requests from customers.
    She has some regular customers who pay her for 2-3 hrs sessions and do not have sex, one customer likes to jerk off just looking at her face with full clothes on and has never had sex, another customer wants to be treated like dog, I mean like real dog, he wanted her to pet him, rub his belly, and take him for a walk through out the room, she said some punters are really weird.
    Pet him and rub his belly? That is so damn weird and quite funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    It's hard to go to a normal job after earning $10k a week tax free.

There's other way though.

I know plenty of Thai girls working 3 to 4 normal jobs earning up to $3k a week after tax. That's a very good salary even though the hours are long. Students do lots of cash work too.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
    Plenty of smarter MLs would have two jobs, a legit one which she can share with family and friends and a RnT which provided the bulk of the income .

Popular Taiwanese gal Mena was doing legit massage in shopping centre then Stanmore , SL or QVB .

My favorite 玉女派巨乳掌門人 Bonnie ex 812 Bella was also working in a cafe .

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    WLs have total contempt for customers.
    They see them either as losers who need to pay for sex, cheaters on their wives and girlfriends, players, definitely not trustworthy, definitely not husband material.
    The thing with WLs is that they are only human and want real companionship, love, family etc.
    But where do they find a guy?
    Well this is their dilemma.
    Because of the nature of their work and the hours it's hard for them to meet nice guys who are not punters.
    And it's also highly risky because they have to create a whole alternative life story for themselves; work, friends etc and it is very difficult and highly stressful trying to get away with this. Or they can be honest with a potential boyfriend and tell them they are a WL, knowing that 99% of guys will end the relationship, or just use them for sex and dump them.
    So the only guys they meet are punters. They meet punters all the time and the punters know what they do.
    So they try to find the best one they can.
    But of course they have zero respect for punters.
    As for the punters well they either just want to use the WL girlfriend for sex, or live off her earnings, or want to try and save her and expect her to live on $500 per week, or have no respect for her, or want to live the brothel fantasy 24/7, or don't want to introduce her to family and friends etc.
    So the relationship is basically doomed from the start.
    Many WLs plan is make money to get through uni, or buy a property, or live a party lifestyle while they are young, and then get out of the industry while they are still young.
    Working as a WL in a different country for example for a short time, and then coming back home, get a normal job, find a guy who knows nothing about her past.
    Well said brother rooter,

That’s just about summing up the bulk of the situations.

Temporary companionship which you can share your current life without lying is a big incentive for the ML or WL to date a punter outside of the shop.

Same reasons why there are hundreds of threads starting all times about dating a working girl !

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Macbeth_oz View Post
    How do you do 3-4 jobs a week? You would be working 24 hours a day.
    There’s a Thai ML called Best used to working at Secret Garden , she worked as a waitress in a Thai restaurant 3 nights a week, worked in a legit Thai massage 2 days a week, only one day in the RnT.

Straight from the lady’s mouth.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    I have heard so many weird stories from WL's over the years. One told me that she has a customer that loves BDSM. Another one that has never had sex with her but wanks off just looking at her then blows on her face. Some customers will book the girl with their mate, no intercourse, wank and get double BBBJ then do double COF/CIM.

I was at a city shop and talking to the papasan about stuff. We get along well and the shop was busy but had time for a ciggie. He was telling me about his dealings with customers especially the weird customers. He did tell me about this one time a customer removed the rubber in doggy and the girl was in tears afterwards. Another where the customer put some sort of substance on the girls pussy and she was like wtf. Of course, they got banned from the shop. The worst is when a WL was with a customer and she said no anal. What does the customer do ? He started pounding her anal. She just continued with it and had to go home afterwards.

When I heard this, it really enforced what I already knew.
    Wouldn’t removal of a condom without consent being considered along the same lines as rape?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny77 View Post
    Wouldn’t removal of a condom without consent being considered along the same lines as rape?
    Yeah, with the stealthing laws several states have criminalised the act ie considered as a sexual assault. A few other dopey states haven't criminalised the act yet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    There’s a Thai ML called Best used to working at Secret Garden , she worked as a waitress in a Thai restaurant 3 nights a week, worked in a legit Thai massage 2 days a week, only one day in the RnT.

I've spoken with a few ML's who have a similar set up as the RNT provides 50% of their weekly income from 1 day of work. It's smart.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

This scenario happened to me this year. Walked into a RNT joint which is at least 3 suburbs away from where I live. Saw some girls in a line up and picked one. A week later, I got some take away at a local Thai restaurant and saw a girl from the line up at the RNT place. We both saw each other and locked eyes for a prolong period of time.... then completely ignored each other. Glad she is discreet.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Same reasons why there are hundreds of threads starting all times about dating a working girl !Cheers
    +1 to what Rooter said. It's all a zero sum game for both parties.

Quote Originally Posted by asnabc View Post
    We both saw each other and locked eyes for a prolong period of time.... then completely ignored each other. Glad she is discreet.
    Yesterday at the local club on Anzac Day. Was ordering drinks when a W/L I saw 18 months was standing one foot away waiting for me to finish my order. Same thing then both walked away without a word, she was with family by the look of it. Amazing, I love professionalism.

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Its all an act bros. Crocodile tears. These girls are expert actresses to give u the sob story & pull on your heartstrings to make u feel sorry for them

If u dont believe this, ask any of the old bald fat Farang guys in Thailand who lost everything to a Thai hooker he "fell in love" with.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    Yesterday at the local club on Anzac Day. Was ordering drinks when a W/L I saw 18 months was standing one foot away waiting for me to finish my order. Same thing then both walked away without a word, she was with family by the look of it. Amazing, I love professionalism.
    Not at you but generally was probably thinking "thank fuck he's not a weirdo" and you approach her.

There are Some guys out there who wouldn't know what boundaries are

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Very true mate unfortunately...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Not at you but generally was probably thinking "thank fuck he's not a weirdo" and you approach her.

There are Some guys out there who wouldn't know what boundaries are
    LOL

Actually I was at the bar & she came up next-ish to me ( about 3 metres away ) however I get what you mean. Her place is on the other side of Sydney so not sure what she was doing there, not her usual haunt I'm pretty sure. Anyway we both got away clean.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    Its all an act bros. Crocodile tears. These girls are expert actresses to give u the sob story & pull on your heartstrings to make u feel sorry for them

If u dont believe this, ask any of the old bald fat Farang guys in Thailand who lost everything to a Thai hooker he "fell in love" with.
    There’s a YouTube channel in fact several on Farangs getting shafted. There’s one where this British expat reads out emails daily on guys coming unstuck. Good for a laugh.

Thai Talk with Dan

I can understand why the girls do it and I can understand why fools fall in love.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123