Thread: Gold Coast People must be all in constant pain!

Junior Member(有D料到)

Gold Coast People must be all in constant pain!

Just went to Gold Coast the other day since a long time, gotta say driving down main roads it’s like every 4 shops it is a massage parlour….. there is a strip mall opposite the Gold Coast convention centre and I counted 7 massage parlours in that short stretch alone….they are everywhere!

Gotta say you guys at Gold Coast must all be in constant pain to require that many massage therapists……😉

Seriously it looks like there are more massage parlours than real estate agencies, accountants, and news agents! I think soon there will be more massage parlours than restaurants and bars!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shagspear View Post
    Just went to Gold Coast the other day since a long time, gotta say driving down main roads it’s like every 4 shops it is a massage parlour….. there is a strip mall opposite the Gold Coast convention centre and I counted 7 massage parlours in that short stretch alone….they are everywhere!

Gotta say you guys at Gold Coast must all be in constant pain to require that many massage therapists……😉

Seriously it looks like there are more massage parlours than real estate agencies, accountants, and news agents! I think soon there will be more massage parlours than restaurants and bars!
    There's a lot of shops here but not many good ones. Southport has heaps too. The ones opposite the convention centre aren't worth going to unless you want a legit Thai massage from the three or four places that offer that. The best one in the area is Asian Massage (big yellow sign) at 2563 Gold Coast Highway. Or if you're game, Ultra massage a few streets south next to Marie's Pizza. Older Asian lady, not great looking but will do anything you want.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah i noticed that between Pacific Fair and Nobbys Beach there were 17 shops in a 2.5 km stretch.
    I can also recommend the maries pizza one if you close your eyes. Her tongue gets deep.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Tuckyfriedchicken View Post
    Yeah i noticed that between Pacific Fair and Nobbys Beach there were 17 shops in a 2.5 km stretch.
    I can also recommend the maries pizza one if you close your eyes. Her tongue gets deep.
    I came up with around 12 but I might have missed a few. It's a lot for a small stretch of highway. The problem is that there's only one really good one and maybe one or two others worth going to depending on who's working that day.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    I came up with around 12 but I might have missed a few. It's a lot for a small stretch of highway. The problem is that there's only one really good one and maybe one or two others worth going to depending on who's working that day.
    Im not sure if you drove or walked. I walked so could see some that may be missed in a car.
    Was hoping to find a hottie at one of the shops, but instead ended up at maries pizza like i usually do for the regular amazing service of front and back.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Lightbulb

The massage shop is just like Barber shop business. It is a service industry, and this service is essential, not impacted by economy too much. The owner's cost is just the rent, the staff make a good money rather than doing other jobs.

Gold Coast replies on service industry, travelling, restaurant, tourist agent, real estate, hotel and etc. The problem is limited population and job opportunities with good pay. That's why so many massage shops while very few good ones. I believe the excellent ML/WL will choose Sydney or Mel as their primary working place, and Gold Coast is just an extra. One agent told me that the girls in Sydney may receive tips in amazing number if she lucky enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Shagspear View Post

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Tuckyfriedchicken View Post
    Im not sure if you drove or walked. I walked so could see some that may be missed in a car.
    Was hoping to find a hottie at one of the shops, but instead ended up at maries pizza like i usually do for the regular amazing service of front and back.
    Gee blokes are lazy…
    I have not been to the Pizza joint for at least 2 years..maybe longer…
    I remember when I needed a good bbbj or fs or anal that is where I would go..
    Other than anal …
    I can get fs at at least 3 places and 2 of them are under 30…
    Bbbj is just a given at most shops…the only thing is the price…I get fs natural and bbbj every where for 150 plus shop…even girls who don’t do natural give bbbj for 150…why pay more …
    Just keep looking ..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Normally just visit Brisbane shops, but heading to the coast soon.
    GC always used to be cheaper than Bris.
    Someone know what the current pricing is.
    And is it different for the $80 shops.