Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: General Puntin Noob Questions...

Senior Member(無間使者)

General Puntin Noob Questions...

what's the price for sex with ML? they asking $100 is that ideal price on top of price for massage $30/$60? i know better going to the brothel but some of ML can't resist..there's a shit ass place but one ML always got me turn on and good services.

talked to ML ladies and some of these massage ladies said yes to hang out or go out with me is that the sign?..should i straight up ask about the price? what's the price?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    $100 on top of shop price, not on top of standard $50 tip, maybe.

There has been plenty of discussion in the last 18 months on the pitfuls of dating/hanging out with MLs/WLs.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    For a second, I read "Putin" rather than "Puntin"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Depending on the girl, if she doesn't do it much it's more

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    Maybe this is a good title for Ahlungor, General Puntin’

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    lol dude, same here! Especially when he also put “General” in there!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by apokalypse View Post
    what's the price for sex with ML? they asking $100 is that ideal price on top of price for massage $30/$60? i know better going to the brothel but some of ML can't resist..there's a shit ass place but one ML always got me turn on and good services.

talked to ML ladies and some of these massage ladies said yes to hang out or go out with me is that the sign?..should i straight up ask about the price? what's the price?
    yes always on top. make sure you bring the cash as well. Plastic is no good.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wonder what the craziest price you guys offered for fs of a ML? Can share?
    “How many times can the same thing break your heart?”
    As long as you love it

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by apokalypse View Post

I saw 5 MLs in the past week and had $200 FS with them and they allowed me to kiss them.

I've been under the impression FS with MLs are difficult and kissing them are even more difficult. The sky opens up and every ML is doing it.

Going out with ML? Two of them said no problem as long as I went shopping with them and bought them $3,000-$4,000 Louis Vitton bag. They would come home with me after shopping. They think I'm stupid or what?

Banned
    If you told me it was raining I would have to go outside and check, you are so full of crap you must be taking the piss........

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It happened before his mum woke him up

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I saw 5 MLs in the past week and had $200 FS with them and they allowed me to kiss them.

I've been under the impression FS with MLs are difficult and kissing them are even more difficult. The sky opens up and every ML is doing it.

Going out with ML? Two of them said no problem as long as I went shopping with them and bought them $3,000-$4,000 Louis Vitton bag. They would come home with me after shopping. They think I'm stupid or what?
    They are hoping you are stupid and say yes. Go shopping and bought the $3000+ bag and a expensive lunch/Dinner and give them some extra money and say see you at the shop tomorrow at the end of the Date day.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by EYA06072021 View Post
    The best I done was massage fee $60 and FS extra $80 with a 40yo MILF.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    biggest problem with most massage shops, there is no shower facilities, so you could be fucking smelly sloppy 2nds, and there is no place for you to get cleaned up afterwards,
    better off going to a place where you know there is a shower in the room

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was at 227 BW ($125) last year and the Thai Milf was really horny. I was actually there mostly for a strong massage (believe it or not). She told me how she had to use her fingers on herself the night before. She asked me for FS and I was unprepared. I only had $35 and she took it gladly and did the deed. Massage was pretty good too.

Banned
    $90 for half an hour of FS with a regular ML.

It was the second round and she was a bit insistent we went back to the room again as business was quiet that day. I turned my wallet upside down and could produce only $90. She was okay with it.

But I will return a day next week to see her and give her the $50 shortfall as normal FS for half an hour is $140.

Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    biggest problem with most massage shops, there is no shower facilities, so you could be fucking smelly sloppy 2nds, and there is no place for you to get cleaned up afterwards,
    Bit more than seconds lmao. You are basically fucking alot of poojeets at once if you the last booking lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    $100 on top of shop price, not on top of standard $50 tip, maybe.

There has been plenty of discussion in the last 18 months on the pitfuls of dating/hanging out with MLs/WLs.
    This is the downside of getting extras in a shop that has the tip inclusive of the upfront payment. Most charge in the vicinity of $150 which is fine, but the ones charging $150 on top of the $80-$90 upfront fee, it adds up and it’s almost worthwhile just going to a FS establishment.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Pre-Covid: $100 on top of the massage fee
    Covid times: $150 on top of the massage fee
    You will sometimes find that a very young girl would ask for a higher fee.

due to border closures the girls know they can charge more. However I am slightly starting to see a change recently due to border openings and girls realising theres competition now.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    Just get there early. I like being 1st cab-off-the-rank in the morning.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast