Thread: Nali - fucking a hot Thai restaurant waitress

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Nali - fucking a hot Thai restaurant waitress

Lucky day - got a line up of Thai beauties to take a look at before I take one back to a room. Coco - sexy but didn’t get a vibe. Jina - not my type. Then in walks Nali - friendly smile and a cum and fuck me vibe.

I get the nice big room with bathroom and have a shower. Nali comes in midway and joins me. Straight to Dfk, unlimited access to tits. She gives me a bbbj. Put my finger gently on her ass hole - all good. I know it’s probably like this for every punter but I feel there’s chemistry. Next thing you know I get down on the shower floor and lick her out. She’s enjoying. We go at it for a while then she helps my old man ass get up

On to the bed. Catbath is good, more dfk, then ball licking and more bbbj. She goes really deep - quite amazing for a young girl. I ask her to stop as I want to fuck. On with dom and go missionary - lots of eye contact, kissing and licking of my nips. Her pussy is tight. I enjoy just looking in the mirror at me inside her. I try to just lie there inside her but she clenches her pussy muscles and I get close to cumming. Switch to doggie. Looks so good in the mirror. Her pussy is clean shaven and her ass is smoking hot. I’d say she’s about 25. I start going jackhammer - boom I cum. Next thing you know she takes off the condom with her mouth and gives me a bbbj - totally unexpected and a nice touch.

I’m sweaty so take a quick shower. She has one too. Then it’s back to bed. Do you want a massage? Yes please. Gives me a light Thai massage. Relaxing but not a trained therapist. In fact I ask her what she does when not a no 5. Nali works as a waitress at a Thai restaurant — how hot is that?

She motions that time is almost up. I ask for a quick Bbbj. She says ok if I’m quick. Boom mouth on cock - very nice technique. I blow a big load in her mouth. I’m happy. She doesnt rush to rinse her mouth or make noises - just discretely gets rid of the evidence.

Quick shower then she helps put my shoes on. Gives me a nice hug in way out. I squeeze her beautiful ass once more.

Highly recommended punt. Apparently rimming is on the menu. Will take that instead of the massage next time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the review!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    You’re welcome. Not sure how she slipped under my radar all this time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I can agree with Aussieguysinsf's review as I had similar experience with her. She is 6-7/10 in terms of look in my view as its always subjective but service and attitude wise 11/10.

My one and only experience with Nali ended in a DTBBBJCIM. That was sensational. Kept pumping even after I blew too. But the bj was toothy. This visit was pre-pandemic, so hopefully you brothers have taught her how to do a non-toothy smooth bj. Any confirmation of that?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Haven’t seen her in the roster for a while. Has she retired?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I was offered a chance to see her at no5mv a few weeks ago but missed my chance, she wasn't on the roster that day. Haven't heard from management when she'll be back apartently she just pops up for short stints but doesn't go on the roster.

After reading this review I would really like to give her a try. Anyone know if she has moved to private and her dets or different shop/name?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Interested to nali again as well.