Thread: J Haruka

Banned

J Haruka

Saw photos posted on no5marrickville roster last week on new young J girl with humongous natural titties last week, and a quickly call the boss to double-confirm whether the photos are real.

Didn't manage to get the boss on the phone but i know from the voice is the quite reasonably can be trusted petite Chinese girl receptionist who knows me. She answered with confident tone (not -the-blunt-rubbish -lie- tone- that- some-receptionist- especially- the- male- ones- bluntly- reply- utter- rubbish- with -no -hesitation -type) that the photos are real. Straight away I book J Haruka that night.

no5marrickville has recently uses real photos, and good quality ones too with partly covered face of the ladies (it just perfect serve the purpose, provide customers with good indication of what to expect while maintaining privacy of the ladies), it shows effort, and I am sure we customers really appreciate that. Well done no:5!!, good management!

When I arrived (i usually come 15 mins earlier), the Boss is actually there. He speak to me honestly that there has been mixed feedback with Haruka, and he would keen to get my feedback too after the session. I said no worries...

When the time to meet Haruka come... I excitedly open the door. Haruka opened the door for me. She just look like the photos, no surprise there, she has bracelet at the moment, which i don't mind (it shows that she is young)..., she wears one-dress black lingerie, definitely a hot girl to me...The only thing is she has unfriendly, 'apprehensive" face on hers.. probably she has bad customers previously, and also I have been warned... But she is young, so instead of being affected by her "apprehensiveness" which is the common mistake, i warmed up with her..., chit chat with her mixed between English and my limited Japanese...

It was 1 hr session.. , i would say about 20 minutes later after shower and some foreplay, she started to smile, lough at my joke, and sex is become more exciting....

It is a full-on enjoyable 1 hr session (or i should say the last 40 mins is the best), so it is a good punt!
    I would say definitely recommend at least give it a try for at least once,

Her boobs are soooooo enourmous, it claps when I did her doggie style, she enjoyed her boobs being fondled too, but not prefer to have her nipples licked although she doesn't mind. There is no sagging at all (no loose skin), but of course being that enormous you figure it out yourself. She is really young with slim body and silky smooth flawless skin.

Few highlights of the sexperience:
    * BBBJ is excellent
    * After she warmed up to me...she smouldered my face with her boobs....that is a mastercard moment!
    * the reflection on the mirror when i did her doggie..and seeing her natural boobs swimming wildly and claps.....another mastercard moment....
    * to my surprise another thing that turn my dick rock-hard is the view from the top when i doggie her..., her ass, back and her flawless sooo snow white skin..., i ended up cumming on her lazy-doggie style while smoothering her flawless skin from the back

negative thing:
    * LFK only
    * the fact that i need to warm up to her first... brother neroo did the best description on this feeling when he did AR on Malay Cara... that is the exact feeling that I had...

In summary, it is a definitely a good punt and it is worth the money I have to admit.
    Whether will i do a repeat with her? I have mixed thought on this.., $350 for repeat is too dear for me..., especially when i am not sure whether the situation will improve on second visit.

@bro bigstud..., this is my TOFTT return favor for your TOFTT on gz C Karen...., to the next punt! from captain negi's log- out...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What’s the name of the boss?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    @bro negi: glad you're having good time. The photos on web looks tempting, though not really my type. And no DFK for such over the moon price, I think I might skip on this one. Thanks for the heads up. Keep rolling.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GlamourPhoto View Post
    good report thxs! sounds like some dickhead was rough with her 😐
    I wouldn't be surprised. Some guys believe they can do anything they like to a WL because they are paying. WRONG! This is where WLs need to report such guys to management and the shop needs to ban such guys who treat their girls with no respect. Girls shouldn't be subjected to humiliation at the hands of sadistic guys in their life of work. Unfortunately, most WLs will just tolerate such bad behaviour because they fear management won't do anything or they may lose their job.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by negi View Post
    Saw photos posted on no5marrickville roster last week on new young J girl with humongous natural titties last week, and a quickly call the boss to double-confirm whether the photos are real.

Didn't manage to get the boss on the phone but i know from the voice is the quite reasonably can be trusted petite Chinese girl receptionist who knows me. She answered with confident tone (not -the-blunt-rubbish -lie- tone- that- some-receptionist- especially- the- male- ones- bluntly- reply- utter- rubbish- with -no -hesitation -type) that the photos are real. Straight away I book J Haruka that night.

no5marrickville has recently uses real photos, and good quality ones too with partly covered face of the ladies (it just perfect serve the purpose, provide customers with good indication of what to expect while maintaining privacy of the ladies), it shows effort, and I am sure we customers really appreciate that. Well done no:5!!, good management!

When I arrived (i usually come 15 mins earlier), the Boss is actually there. He speak to me honestly that there has been mixed feedback with Haruka, and he would keen to get my feedback too after the session. I said no worries...

When the time to meet Haruka come... I excitedly open the door. Haruka opened the door for me. She just look like the photos, no surprise there, she has bracelet at the moment, which i don't mind (it shows that she is young)..., she wears one-dress black lingerie, definitely a hot girl to me...The only thing is she has unfriendly, 'apprehensive" face on hers.. probably she has bad customers previously, and also I have been warned... But she is young, so instead of being affected by her "apprehensiveness" which is the common mistake, i warmed up with her..., chit chat with her mixed between English and my limited Japanese...

It was 1 hr session.. , i would say about 20 minutes later after shower and some foreplay, she started to smile, lough at my joke, and sex is become more exciting....

It is a full-on enjoyable 1 hr session (or i should say the last 40 mins is the best), so it is a good punt!
    I would say definitely recommend at least give it a try for at least once,

Her boobs are soooooo enourmous, it claps when I did her doggie style, she enjoyed her boobs being fondled too, but not prefer to have her nipples licked although she doesn't mind. There is no sagging at all (no loose skin), but of course being that enormous you figure it out yourself. She is really young with slim body and silky smooth flawless skin.

Few highlights of the sexperience:
    * BBBJ is excellent
    * After she warmed up to me...she smouldered my face with her boobs....that is a mastercard moment!
    * the reflection on the mirror when i did her doggie..and seeing her natural boobs swimming wildly and claps.....another mastercard moment....
    * to my surprise another thing that turn my dick rock-hard is the view from the top when i doggie her..., her ass, back and her flawless sooo snow white skin..., i ended up cumming on her lazy-doggie style while smoothering her flawless skin from the back

negative thing:
    * LFK only
    * the fact that i need to warm up to her first... brother neroo did the best description on this feeling when he did AR on Malay Cara... that is the exact feeling that I had...

In summary, it is a definitely a good punt and it is worth the money I have to admit.
    Whether will i do a repeat with her? I have mixed thought on this.., $350 for repeat is too dear for me..., especially when i am not sure whether the situation will improve on second visit.

@bro bigstud..., this is my TOFTT return favor for your TOFTT on gz C Karen...., to the next punt! from captain negi's log- out...
    Good review negi. I'm tempted because I love a good set of titties, but holding off because of the $$$. That second photo of her is what got me interested. Which photo would you say represent her better?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by neroo View Post
    Good review negi. I'm tempted because I love a good set of titties, but holding off because of the $$$. That second photo of her is what got me interested. Which photo would you say represent her better?

hi bro neroo… although both are her real photos you need to discount your expectation by 10 percent as it is taken at best angles… after she warmed up to me and she really smiles the phoyos are 95 percent (up 5pcnt

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by negi View Post
    hi bro neroo… although both are her real photos you need to discount your expectation by 10 percent as it is taken at best angles… after she warmed up to me and she really smiles the phoyos are 95 percent (up 5pcnt
    Gotcha, 10% below expectation is not too bad at all

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    roster says, its apparently going to be her last week. Book her for 1 hour today, hope she lives up to the standard. I see mixed review for her, and was told she is only 5/10 for looks.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    【Location】:N5M
    【Date】:06/04/2022
    【Duration】:Diamond 60min
    【Looks】:6/10
    【Looks】: 10/10 (Nice big natrual rack)
    【Service】:3-4/10 (BBBJ, LFS, FS)
    【Price】:$350/60min

So saw Haruka earlier, first i will start with the looks. She looks decent, not pretty but not ugly. Still has braces, would say she is in her early twenties.

Now to the body, smooth skin and towards the skinny side (not thicc). She caught my eye because of her rack. It's definately a gem to play with but she doesn't like people touch/sucking on her nipples.

Service was told she is new, so wasn't really expecting too much. In the shower she tries to shower you and doesn't really know how to do it well. But she tries her best the attitude is what matters. The BJ needs abit of an improvement only really light suck and lick nothing to special and memorable.

She also a pretty slow starter, shower and foreplay (catbath) was probably 1/2 of the time already. So probably 30min to bang her.

Start of with some cowgirl, which is really nice you will see those nice boobs right infront of your eyes (you can juggle them, but no sucking).

Then of to some missionary & doggy, the eye candy is still those boobs moving up and down.

Conclusion: If you looking for service don't bother and for the price you pay probably not worth it. But if you consider she is not staying long (last week) and those natural titties its worth a try for once.

Next on the list is K Echo, would be good if someone has tried already to give a review