Thread: Nikki ViVi

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Nikki ViVi

Rang up and booked for 1 hr. Got there and straight away asked can I shorten to 45 mins.
    Massage was soft but very little TT, Nikki was wearing a full length dress with bra and looked more she was off to the shops than in a MS.
    Told me how she was going back to Thailand in a week, had already paid her ticket so she was getting concerned about getting COVID. Later I thought if you have your period just tell me.
    Flip was after 30 mins but seeing her lack of enthusiasm, fear of COVID, she always kept miles away from me and general apathy said thanks and bye. Gave her 40 for half hour and got dressed.
    This Nikki was small, skinny , small boobs, spoke with more an indian accent which seemed very sus. This was a referral so wasn't impressed,if it was the true Nikki, maybe bait and switch by the shop.
    On way out Manager introduced herself to me and asked what was wrong - with Nikki standing there just didn't feel right having a major whinge - maybe my fault I should have.
    Got a text saying sorry but I replied if they were truly sorry they would give disappointed punters a reason to return. No reply after that. My sources tell me maybe it wasn't the tue Nikki.
    Either way my opinion of ViVi is as you would imagine.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Could be many reasons but for whatever reason they chose to substitute

I feel given my lack of desire to treat them like I’m a knight and blow sunshine, money and fantasy experiences up anyone I fell you were treated like most - which hey is not a bad thing and it’s not going to change any time soon

I had a great feel on second visit to a girl - I rocked up when she took a guy away - I sat ready for a wait and then she appeared - from them on the owner seemed to know I was coming in - some pier Indian Blake got the short end one night and looked pissed - not sure if related but hope it wasn’t

It’s business for me - I tried to get a but close but when it suited it was cut ruthlessly so I treat it all business now with respect

To cut the shit - not the end of the world I would continue on and they might respect that - I don’t get close and message these places so not for me but try and understand what they do - nobody is going to teach them basic customer service - they just want max cash do if you want stuff of a certain quality then pay up…..

The girl I used to contract direct was clear - her out of shop service was similar experience as in the inclusions but more expensive - I respected that to avoid the bs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Are you referring to the owner "Vivi" of a massage shop at Sherwood?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I never found Nikki to be attractive or great, have seen her twice before the forum started talking about her, nothing special, have seen much better at vivi or elsewhere

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have been seeing Nikki for a while and find her to be very nice and friendly as far as attractiveness I think she is sexy and cute. Her massage is 10/10 she always does a great job when I visit her and no complaints from me at all
    I can guarantee there is no bait and switch going on at Vivi's what you see is what you get.Nikki has always been very generous each time I go to see her and that is one of the reasons I will keep going to see her. A majority of us punters that frequent massage shops need to look in the mirror we not Brad Pitt lookalikes ��

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kunta66 View Post
    A majority of us punters that frequent massage shops need to look in the mirror we not Brad Pitt lookalikes ��
    That may be true, but it’s not the ML’s paying us for our time and company is it ..??

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    "A majority of us punters that frequent massage shops need to look in the mirror we not Brad Pitt lookalikes ��"

Nor are the majority of ML Angelina Jolie, a matter of fact it would be fair to say most ML would rate a 6/7 on a 10 point scale.
    As pointed out by lashings ML are providing a service we pay for - quite frankly they should make every client feel like they are Brad Pitt esp if they want return business. Some punters turn up with good hygiene, respectful manners and a non demanding attitude. Hey some even gargle listerine before each punt to have a fresh breath.
    A smart ML should know how to vet punters into different groups and offer levels of service for each category.
    Comments like the one above explain why so many Australian men are trapped with bush pig heffers most of their life while others go home to quality Asian partners.
    Which one are you?
    Its not a matter of arrogance but confidence and thats a choice...and No I don't think I'm Brad Pitt but neither am I ........... ( insert fat ugly obnoxious Australian man in here)
    4FoW2

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have been seeing Nikki for a while and find her to be very nice and friendly as far as attractiveness I think she is sexy and cute. Her massage is 10/10 she always does a great job when I visit her and no complaints from me at all
    I can guarantee there is no bait and switch going on at Vivi's what you see is what you get.Nikki has always been very generous each time I go to see her and that is one of the reasons I will keep going to see her. A majority of us punters that frequent massage shops need to look in the mirror we not Brad Pitt lookalikes ��
    another keyboard warrior, we are just commenting on our experience? if we are fucking Brad Pitt, I would just get laid walking out on the street and still get paid

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    "A majority of us punters that frequent massage shops need to look in the mirror we not Brad Pitt lookalikes ��"

Nor are the majority of ML Angelina Jolie, a matter of fact it would be fair to say most ML would rate a 6/7 on a 10 point scale.
    As pointed out by lashings ML are providing a service we pay for - quite frankly they should make every client feel like they are Brad Pitt esp if they want return business. Some punters turn up with good hygiene, respectful manners and a non demanding attitude. Hey some even gargle listerine before each punt to have a fresh breath.
    A smart ML should know how to vet punters into different groups and offer levels of service for each category.
    Comments like the one above explain why so many Australian men are trapped with bush pig heffers most of their life while others go home to quality Asian partners.
    Which one are you?
    Its not a matter of arrogance but confidence and thats a choice...and No I don't think I'm Brad Pitt but neither am I ........... ( insert fat ugly obnoxious Australian man in here)
    4FoW2
    Clive Palmer?
    Being a billionaire probably makes him more attractive though

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Key board warrior hey I'm just giving my opinion as well so pull your head in

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I too have seen Nikki many times. I can speak Thai and have been to Thailand many times, thus we have a good chat. I find her super friendly and have had great times with her. I have always left with a big smile and very very happy!!!

M.A.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    So is it the same Nikki or two different ones?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Appears from intel I trust to be one and the same.
    4FoW2

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Oh Sir, sir, sir. Its not a bait and switch operation! Your sources told you it may not be the true Nikki. Many people can attest the true Nikki is a good provider. So what is it with you Sir. You scare off the lovelies with that chip on your shoulder. At the end of the day, you should apologize to Vivi's and Nikki for the incorrect posting sir. Oh sir, what are we to do! The poor boiler who stood by your side for 14yrs, I can only imagine her private hell!

Enjoy your punting!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It's all in the name - A Fuck of Wit 2 times over

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's all in the name - A Fuck of Wit 2 times over

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Well at least we know filteredglue and fi 1 teredglue are the same person. Prob PinayPounder too.
    4FoW2

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Well at least we know filteredglue and fi 1 teredglue are the same person. Prob PinayPounder too.
    4FoW2
    I wouldn't be so sure of that. The former ID has 18 posts and the latter has made numerous spam posts in order to get his post count up to the same. Smells like a cloning troll to me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    I too have seen Nikki many times. I can speak Thai and have been to Thailand many times, thus we have a good chat. I find her super friendly and have had great times with her. I have always left with a big smile and very very happy!!!

M.A.
    Me too - she is nice to cuddle!!! - Vivi also - very nice.
    Last edited by Mr Cuddle; 22-04-2022 at 11:30 PM. Reason: additional info

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Have seen both of these ladies a few times and have always had fun. I plan on going back to see them soon.