Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: is punting considered cheating?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjas1018 View Post
    I think it's an acceptable form of cheating as there is (supposedly) much less likelihood of forming that emotional bond required in a partnership.
    It's not likely for you to form emotional bonds with the WL only if you're a seasoned punter, done it many times, and you've become accustomed to the transactional nature of paid sex.

That cannot be said for a big proportion of punters. Take a look at all the threads on this forum asking about realtionships with WLs/MLs. Lots of guys might not have much experience with dating or close contact with women, ended up going into a long term relationship or even got married to their "first love", only to then start punting. If they get to meet a real GFE type girl early on, that's when shit can get serious real quick.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How is having sex with another woman behind your partner's back not cheating? I reckon most partners would see cheating with a prostitute just as bad, if not worse than a fling from tinder or the like, in fact, many would see it even worse based purely on her (the partner) perceived lack of values/moral of women who sell sex for money and men who pay for it (their husband & father of the children).

No judgment here... But just call it what it is, you're having sex with a prostitute behind your partner's back.

Banned
    Of course it’s cheating. But be discreet and keep it to yourself. Don’t hurt your family.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydboy65 View Post
    Of course it’s cheating. But be discreet and keep it to yourself. Don’t hurt your family.
    Exactly, it is what it is.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Relationships, marriages, jobs, projects etc are underpinned by legal and psychological contracts.
    Legal contracts stipulate in written form the basis and conditions of the relationship. Psychological contracts on the other hand is the unwritten rules of the agreement, the informal commitments, the expectations, the assumptions, and the understanding that forms the partnership and/or relationship.

Imagine asking your employer permission to leave work for several hours a day to perform paid work for another company. I’m sure that would go down well with them.

Cheating is simply a lack of respect, integrity, and values.
    However, if consent is given then technically it’s not cheating.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Physically, it's a yes. Emotionally, it's a yes. Overall in majority of cases, the answer boils down to a yes.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Well..... YMMV?😂

If you have a partner, can’t find any excuses for ‘No’, unless she/he clearly knew it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Depends on your "contract" with your partner.. i would say if you have never discuss this before... then its best to assume that you are cheating.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cheating is defined differently by everyone, but if you don't want your partner to find out about it then there's your answer.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    Rogeryou repeated the same point and I agree, but would take it a little further: If punters are gunna punt, they at least owe it to their SO's to be discreet. You don't want to upset her, and she doesn't want to be upset, so you owe it to her not to get caught. Get your ducks in a row so that when you are asked 'what were you doing in such and such a place at a particular time?' Have your answer ready.
    "I was at the gym"

Banned
    It's not only cheating. It's a crime.

Go to the church and confess and repent your sin.

Punish yourself by working for free cleaning public toilets.

Washing the filth could also cleanse and detox your soul.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I equate punting to be at the same level as seeing a doctor or a physio for a medical problem. You go in, pay for a service, get "treated", and then leave.

I often its more moral and ethical if you treat punting as an errand. When you get horny its wrong if you start flirting with other women, have a mistress, find different girls behind your wife etc. You are establishing emotional connections with other people and when you do get caught the whole situation hurts everyone.

I know lots of my friends who punt once a month, get their balls drained, go back to their family, hang out with their kids, love their wives etc

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Grief is the price we pay for love and STIs is the price we pay for b/b sex.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Punting is not cheating, it's relaxation therapy..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Punting is being unfaithful. Supposedly physical infidelity (doing it for the sex) is easier for marriages to recover from than emotional infidelity (doing it because you love them). As long as you’re not in love with your regular ML/WL(s) then it’s a less serious form of cheating.

Junior Member(有D料到)

PJY2G9

Ask your wife or girlfriend. The only opinion that matters in this question.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by FranktheGun View Post
    Got an STI from rubber sex mate
    Can you elaborate?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BLEPSICHUNGUS View Post
    I equate punting to be at the same level as seeing a doctor or a physio for a medical problem. You go in, pay for a service, get "treated", and then leave.

I often its more moral and ethical if you treat punting as an errand. When you get horny its wrong if you start flirting with other women, have a mistress, find different girls behind your wife etc. You are establishing emotional connections with other people and when you do get caught the whole situation hurts everyone.

I know lots of my friends who punt once a month, get their balls drained, go back to their family, hang out with their kids, love their wives etc
    Many sexless marriages out there. The husband wants to play but the wife is not interested or embarrassed to show her body off. Sometimes the man loses interest and wants to try something new or young.

To answer the main question in this thread, yes it is cheating if you are in a relationship and the other person is unaware of your punting or you're unfaithful to your loved one. If you both agree to an open relationship then it's a different situation.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where does it cross from non cheating to cheating?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast