Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: is punting considered cheating?

Senior Member(無間使者)

is punting considered cheating?

Hey lads! I know I might get some mixed opinions but I’m curious to know everyones take on this, would you consider punting cheating towards your partner/wife? Why yes/no?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ask your wife ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodman View Post
    Ask your wife ?
    I know yea this question might trigger the troll out of you.. lol I was actually genuine as I had an ex who was totally OK with with it as long no communication should happen outside the brothel house. Her take was ML/WLs are just as any other workers trying to make a living. I wonder if other have different experience that’s all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABG4LYF View Post
    I know yea this question might trigger the troll out of you.. lol I was actually genuine as I had an ex who was totally OK with with it as long no communication should happen outside the brothel house. Her take was ML/WLs are just as any other workers trying to make a living. I wonder if other have different experience that’s all.
    I think most wives and GFs would say yes, although their attitudes vary Eg HJ is OK but nothing else. What if the tables were reversed, would you be happy to be cuckholded, most guys probably wouldn’t.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Of course its cheating, because you are not being loyal to your partner,
    most men cheat, because their sexual needs are not meet, there could be a number of issues that makes it impossible to have sex consistently,
    but they do love their wife, so that's why they go to a brothel do their business, than come home and be the perfect husband,
    So Punting does save marriages as long as the wife doesn't find out,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphantom View Post
    I think most wives and GFs would say yes, although their attitudes vary Eg HJ is OK but nothing else. What if the tables were reversed, would you be happy to be cuckholded, most guys probably wouldn’t.
    Yeah you are not wrong brother.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Would it be cheating if wife go to a massage parlour and have extra like ml hand playing her pussy to orgasm.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Would it be cheating if wife go to a massage parlour and have extra like ml hand playing her pussy to orgasm.
    Maybe if it was a male doing it

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    Of course its cheating, because you are not being loyal to your partner,
    Catching an STI and passing to your partner is a bit of a give away if anyone has a doubt.
    The oldest profession is such for good reasons, but religions have been trying to put rules on what men have been needing to do for millennia. Monogamy avoided the risk of infecting the tribe. Thank you Mr Flemming and the advancement in medicine. 😬

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodman View Post
    Ask your wife ?
    I was thinking the same thing.

Don’t think it’s a troll answer. It comes down to what you have agreed are the boundaries in your relationship.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Hey lads! I know I might get some mixed opinions but I’m curious to know everyones take on this, would you consider punting cheating towards your partner/wife? Why yes/no?
    My answer is I don’t know, because I’m not the one who can define that, it’s my partner.
    I think the more important question is do you feel guilty about it. For that, I can emphatically answer No. I love punting.

If you don’t feel guilty, then it’s no, if you feel guilty, then don’t ask this question.

If your ex was totally ok with it, then she knew she would be your ex anyway, she didn’t love you enough to care. I might add the only exception is for old couples where the woman is over the hill, no interest anymore, so she settles for the little compromise.

Of course it’s cheating !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's honestly each to their own on what is and what isn't. Best discuss with your partner and social circles, the consensus would a yes,.but you never know.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GlamourPhoto View Post
    There are few rules to follow. Confucious recommends :

If you in another state or country its not cheating.

If you are in your state, you have to book two WL's at once, they cancel each other out that way.
    Your philosophy is spot on. Maybe extend to ‘in another suburb’.
    Two WLs definitely cancel each other out because two ‘wongs’ make a right lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Its cheating, but I have seen some girls from asian countries that don't mind there husband going out and paying for it as long as it's discreet and its not a relationship. Don't know if it they don't mind or just don't care.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It’s only cheating if you get caught

Senior Member(無間使者)
    100% yep, cheating. Twist it whatever way you like, all the husbands and bf on here are plain jerks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    In my assessment, there is a distinction between cheating with someone you know, and a WL. That said, I imagine it would be lost on your partner. The distinction is emotional attachment.

I suspect that using a WL whilst staying in a relationship is common, with the root cause being a mismatch in libido. Cheating with someone you know will involve emotional attachment, which I'd suggest indicates the relationship is dead.

Using a WL while in a relationship is sad; but at the end of the day, purely functional. A full-on affair is much more. I expect that is the mindset of people who do not regard using WLs to be cheating. And that point of view is not without merit.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by poida View Post
    100% yep, cheating. Twist it whatever way you like, all the husbands and bf on here are plain jerks
    The contribution of a naive moron, for who the world is a simple place.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is such a STUPID question. Vice versa would you let your wife go to brothel or RNT massage? how does that make you feel? you also wanted the same way? well, your marriage aren’t working out. Answer is obviously cheating! feels good for me to say because i’m still single haha

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast