Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First time BKK - Logistics question

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am going over with a Mate but will spend half the time with my Isaan girl and in Pattaya and Bangkok on my own..it is great to be able to walk around and check out the place and do what you want …Massage soapie street girl …so little many things to do…

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazor Zap View Post
    ive been many times on my own and im actually in Pattaya right now on my own, mates from Sydney flew home last week, going to Bangkok on Tuesday on my own. you can go into any bar and its easy to meet people when your with a few mates it can be hard to leave certain bars as some guys want to stay and some want to go to other bars. definitely a safe place to go on your own
    If you can't find anyone then there's something wrong with you. There are many people that you could meet whether they are Thai girls or ex-pats in bars/restaurants or just moving about.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    just a tip for solo travellers, i leave all my important documents, id, credit cards in the hotel safe, and just take a wallet with cash, and a photocopy of my ID, with my WhatsApp number or local sim card number, and the hotel i am staying at written on it, but the most important part i only carry enough cash for the night and what i am willing to loose,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Also, take a photocopy of your passport main page. Don’t take original passport

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Last week on Soi Cowboy, I had a beer inside the bar. I bought a drink for an older lady. Luckily, I was wearing shorts and loose underwear. She kindly gave me a casual, low key, hand job in the bar. I was not even in “naughty boy corner”. I gave her a tip.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookha View Post
    Also, take a photocopy of your passport main page. Don’t take original passport
    Good advice. Just take photocopy when you go out. You wouldn't want to lose your passport.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123