Thread: Silk Touch

Junior Member(有D料到)

Angry Silk Touch

I have a little shop in Morayfield where I like to visit C I probably come here to often, usually book with her directly- today I booked shop number and confirmed I will see her at 9 am (different girl answered) I walked in the room/ and in followed the Boiler that was at the counter, I told her I was here for C and she insisted it was her. As I walked out she chased/followed me out the door saying she will call C now and have her arrive.

I could not be more disappointed, literally followed me down the street.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I may be guilty of racial stereotyping, but I'm assuming Chinese? Seems to be the norm.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes that would be accurate

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorthud View Post
    I have a little shop in Morayfield where I like to visit C I probably come here to often, usually book with her directly- today I booked shop number and confirmed I will see her at 9 am (different girl answered) I walked in the room/ and in followed the Boiler that was at the counter, I told her I was here for C and she insisted it was her. As I walked out she chased/followed me out the door saying she will call C now and have her arrive.
    I could not be more disappointed, literally followed me down the street.
    I've often thought that if the ML is PRC I should just turn and walk - yes there are some good ones but that statistic of 1 out 378 doesn't give me faith.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    I may be guilty of racial stereotyping, but I'm assuming Chinese? Seems to be the norm.
    what is wrong with racial stereotyping ? it is what it is.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by exflux View Post
    what is wrong with racial stereotyping ? it is what it is.
    Its not PC or should that be PRC.