Thread: Ginza V/J miko

Junior Member(有D料到)

Ginza V/J miko

I am interested in booking her. Has anyone tried her yet?
    Not sure if shes the same person. Nicole from qcherry

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Philyum View Post
    I am interested in booking her. Has anyone tried her yet?
    Not sure if shes the same person. Nicole from qcherry
    Your lucky day just got intells today from a friend who literally live at Ginza !

Not sure if she the same girl but here 4 months only nd study English - she is very young nd inexperienced great tits
    Great small but meaty bum..natural bush but with abit of trimming..Best of all very cute nd a tight pussy can do most services but not skillful. You can see she's young the bum cheeks is very firm nd close very nice...no FOAM !!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the intel mate. By sounds of it, may be the same person. Nicole did have small tattoos just under her breasts.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey Bros,

Her description did excite the senses. Interesting mix... Does anyone know if she from Vietnam or grew up in Japan from mixed origins?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I believe she is from japan but grew up in vietnam. If any bros here can confirm on the tattoo under the breasts, that will be great. I didnt want to waste my time booking someone that i have already have seen.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Philyum View Post
    If any bros here can confirm on the tattoo under the breasts, that will be great.
    I saw Miko. Can confirm she has tattoos under her breasts. Slightly drooping D cups that feel natural but I guess the tatts are hiding enhancement scars. She looks 80% Viet to me. Very tight.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for that brother