Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Tik tok.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilbrownboyy View Post
    I can go try her out and let you know by Thursday.
    Just send me a private message if u can and I'll let you know
    Did you end up seeing her? Can't seem to PM you

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Haven’t seen Rose on the roster in a while anyone know if she’s on holidays ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not sure on rose but I'm fairly sure Lola left.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has anyone seen Olivia from Taiwan? Dm me if you have

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Rose has left, saw her a few weeks ago and she said it was her last day.
    Lola still appears on the roster today

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How is the quality at the Carina shop? Any recommendations?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I thought it was Lola but must've been Rose.

Vanessa told me they're roomates

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Why did she leave ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not sure.

A lot of these girls probably just do it for a short term cause it's decent cash if you do a couple of shifts a week.

Get some cash under your belt and you can go travel, deposit on a house etc etc

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That’s a shame, will miss seeing her. She was very tidy

Will have to go see Vanessa again and ask if she’ll be back or if she’s done !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has anyone seen Mel***?

She was at reception when I was in the other day. Sure she's a bit older and a bit thicker than the Koreans. But she bent over when she got me a water and flashed a bit of panty and it's got me a bit, curious.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Alright guys.

The new girl Ev**** from Ire**** was completely booked out yesterday when I tried to sneak in some fun time.

Someone has to have some news about her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Dropped in today as had heard good things about Ho**y. Unfortunately she was not available, however I got to meet Eb**y which ended up being amazing. I don't mean this in any bad way at all, but if you are looking for a skinny girl, she is not for you.
    However if you like your MLs with strong hands and body, great to have a chat to, plenty of teasing and a heap of fun, then I highly recommend her. Right up there with the most fun I have had on a punt.
    I am no lightweight myself, but that was not an issue and actually seemed to add to the fun.
    Great massage, plenty of play and a heap of giggles along the way.
    Will definitely be looking for her on the Roster again.

Kr****l was on the front desk and hit me up for an extra $15 on departure as we lost track of time, which I happily paid.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by LongNeckTurtle View Post
    Dropped in today as had heard good things about Ho**y. Unfortunately she was not available, however I got to meet Eb**y which ended up being amazing. I don't mean this in any bad way at all, but if you are looking for a skinny girl, she is not for you.
    However if you like your MLs with strong hands and body, great to have a chat to, plenty of teasing and a heap of fun, then I highly recommend her. Right up there with the most fun I have had on a punt.
    I am no lightweight myself, but that was not an issue and actually seemed to add to the fun.
    Great massage, plenty of play and a heap of giggles along the way.
    Will definitely be looking for her on the Roster again.

Kr****l was on the front desk and hit me up for an extra $15 on departure as we lost track of time, which I happily paid.
    Not really in to the bigger girls but happily made an exception for E****. Same deal lost track of time. She had another booking so Kr***** gave us a three minute warning to hurry up .
    Fun girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have you seen Ho**y before? Honestly mate I think you picked well with Eb***

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneSwede View Post
    Alright guys.

The new girl Ev**** from Ire**** was completely booked out yesterday when I tried to sneak in some fun time.

Someone has to have some news about her.
    I was wondering about her too - if she is booked out then perhaps she is a stunner ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥) Ghost of BarneyRubble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman20 View Post
    I was wondering about her too - if she is booked out then perhaps she is a stunner ?
    Nah, just white.
    As much as most guys wont admit it, they dont find asians as attractive and will flock to a whitey who is half way presentable and not an entitled bitch.
    Plus the redhead thing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hmmm not exactly from my experience. There was a time I was totally into whites now I find darker skin more attractive. Also the attitude and demenour of the girl would make a huge impact on me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of BarneyRubble View Post
    Nah, just white.
    As much as most guys wont admit it, they dont find asians as attractive and will flock to a whitey who is half way presentable and not an entitled bitch.
    Plus the redhead thing
    No idea what the majority of punters is attracted to, and maybe I am the exception to some rule, but I am not attracted at all by caucasian women anymore. Only Asians for me, preferably from the more northern places China, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, Vietnam to some extent.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    No idea what the majority of punters is attracted to, and maybe I am the exception to some rule, but I am not attracted at all by caucasian women anymore. Only Asians for me, preferably from the more northern places China, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, Vietnam to some extent.
    Indians?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast