Thread: Anybody noticed recently

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Anybody noticed recently

This year for the majority of my punts I have been offered reduced or discount prices. Only the other day a ML offered me extras that I usually pay 150 for for 100. The service was top notch too.
    I haven't punted that much this year, mainly due to the quality and cost associated, but just in my experience this year, I have noticed a reduction in fees for extras. I'm not trying to big note myself, maybe its just a pensioners discount lol.
    Maybe the economic times are biting hard, anyone else noticed more flexibility in pricing levels.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ive picked up the odd deal here and there this year. Also not punting as much as too much buyer regret over the years and better things to waste my money on than shit punts

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I recently saw a great looking girl, with a personality to match. Amazing service that would generally be 4p for 3p. I was pleasantly surprised.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have noticed that the "sorry I only have x" has been met with "yeah that's fine" and managed to score extras for whatever I had in my pocket.

Only works at certain shops though. The high traffic TTN etc probably won't get that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I recently paid $200 not the usual $250. The girl was fairly new at this particular establishment.

A fine time was had by both.