Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Tik tok.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by str8up View Post
    Is the Russian girl at Nundah worth a visit?
    she wouldnt be what i call a hot Russian - I am not sure if things improve on the massage table - she doesnt look friendly at all- I sure lost my interest the moment I saw her- obviously I cant be sure.

Tictok Carina seem to have younger and more friendly therapists on the days I visited. A few ladies are indeed young but most are in their 30s or even 40s but most do have friendly personality and advance massage massage skills which make up for their age. At least some who advertised as from TW are from China but

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    she wouldnt be what i call a hot Russian - I am not sure if things improve on the massage table - she doesnt look friendly at all- I sure lost my interest the moment I saw her- obviously I cant be sure.
    Ive heard good reports, but she has a low tolerance for some guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldred View Post
    Anyone have any feedback on P, thinking i might book on the weekend but just wanted to hear some opinions first
    Good at what she does, but dont expect usual tik tok service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty from Marketing View Post
    Good at what she does, but dont expect usual tik tok service.
    For P, good at wasting time and playing the clock to maximum. amazing soft skin, good tease but sad to say finish is not like the others. I wont repeat. I did tell the guy at front counter whom shrugged his shoulders.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    For P, good at wasting time and playing the clock to maximum. amazing soft skin, good tease but sad to say finish is not like the others. I wont repeat. I did tell the guy at front counter whom shrugged his shoulders.
    I've never had her waste time with me. You do realise girls don't always offer the same services as each other? Each girl chooses what level of extras she is comfortable providing. I've been more than happy with what she does. What's the guy at the front counter going to do, get up her for not doing more??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    I've never had her waste time with me. You do realise girls don't always offer the same services as each other? Each girl chooses what level of extras she is comfortable providing. I've been more than happy with what she does. What's the guy at the front counter going to do, get up her for not doing more??
    Yep, some guys have low expectations and are easily pleased letting the girls get away with minimum service for maximum dollars. Not me, I expect high performance for what I pay.

Usually when I'm visiting and the guy at the front knows he directs me to the best girls for what I want. As it turned out my next visit to a different girl was totally awesome. So he did do something to make good. I guess it's just a little boss's word in a girl's ear that goes a long way.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep, some guys have low expectations and are easily pleased letting the girls get away with minimum service for maximum dollars. Not me, I expect high performance for what I pay.

Usually when I'm visiting and the guy at the front knows he directs me to the best girls for what I want. As it turned out my next visit to a different girl was totally awesome. So he did do something to make good. I guess it's just a little boss's word in a girl's ear that goes a long way.
    P doesn't provide minimum service for me, close to the maximum and price is fine.

He would have just directed you to a girl that he knows does more, he wouldn't have had to say anything to her because he already knows what she does.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    He would have just directed you to a girl that he knows does more, he wouldn't have had to say anything to her because he already knows what she does.
    That's why we are all regulars at that shop. he gives good direction and has a good knowledge of what is going on in the well appointed rooms.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had two sessions here recently P (saw her previously) and C. Nice rooms with showers, two tankes, but thin walls.
    Wandered here as my go to at AT asxwell as Red were booked out.

Don't bother with massage, neither have the knowledge. P is more sensual, friendier, nice face wouldn't pick her as Thai. C is direct, older. Says Tawainese but think she's PRC. Both provide services found at T5 and AT/FG, SSDS/Luna for the same price, but with better looking younger MLs.

WIR? Unlikely, only I can't be bothered waiting when the others ahops are busy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamking View Post
    Had two sessions here recently P (saw her previously) and C. Nice rooms with showers, two tankes, but thin walls.
    Wandered here as my go to at AT asxwell as Red were booked out.

Don't bother with massage, neither have the knowledge. P is more sensual, friendier, nice face wouldn't pick her as Thai. C is direct, older. Says Tawainese but think she's PRC. Both provide services found at T5 and AT/FG, SSDS/Luna for the same price, but with better looking younger MLs.

WIR? Unlikely, only I can't be bothered waiting when the others ahops are busy.
    I would not say "better looking younger MLs" if you are comparing with SSDS/Luna, but TT is good with their limited resources

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think ssds/luna mls are younger and better looking than tt. Better bodies as well.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    one of the all stars. I'll PM you
    Could you PM me the details too. Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some of these reviews a bit over stated...
    Tried C - 7/10 but not the best looker... Booked P, then saw she is a 6/10 and walked.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    listen up fuckers, here's a community announcement:

I booked the carina shop tonight. First visit. Running late, car up my arse with highbeam. I pulled up and raced up the stairs. Rang the bell and strutted in when the door opened. To my horror, that's not fucking Tiktok. I grew balls and made an excuse that I had to make a phone call. The very old ML had to unlock the door to let me out. "I wait here for you darling".

30 seconds later I was in the right shop.

First time visitors, don't go up the stairs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by the gelding View Post

I booked the carina shop tonight. First visit. Running late, car up my arse with highbeam. I pulled up and raced up the stairs. Rang the bell and strutted in when the door opened. To my horror, that's not fucking Tiktok. I grew balls and made an excuse that I had to make a phone call. The very old ML had to unlock the door to let me out. "I wait here for you darling".

i guess that was a backdoor entrance. there's another no name massage next to the tiktok shop. I visited during the day so there was no prob for me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by the gelding View Post

Oh darling where are you? I'm still waiting.. I'm horny AF

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Parse error: syntax error (T_STRING), user id 'NULL'

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Must be more than one P at Carina/Nundah. I saw P for two years regularly. She is gorgeous, but just had to move on.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There is Pura & Posy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamking View Post
    I think ssds/luna mls are younger and better looking than tt. Better bodies as well.
    i have not been to SSDS or SDS recently but i would agree with this comment generally, with one exception who is younger but way less experienced and reserved - Vicky worked at SSDS for a long time too. Others who work(ed) at other shops have now suddenly change their country of origins from China to Taiwan - not sure if the current diplomatic hostility was the culprit. But to be fair, the attitudes of the ladies are not of the sort generally associated with typical chinese old boilers.

The reception guy is polite and friendly , but I wouldnt confused him with a fellow 99forum poster in giving you useful information - he is just there to make sure you spend as much as possible at the shop... well maybe he is like some posters here, haha..

Quote Originally Posted by APL View Post
    There is Pura & Posy
    so which is the gorgeous one and which is the 6/10?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    i have not been to SSDS or SDS recently but i would agree with this comment generally, with one exception who is younger but way less experienced and reserved - Vicky worked at SSDS for a long time too. Others who work(ed) at other shops have now suddenly change their country of origins from China to Taiwan - not sure if the current diplomatic hostility was the culprit. But to be fair, the attitudes of the ladies are not of the sort generally associated with typical chinese old boilers.

The reception guy is polite and friendly , but I wouldnt confused him with a fellow 99forum poster in giving you useful information - he is just there to make sure you spend as much as possible at the shop... well maybe he is like some posters here, haha..

so which is the gorgeous one and which is the 6/10?
    visited this shop approx 3 times, saw C (TW), V (CN claims to be TW), C (Thai claims to be viet)

none of them are comparable to the standard that I am accustomed to at T5, Anytime or SSDS, at least V had the legs and the skills, but the other 2 are just very average at best in my opinion + the fact they like to change nationality of the MLs kinda puts me off, I guess each to their own?

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast