Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Tik tok.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneSwede View Post
    I've never seen her on the roster, assuming she isn't a ML?
    Nah she's the boss, know of a story of a girl that used to work there and left because she said the boss was super psychotic accusing her of stealing customers and took money off her etc.. maybe true idk, never know what the truth is between them all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've never seen her on the roster, assuming she isn't a ML?
    She goes through periods of rostering herself.
    Mainly when girls dont show up or cash flow issues.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Punter yesterday as I was in the area. Could hear a fellow punter absolutely loud as. Just wow. Keep it down

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Chanel looks like a gem on the wechat just wonder if the massage is as good or not

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxybrisbane View Post
    Chanel looks like a gem on the wechat just wonder if the massage is as good or not
    I was keen on her too. The pink nothing bikini feels like a trap though.

If she's on during the week I'm gonna try give her a go if I'm in the office.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I was keen on her too. The pink nothing bikini feels like a trap though.

If she's on during the week I'm gonna try give her a go if I'm in the office.
    Let me know how you go via dm if you don’t mind

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxybrisbane View Post
    Sorry for the silly question - how do you access their info on wechat? I've downloaded the app before however, couldn't "search" for tiktok. TIA!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juliusseasor View Post
    Sorry for the silly question - how do you access their info on wechat? I've downloaded the app before however, couldn't "search" for tiktok. TIA!
    Search their number on WeChat

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I remember someone saying once, Vanessa here has an Onlyfans anyone know it by chance please dm !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Dropped in yesterday and spent some time with new girl E.... Great massage, larger girl but very sexy.... heaps of teasing. But was shocked as wanted nearly 6 pineapples for a BJ, First time I visited is this the normal pricing now 🤔

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony_db View Post
    Dropped in yesterday and spent some time with new girl E.... Great massage, larger girl but very sexy.... heaps of teasing. But was shocked as wanted nearly 6 pineapples for a BJ, First time I visited is this the normal pricing now ��
    I went to Unique Thai the other week and the ml wanted 5 pines for nhj and 8 pines for bj. She wasn’t nice so I walked. Said she was new and that’s she was told to charge. I call bullshit

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nervous View Post
    I went to Unique Thai the other week and the ml wanted 5 pines for nhj and 8 pines for bj. She wasn’t nice so I walked. Said she was new and that’s she was told to charge. I call bullshit
    good on you for walking from Ultimate Thai.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony_db View Post
    Dropped in yesterday and spent some time with new girl E.... Great massage, larger girl but very sexy.... heaps of teasing. But was shocked as wanted nearly 6 pineapples for a BJ, First time I visited is this the normal pricing now 🤔
    No that's not normal pricing.... DONT EVER PAY THAT...bbbj $150... Don't let money hungry whores try and push up prices

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    DONT EVER PAY THAT...bbbj $150... Agree
    But there appears to be so many out there paying $150 for a crap Body slide MLs just upping prices and Mugs are paying

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Bait n Switch Tik Tok Nundah

RE: Krystal and Eve

This place is going downhill fast.

Made a booking with boss lady Krystal after a recommendation. Turned up on time and waited in a room for 20 minutes until a masseuse came in.

She looked pretty enough but didn’t quite match the description I was forwarded about Krystal. I asked the masseuse if she was Krystal and she said yes. She wanted 3 pines for a body slide and a rub… told her I only ever paid for 150 for slide n bbbj… she said she couldn’t do it for that price …. Then stupidly after a few minutes I ended up agreeing to a naked body slide for 100 and no hj… just wanted some body contact…. Then time ticked away and after 20 minutes of shin and foot massage and with just 10 minutes left I said don’t worry about the body slide and I will just pay $50 for top less as there was not enough time left to get value for money, she was not happy and I said if you want to charge premium prices then they need to start providing premium services and do the extras that you are being paid for when the client wants to receive it and not just give a lazy token effort in the last 10 minutes.

Exchanged SMS afterwards expressing my disappointment … later found out that the masseuse I had seen was Eve and not Krystal who I booked. Krystal said she felt sorry for Eve and blamed me for being a trouble maker for complaining by sms… asked then if they bought a Porsche and got delivered a Hyundai I30 and still had to pay the full price of the Porsche how would they feel… no response

Krystal then said she could recommend other shop if I was not happy with their service. I said don’t bother as I don’t have enough cash to go and get my relief and I would have to wait a few weeks to save up some money before I can visit another shop.

Obviously Eve rates herself as she said if I wanted to pay less I should book the other girls…. Quite funny considering I did not book her and she lied about her working name … and she is pretty … but Eve is closer to 30 than 20.

I don’t normally go for girls with Tatts … but Kystals body does it for me… and now highly unlikely I will get to experience that now.

Thinking of taking a sickie and drinking coffee all day at the cafe next door so I can sit near the entrance with my cam recorder pointed at everyone entering TIK Tok Nundah

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dominator View Post

Thinking of taking a sickie and drink v coffee at the cafe next door and direct my cam corset on everyone entering TIK Tok Nundah
    WTF does this last bit mean ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosha View Post
    No that's not normal pricing.... DONT EVER PAY THAT...bbbj $150... Don't let money hungry whores try and push up prices
    in Sydney that includes cim as well

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dominator View Post

RE: Krystal and Eve

This place is going downhill fast.

Made a booking with boss lady Krystal after a recommendation. Turned up on time and waited in a room for 20 minutes until a masseuse came in.

She looked pretty enough but didn’t quite match the description I was forwarded about Krystal. I asked the masseuse if she was Krystal and she said yes. She wanted 3 pines for a body slide and a rub… told her I only ever paid for 150 for slide n bbbj… she said she couldn’t do it for that price …. Then stupidly after a few minutes I ended up agreeing to a naked body slide for 100 and no hj… just wanted some body contact…. Then time ticked away and after 20 minutes of shin and foot massage and with just 10 minutes left I said don’t worry about the body slide and I will just pay $50 for top less as there was not enough time left to get value for money, she was not happy and I said if you want to charge premium prices then they need to start providing premium services and do the extras that you are being paid for when the client wants to receive it and not just give a lazy token effort in the last 10 minutes.

Exchanged SMS afterwards expressing my disappointment … later found out that the masseuse I had seen was Eve and not Krystal who I booked. Krystal said she felt sorry for Eve and blamed me for being a trouble maker for complaining by sms… asked then if they bought a Porsche and got delivered a Hyundai I30 and still had to pay the full price of the Porsche how would they feel… no response

Krystal then said she could recommend other shop if I was not happy with their service. I said don’t bother as I don’t have enough cash to go and get my relief and I would have to wait a few weeks to save up some money before I can visit another shop.

Obviously Eve rates herself as she said if I wanted to pay less I should book the other girls…. Quite funny considering I did not book her and she lied about her working name … and she is pretty … but Eve is closer to 30 than 20.

I don’t normally go for girls with Tatts … but Kystals body does it for me… and now highly unlikely I will get to experience that now.

Thinking of taking a sickie and drinking coffee all day at the cafe next door so I can sit near the entrance with my cam recorder pointed at everyone entering TIK Tok Nundah

shit I am offended because I drive an i30 lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

My experience

Seen Eve too - wasn’t impressed.

Massage was half descent but extras were limited value. Two pineapple nhj and slide was agreed, well she didn’t even get nude. Kept her G string on and didn’t allow under the g touching.

Won’t be back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Allausflyer23 View Post
    Seen Eve too - wasn’t impressed.

Massage was half descent but extras were limited value. Two pineapple nhj and slide was agreed, well she didn’t even get nude. Kept her G string on and didn’t allow under the g touching.

Won’t be back.
    Went to Logan Rd Greenslopes and got topless 1/2 and hj for $100 all up. offered the full book of extras too

Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast