Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Tik tok.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dominator View Post
    Bait n Switch Tik Tok Nundah

RE: Krystal and Eve

This place is going downhill fast.

Made a booking with boss lady Krystal after a recommendation. Turned up on time and waited in a room for 20 minutes until a masseuse came in.

She looked pretty enough but didn’t quite match the description I was forwarded about Krystal. I asked the masseuse if she was Krystal and she said yes. She wanted 3 pines for a body slide and a rub… told her I only ever paid for 150 for slide n bbbj… she said she couldn’t do it for that price …. Then stupidly after a few minutes I ended up agreeing to a naked body slide for 100 and no hj… just wanted some body contact…. Then time ticked away and after 20 minutes of shin and foot massage and with just 10 minutes left I said don’t worry about the body slide and I will just pay $50 for top less as there was not enough time left to get value for money, she was not happy and I said if you want to charge premium prices then they need to start providing premium services and do the extras that you are being paid for when the client wants to receive it and not just give a lazy token effort in the last 10 minutes.

Exchanged SMS afterwards expressing my disappointment … later found out that the masseuse I had seen was Eve and not Krystal who I booked. Krystal said she felt sorry for Eve and blamed me for being a trouble maker for complaining by sms… asked then if they bought a Porsche and got delivered a Hyundai I30 and still had to pay the full price of the Porsche how would they feel… no response

Krystal then said she could recommend other shop if I was not happy with their service. I said don’t bother as I don’t have enough cash to go and get my relief and I would have to wait a few weeks to save up some money before I can visit another shop.

Obviously Eve rates herself as she said if I wanted to pay less I should book the other girls…. Quite funny considering I did not book her and she lied about her working name … and she is pretty … but Eve is closer to 30 than 20.

I don’t normally go for girls with Tatts … but Kystals body does it for me… and now highly unlikely I will get to experience that now.

Thinking of taking a sickie and drinking coffee all day at the cafe next door so I can sit near the entrance with my cam recorder pointed at everyone entering TIK Tok Nundah
    This is interesting read. I saw Eve last week. Said she had disagreement with rude previous punter, had booked Krystal and got her instead...

She seemed pretty upset by it all. I didn't know the boss lady did massage. Something changed with her body, like she's lost a LOT of weight.

Eves pricing seemed over priced for what I would typically pay.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosha View Post
    This is interesting read. I saw Eve last week. Said she had disagreement with rude previous punter, had booked Krystal and got her instead...

She seemed pretty upset by it all. I didn't know the boss lady did massage. Something changed with her body, like she's lost a LOT of weight.

Eves pricing seemed over priced for what I would typically pay.
    "I said don’t bother as I don’t have enough cash to go and get my relief and I would have to wait a few weeks to save up some money before I can visit another shop."

Wow you showed her didn't you.. Gotta save up for your next punt.. Need to mow a few more lawns for extra pocket money..?? How humiliating for you. I'm sure she is kicking herself she missed out on your company..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone seen melody?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    why would one feel humiliated for not having enough cash. Fark mate i don’t t know what type of self anointed highflier you are.. but my farking income definitely dictates that i can only afford one massage a week… enjoy your bath water tonight Galaxy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tik tok Nundah not as good as before
    Try Unique Thai Stafford
    Lots of girls daily new girls weekly
    PM me

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Has anyone had a massage from P**ya from India? I normally see P**a from Acqua but she is apparently she not available at the moment. Would like to know if someone has seen her and how it went.

Thanks
    N

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My Dementia was fairly bad the other day... so I'm struggling to remember the ML's names.

I booked Vanilla for 1 hr. Massage was good, cute young Aussie chick, nice bj although not much duration... and reverted to HJ.
    I was kinda anxious as we had a room without a shower, and I was sticking to the paper sheet.
    I was struggling to orgasm, but it was more about the situation, not so much the ML.
    I had lots of fruit with me, but Vanillia wasn't much interested (maybe she is on a palio diet). I asked about extending the booking... but no

Thankfully, young Vanilla refered me to one of the managers, Neopolitan (not Krystal), for my 2nd session.
    I was promptly ushered to a shower, and more than adequately cleaned up and satisfied within a few moments.
    The crisis was adverted.

If I'd left at 1hr.. i might have felt a bit let down.... Overall, it was a really fun afternoon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think I just had an aneurysm reading this

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Info

Quote Originally Posted by nervous View Post
    Has anyone had a massage from P**ya from India? I normally see P**a from Acqua but she is apparently she not available at the moment. Would like to know if someone has seen her and how it went.

Thanks
    N

I can go try her out and let you know by Thursday.
    Just send me a private message if u can and I'll let you know

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxybrisbane View Post
    Anyone seen melody?
    Yes. And please DM i will let u know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dominator View Post
    Bait n Switch Tik Tok Nundah

RE: Krystal and Eve

This place is going downhill fast.

Made a booking with boss lady Krystal after a recommendation. Turned up on time and waited in a room for 20 minutes until a masseuse came in.

She looked pretty enough but didn’t quite match the description I was forwarded about Krystal. I asked the masseuse if she was Krystal and she said yes. She wanted 3 pines for a body slide and a rub… told her I only ever paid for 150 for slide n bbbj… she said she couldn’t do it for that price …. Then stupidly after a few minutes I ended up agreeing to a naked body slide for 100 and no hj… just wanted some body contact…. Then time ticked away and after 20 minutes of shin and foot massage and with just 10 minutes left I said don’t worry about the body slide and I will just pay $50 for top less as there was not enough time left to get value for money, she was not happy and I said if you want to charge premium prices then they need to start providing premium services and do the extras that you are being paid for when the client wants to receive it and not just give a lazy token effort in the last 10 minutes.

Exchanged SMS afterwards expressing my disappointment … later found out that the masseuse I had seen was Eve and not Krystal who I booked. Krystal said she felt sorry for Eve and blamed me for being a trouble maker for complaining by sms… asked then if they bought a Porsche and got delivered a Hyundai I30 and still had to pay the full price of the Porsche how would they feel… no response

Krystal then said she could recommend other shop if I was not happy with their service. I said don’t bother as I don’t have enough cash to go and get my relief and I would have to wait a few weeks to save up some money before I can visit another shop.

Obviously Eve rates herself as she said if I wanted to pay less I should book the other girls…. Quite funny considering I did not book her and she lied about her working name … and she is pretty … but Eve is closer to 30 than 20.

I don’t normally go for girls with Tatts … but Kystals body does it for me… and now highly unlikely I will get to experience that now.

Thinking of taking a sickie and drinking coffee all day at the cafe next door so I can sit near the entrance with my cam recorder pointed at everyone entering TIK Tok Nundah
    Eve is the worst punt I had in this shop. She was dozing off half of the time. I used to be a regular to this shop but these days avoiding them.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ssad View Post
    Eve is the worst punt I had in this shop. She was dozing off half of the time. I used to be a regular to this shop but these days avoiding them.

This place is not what it used to be. Management seems dodge and dont care for any customer service. If punters keep going back and letting bad service get away, why would they ever change?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is Krystal the white lady at the reception with the tattoos?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massage hunter View Post
    Is Krystal the white lady at the reception with the tattoos?
    Yep. Chinese with the tats. She rosters herself on when she needs the cash or they're short staff. (she's been on a shitload lately)

She would be the easiest person ever to know you've been switched on.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilbrownboyy View Post
    I can go try her out and let you know by Thursday.
    Just send me a private message if u can and I'll let you know
    Did u get a chance to see her ? Please can u dm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Krystal has shitty attitude and looks like she should stink

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She turned on shitty attitude when I tried to book her. But became normal after a while.

She is on roster today so anyone can try. But I do not want to see her shitty side.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pissed she on today. I've got a free day tomorrow and was hoping she was on

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She is on today 11-3 try and let us know your feedback.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I did end up going in but Krystal wasn't available.

Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast