Person's Name : Yuna

Establishment : Shining Asian Massage

Month/Year of Visit: May 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Victoria St, Mackay

Phone: 0424 886 170

Rates : $80 60 min + Extras

Services Provided: Oil Massage, Body Slide, HE and more

Size/shape : Thin, leggy, pert bum, amazing breasts and cute smily attitude.

Nationality : Malaysian

Value for money/recommend? : Suprise package and definately made the trip worthwhile.

Have several ARs to write from my recent QLD trip but suffice to say this was the highlight and probably my most surprising punt to date.

Jetted into Mackay for a work gig and started walking around the town centre from my accommodation to find things to do. Walked past Shining Asian Massage which stood out amongst the other stores on the street. A quick Google brought up their Locanto ad which gave a good idea of the services provided.

Doubling back after lunch on a Wed afternoon, I turned up without a booking to see what the talent was like. Mamasan greets me and says that only one girl is available and introduces me to Yuna, a leggy Malaysian brunette wearing chunky platform heels, tiny denim shorts and a white singlet top barely holding back a set of pert D cups.

I had envisioned a quick 30min stopover but quickly realised my error and booked for an hour with the lovely Yuna. Financials settled she leads me down a short corridor to a dimly lit room and massage table. Dispensing with my clothes, I’m face down while Yuna dispenses with her top and denim shorts revealing a tiny, lacy black gstring.

Part -1
Yuna is an experienced massage practitioner and has worked in both Sydney and Canberra. I’m enjoying the quality of her massage technique as she worked through the knots in my shoulders and lower back. Yuna is chatty and friendly and keeps the mood light and sexy while the massage is above the waist. As the first 15min elapses, I start to notice Yuna’s ample tits start to brush my back and butt. As things progress, Yuna straddles my back and legs and uses her elbows in long, sweeping motions along my back as well as her full nips. As I bar up, Yuna noticed and starts to pay attention to the TT and getting ready for the next stage.

Part -2
Yuna whispers sexily in my ear that I should turn over and fetches a pillow for my head. If it's not obvious from the visible log that I roll over with, Yuna grabs it and exclaims “what are we going to do with this baby?”. Holy shit, at this point I want to do everything and tell her such. I won’t go into too much detail as YMMV but Yuna delivers a service that far exceeds the money I paid. It’s so good that I wish that I was staying a few more days to enjoy it more. Suffice to say I stumble out of the shop 30mins later with wobbly legs and need a stiff schooner in the Palace Hotel to get my bearings back.

Its not often I write a review when on a work trip but Yuna was a special ML and is only in Mackay until the end of the month. If you’re living or visiting there, you would be mad not to book an hour with her ASAP.

For all your negatives Mackay, you delivered with Yuna!