Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Tik tok.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sorry to hear

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxybrisbane View Post
    What is holly like, can someone dm who’s seen her please ?
    Quote Originally Posted by texass10in View Post
    Saw Olivia at TTN today. Massage was ok, but she made me feel like I had done something to upset her which I've never experienced before in a situation like this.. We didn't really talk the whole time, so pretty sure it wasn't something I said. She wasn't anything to write home about, ending robotic af as she stared into the distance. Disappointing if I'm being honest. I guess you have to have the ordinary punt to recognise the good ones.
    Hey!!
    It’s Holly from Tiktok Nundah the Aussie gal

So sorry you had that experience it’s not like Olivia she is a great therapist but a little shy.
    Please don’t feel disappointed come and see us again and mention this post
    Holly Tt

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any Intel on Yuri the Korean?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosha View Post
    Curves in all the right places. Pale skin korean mid to late 20’s. Heavy plastic surgery and speaks with a ‘baby voice’ which I don’t find particularly appealing. Massage is nothing to rave about. WIR=no.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She was fun.. 3 pines and BS with some different positions etc. Does not offer full menu

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any intel on Chanel ? She looks cute on wechat but not sure these are legit sometimes

Senior Member(無間使者)
    WeChat seems to not have many pics lately... Shop isn't sharing over txt either. Paranoid maybe?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey guys. Been back at punting this year have been to TT Nundah a few times and very happy with my visits so far.
    Lisa, Ebony, Lola, Sugar.
    Standard pineapples all attractive seems to be a good vibe at this place which carries through to the girls , mgmt very helpful. Facilities are clean, Front door location the only downside here l be great if they had a more discreet location.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    WeChat seems to not have many pics lately... Shop isn't sharing over txt either. Paranoid maybe?
    cops are starting to monitor Northside shops after reading stuff from in here. a reliable source told me that a customer masturbated in front of shop staff after being refused FS. one of the staff reported the incident to the authorities. i'd stay away from Northside shops for some time. better options elsewhere anyways.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by forallofyou View Post
    Front door location the only downside here l be great if they had a more discreet location.
    I've heard that even a few MLs don't feel overly comfortable with this exposed entrance and Cafe63 right next to it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    I've heard that even a few MLs don't feel overly comfortable with this exposed entrance and Cafe63 right next to it.
    well, if they are not comfortable, they can always work somewhere else. no one is forcing them to work only from that location ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey guys if you feel a little insecure to enter through front door you shouldn’t
    We are a massage shop and offer all massage treatments for sore bodies tired muscles etc just ask for either Holly or Olivia as we are qualified sports therapists to help you with your injuries but you can always carry in a folder and be a rep 😂

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’m happy and proud to work at Tik tok
    I’m always sitting outside going for a walk saying hi to everyone between clients
    I’m proud of my massages and proud to be seen .
    Hope to meet you all one day
    Holly

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ravvg View Post
    well, if they are not comfortable, they can always work somewhere else. no one is forcing them to work only from that location ?
    Well, ain't that the truth.....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyTT View Post
    Hey guys if you feel a little insecure to enter through front door you shouldn’t
    We are a massage shop and offer all massage treatments for sore bodies tired muscles etc just ask for either Holly or Olivia as we are qualified sports therapists to help you with your injuries but you can always carry in a folder and be a rep 😂
    Just walk in and say hello to the coffee shop patrons with a smile. As you leave walk out shoulders back with an even bigger smile nice and relaxed after an awesome therapeutic massage 😊

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This looks like one of the shops I will hit in my first week punting up here. Nice they have pictures. Are they real?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any intel on Ol**ia or on S*mmy?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any intel on Chanel? Pls dm have intel on other ML

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Some photos are real, mgmt have said in the past that the girls provide the photos.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by forallofyou View Post
    Some photos are real, mgmt have said in the past that the girls provide the photos.
    Some are, some are very old, some I don’t think are the girls either.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyTT View Post
    Hey!!
    It’s Holly from Tiktok Nundah the Aussie gal

So sorry you had that experience it’s not like Olivia she is a great therapist but a little shy.
    Please don’t feel disappointed come and see us again and mention this post
    Holly Tt
    Thanks, Holly, and no worries. We all have off days, Olivia may have just had things on her mind, it happens. Will come back and say hello.

Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast