Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Tik tok.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblow251 View Post
    Some people are just retarded - why would you
    a) tell them about the forum
    b) discus or bring up the said person specifically
    Don't you tell your car mechanic when he gets bagged on the interweb? It's because you have that special relationship with him which includes favourable pricing plus he does things to your car he wouldn't do to any others. It goes far beyond business, surely you both feel the same way and in a different life who knows what could have happened between the two of you!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggs.Fertiliser View Post
    yep...a ML contacted me after I left a not-so-pleasant feedback on a forum thread, apparently her customer showed that post to her which then led back to me
    I'd like to stay anonymous while helping out the fellow punters/getting helped in return...no need to snitch to score points with your ML
    I'm interested to know the user name of that "Customer". The shop owner whom maintains a profile on this Forum and uses that same "punter' told me story with all the girls. I'll PM you the intel that I have.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How would a ML recognize a punter based on their forum username? I think I call BS on that, reeks more like guys protecting their access to attachments again

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joejohnson8 View Post
    How would a ML recognize a punter based on their forum username? I think I call BS on that, reeks more like guys protecting their access to attachments again
    Hi Joe, not usually the forum username, but often the reveal of a trivial detail of the session that the ML with the memory for details recalls session to session. We all know the type, who remembers the smallest detail from a session you had with her months ago.
    An example would be if you named a girl at a particular shop with the common method of say S*** at Shop X.
    Then proceeded to mention details of the lousy massage and half-assed hand job that failed to get you over the line or conversely the super no mess bj that you got lying face down. Often it's just the repiorting of a comment that gives it away. They put 2 and 2 together ant it could be just little things.
    That's why you occasionally change some detail to protect the innocent.
    By the way, the guy that showed her the review is a douche just trying to get brownie points.
    RTG

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtieGee View Post
    Hi Joe, not usually the forum username, but often the reveal of a trivial detail of the session that the ML with the memory for details recalls session to session. We all know the type, who remembers the smallest detail from a session you had with her months ago.
    An example would be if you named a girl at a particular shop with the common method of say S*** at Shop X.
    Then proceeded to mention details of the lousy massage and half-assed hand job that failed to get you over the line or conversely the super no mess bj that you got lying face down. Often it's just the repiorting of a comment that gives it away. They put 2 and 2 together ant it could be just little things.
    That's why you occasionally change some detail to protect the innocent.
    By the way, the guy that showed her the review is a douche just trying to get brownie points.
    RTG
    Exactly this - sometimes I disclosed a bit too much details of the time (afternoon, evening, weekend...) and the sesh (girls names, service) which make fairly easy for the girls to put things together and grab my number from booking to text me. They would show a photo taken off from another phone which may belongs to a punter/shop owner...I don't know

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robust View Post
    Hi FTH, how's the service?
    WARNING: May be addictive, proceed with caution.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

First review

Hi all,

Been lurking for a little while and finally decided to post something.

I've seen V, S, C and L. I liked S and V the most, both were excellent with massage and extras.
    C was good but not really my type, L has a nice body and was also good with the massage, but felt like she wasn't too into the extras.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does anyone know if TT has any Jap or Koreans?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
    Hi all,

Been lurking for a little while and finally decided to post something.

I've seen V, S, C and L. I liked S and V the most, both were excellent with massage and extras.
    C was good but not really my type, L has a nice body and was also good with the massage, but felt like she wasn't too into the extras.
    Hey Mike, I tried to PM you some questions about these ladies.... but you got PM disabled

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by knchstr View Post
    Does anyone know if TT has any Jap or Koreans?
    Korean yes, the daily roster of both shops is posted on locanto including (purported) nationalities of the ladies

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by knchstr View Post
    Hey Mike, I tried to PM you some questions about these ladies.... but you got PM disabled
    I think I have to post 10 times before PM is enabled?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by miata View Post
    Korean yes, the daily roster of both shops is posted on locanto including (purported) nationalities of the ladies
    I check the Carinda rosters every now and then but haven't seen any Korean, all I've seen are Thai, China, Vietnam, Taiwan

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I check the Carinda rosters every now and then but haven't seen any Korean, all I've seen are Thai, China, Vietnam, Taiwan
    Have a look at today's Nundah roster.......BINGO!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by miata View Post
    Have a look at today's Nundah roster.......BINGO!
    unfortunately, she appears to have bad rating

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Maybe still a newbie, give her time to settle. Hopefully will be a gem in TT.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is FS at a massage shop the same as FS at a private or established punt? Sorry new here...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    FS stands for full sex obviously but what you get is like "a box of chocolates".
    It doesn't matter where you are - it could be a WG spreading her legs as she stares up at the ceiling asking you have you finished after 1 min to a GFE with passionate love making that lasts an hour.
    If you're new one thing you will learn is there are no guarantees.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does anyone have any intel on A from TW and A from China they're willing to share?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She looks wild, but I'm not sure it's real photo. I reckon it's just a random photo from the net
    Absolutely authentic. Saw her today and wow! BS option was well worth it. Chatty, bubbly, really easy going attitude.
    Decent massage as well - nearly drifted off.
    I think I've found my new favourite...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    krystal gives very decent traditional massage is bubbly and chatty - there are many girls over there with better VFM if you are after more - but yes photo are real

Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast