Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Tik tok.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Agreed re Krystal

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    My experience with K too. 3 pines is a BS option only, but great massage and girl.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    krystal gives very decent traditional massage is bubbly and chatty - there are many girls over there with better VFM if you are after more - but yes photo are real
    Any idea where Krystal's from? And what days does she work?

Have been taking notes who's working on what days based on their ads.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by knchstr View Post

Thursday carina

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tried As*** from China. below average service. Pretty convinced she was on her phone while giving massage with her elbow.

Senior Member(無間使者)

china apparently - but gee, she doesnt - i dont think she even look asian from certain angles - I wouldnt completely trust the country of origin in this place - most gives at least passable VFM though.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What’s her face and body like? Busty?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ask the guy to send you a photo, then u know for sure or maybe there are wordsmiths on this forum. I saw her in shop, but judging by comments here the manager/owner must sent out pics

Junior Member(有D料到)

She's from China, she works Thurs or Fri at TT carina and Sun or Mon at nundah shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is the same K that is new on the Vivi's roster?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Been very happy here most times but recently had one of the worst sessions I’ve ever had. I don’t want to name and shame but if you’re going to do a massage don’t spend half the time using your elbows just pressing into one spot while on the phone or stand there looking at yourself in the mirror while the customer waits for you to finish. Then on the flip with minimal effort applied keep asking “you cum yet?” Not to mention a weed whacker was needed and not just down south. Total shocker of a session and has me really not wanting to stray from the 2 I usually see here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    IMHO, you should name so others can avoid and not waste $ and time. While one shouldnt trash a girl because you happen to like a girl with big boob, as those belong to the YMMV. Issues you described is really unacceptable. By naming name, the owners can see and if agree by others, maybe either things will improve or she wont be there anymore- good for all involved

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can confirm this. A**** China. Was not a fan

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jizzeppe View Post
    Can confirm this. A**** China. Was not a fan
    Got it in one. Not a fan at all

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Damn, why's that?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquifiedsolid View Post
    Been very happy here most times but recently had one of the worst sessions I’ve ever had. I don’t want to name and shame but if you’re going to do a massage don’t spend half the time using your elbows just pressing into one spot while on the phone or stand there looking at yourself in the mirror while the customer waits for you to finish. Then on the flip with minimal effort applied keep asking “you cum yet?” Not to mention a weed whacker was needed and not just down south. Total shocker of a session and has me really not wanting to stray from the 2 I usually see here.
    speak to the guy on the front counter and ask for a refund of the shop fee plus the tip.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    speak to the guy on the front counter and ask for a refund of the shop fee plus the tip.
    honest question - did that work? The front guy does appear friendly, but remember he is not your friend and hes just there to take your $ - thanks for the heads up on A

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    honest question - did that work? The front guy does appear friendly, but remember he is not your friend and hes just there to take your $ - thanks for the heads up on A
    yes, he runs the show and what happens on premises he knows about. so why not. do you usually tolerate poor service from any other sort of business? did the girl get any penalty for providing poor service?

Junior Member(有D料到)

BN6SFK

How to add this shop to get roster on Wechat please?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    yes, he runs the show and what happens on premises he knows about. so why not. do you usually tolerate poor service from any other sort of business? did the girl get any penalty for providing poor service?
    Must of the bigger and popular shops down south take their job seriously - I had a guy set up the visit, confirm - made sure I had a good time and told me it’s important so he knows who stays and goes - felt like a fucking VIP, got more than I asked for and cost me less than a BS in Brisbane….

So yeh I’ve heard this and maybe it seems what they do

Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast