Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Tik tok.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickmathew View Post
    TT nundah
    Took kyla on a test run today. She is an absolute pleaser and goes above and beyond for your pleasure and enjoyment. Great body (if you don't mind smaller tits but a good arse) and great attitude. Only offered 3p option.
    I said yes and left very happy. There shall be more on offer on a return visit.
    Thanks K for your hospitality. 😉
    That must be her last shift.. I missed!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Insta View Post
    Spoke to a ML on the weekend about no big mirrors in the room, she said they were Sunny’s and she left the shop so she took them with her. Wonder what happened she always seemed happy and booked out at Carina..
    Anyone know if she's back working?
    yes, working at Nundah tomorrow

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went to the shop and saw S**** from China. Not impressed, poor massage and very average to poor finish.
    Saw Y from J in passing and she looks to be worth trying.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Snow View Post
    Apparently critism of this girl is off limits by some here.
    The reason she left Tiktok Carina is nothing about other girls. You mislead other punters as to your presumption without knowing the cause or she is not your preference. Saw her last week, she is still at Acqua and Northside shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw columbian today. Good time. Would recommend

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dave.j8811 View Post
    Saw columbian today. Good time. Would recommend
    This comment seems odd.

There wasn't a Colombian on the locanto advert today.... For TTN TTC or 5SDS

Could you expand?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Whoops wrong thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Grafton Everest View Post
    This comment seems odd.

There wasn't a Colombian on the locanto advert today.... For TTN TTC or 5SDS

Could you expand?
    Wrong thread. My mistake

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    No luck here with walkins… always busy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Service explained why they were quite.
    I’ve been there done that…..don’t know why they have the coded girls then fill with shit - Judy don’t employ them….don’t……they did it to me after a mess around and bs about a discount (did not even bother worrying) so was it - I go elsewhere and happy to share they are generally average to poor - check out other shops first then go here

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went to TT Carina a couple of weeks ago. Disappointed in the service received by the Taiwanese girl. Think I'll give this place a break.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithChips View Post
    Went to TT Carina a couple of weeks ago. Disappointed in the service received by the Taiwanese girl. Think I'll give this place a break.
    I tried the ML name start with N. The massage wasn't that great tbh.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Better options at the Nundah franchise these days.
    Nundah's roster consisted of an aussie, russian and italian today... been smashed at work so couldnt get around to sus it out. Anyone know who's the best out of today roster? Can pm me if preferred.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

TT Carina

Hi all, first time poster here and recently moved to Brisbane from Sydney, so getting used to the extra $$& to visit some of the places up here and the lack of info on ads, but I’ll get there.

Ok, so a bit of feedback on some recent visits:

Today I saw the new girl Chinese Fiona. Recently landed at Carina from Sydney. Not skinny, not large, actually quite a good body and some very nice tits. Massage not really worth writing home about, but not the worst I’ve had, and no tt or teasing of any kind really. On the flip, asked about extras and went with two pineapples for nude rub. CBJ and FS also on the menu, but didn’t ask prices.

Have also seen Queenie recently, and she is a very good performer. Petite girl and very seductive. Lots of teasing and tt during massage and provided a very memorable oiled up body slide.

Last but not least in recent encounters was Mia the Russian. Now she has some mixed reviews on here, but for me, she was quite a decent pint, albeit a more expensive option to other in the shop. Her look was somewhat of rebellious punk type young girl and I found that look quite appealing. Massage was not too bad, with some nice tt along the way. NHJ / CJB and FS on the menu, 5 pineapples for the later and I thought what the hell, I’ll take on for the team. Well what a solid little performer Mia was. Her tits are a great to see bouncing around, and she didn’t mind getting me going a little harder. She made some really nice faces during as well, all adding to the experience. From my experience, I am not sure why she has some poor reviews, I maybe got her on a good day 😁

I have also seen a couple of other younger Chinese ladies in this shop and never left disappointed. Unfortunately a couple of the names I have forgotten. All in all, this is one of my new favourite shops for a nude body slide.

Happy punting

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks great in depth review i will endeavor to put some of your recommendations to the test

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBiggens View Post
    Hi all, first time poster here and recently moved to Brisbane from Sydney, so getting used to the extra $$& to visit some of the places up here and the lack of info on ads, but I’ll get there.

Ok, so a bit of feedback on some recent visits:

I have also seen a couple of other younger Chinese ladies in this shop and never left disappointed. Unfortunately a couple of the names I have forgotten. All in all, this is one of my new favourite shops for a nude body slide.

Happy punting
    Just a warning that laws are different in queensland. Naming girls and their services will get them and the shop in trouble. Many will leave a shop that has too much heat or if they have been named in the forum

Single operators are a different law.

This shop already has far too many random police “inspections”

Also gets a high proportion of non contributing dead shit punters expecting the same service with their dead shit personalities and lack of charm. Look at view count number and posting numbers to get an idea.

I wish we had better laws to discuss frankly, but here we are

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bed Wrecker View Post
    Just a warning that laws are different in queensland. Naming girls and their services will get them and the shop in trouble. Many will leave a shop that has too much heat or if they have been named in the forum

Also gets a high proportion of non contributing dead shit punters expecting the same service with their dead shit personalities and lack of charm. Look at view count number and posting numbers to get an idea.

You don't have to worry about this shop, the guy already get his shop into trouble with extravagant marketing his super star girl list service on internet.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Do you mind elaborating on what you mean by “too many random police inspections” ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Noted

Thanks for the tip, I’ll try and use a little more discretion on future posts 👍

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Toned down

To take a learning from my last post.

Returned again the Carina today to sample a new name on the menu. Ended up booking an hour with M***y.

Face is cute, bolt one that look like they were ordered from wish and a typical prc flat butt.

If you are ok with the looks, then definitely go for the service 👌 3 pineapples will have you leaving very happy, and 4 pineapples will see a full menu on offer.

Happy punting gents.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Misogamistt View Post
    You don't have to worry about this shop, the guy already get his shop into trouble with extravagant marketing his super star girl list service on internet.
    Exhibit 1 - why so many police visits

Quote Originally Posted by lashings74 View Post
    Do you mind elaborating on what you mean by “too many random police inspections” ?
    Police often visit this shop to check visas, have a general once over or complaints from the public. Talk in the forum probably doesnt help, but owner is fearless/reckless in his marketing

I think there were were at least 3 visits over a 3 month period. This is way above the average interval to other shops. All staff are briefed on how to interact. Some choose not to work there anymore as the stress is high due to the intimidation factor.

Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast