Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Tik tok.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyTT View Post
    Hey!!
    It’s Holly from Tiktok Nundah the Aussie gal

So sorry you had that experience it’s not like Olivia she is a great therapist but a little shy.
    Please don’t feel disappointed come and see us again and mention this post
    Holly Tt
    she says come see us again like it is not going to cost us any money. once bitten, twice shy, don't u know ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone seen Holly? would you recommend??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavinator View Post
    she says come see us again like it is not going to cost us any money. once bitten, twice shy, don't u know ?
    I don't get why a "manager" from a shop is on this forum anyway.. If an asian pimp dude is on here he gets the shit flogged out of him. Yet this chic is treated like a princess. Power of the pussy at it's best..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by texass10in View Post
    Saw Olivia at TTN today. Massage was ok, but she made me feel like I had done something to upset her which I've never experienced before in a situation like this.. We didn't really talk the whole time, so pretty sure it wasn't something I said. She wasn't anything to write home about, ending robotic af as she stared into the distance. Disappointing if I'm being honest. I guess you have to have the ordinary punt to recognise the good ones.
    Hi,
    I had similar experience with Sug*r at TT Nundah. I met her few weeks ago. After 10mins of massage. I asked her to do back massage and then She started showing discomfort, started yelling & shouted at me. I asked her to stop and asked for different therapist. Very disappointment that girl talk with customers with angry face. Customers are paying and not taking free service!

Hope TT management understand this! Customers who paid, its their right to expect kind behavior.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    next time pay at the end, not the beginning.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovearubntug View Post
    I don't get why a "manager" from a shop is on this forum anyway.. If an asian pimp dude is on here he gets the shit flogged out of him. Yet this chic is treated like a princess. Power of the pussy at it's best..
    I don't see anyone treating her like a princess, just being respectful. Maybe you should give that a try once in a while and you may find you get better service.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLBRI View Post
    Hi,
    I had similar experience with Sug*r at TT Nundah. I met her few weeks ago. After 10mins of massage. I asked her to do back massage and then She started showing discomfort, started yelling & shouted at me. I asked her to stop and asked for different therapist. Very disappointment that girl talk with customers with angry face. Customers are paying and not taking free service!

Hope TT management understand this! Customers who paid, its their right to expect kind behavior.
    I hear you brother, nothing worse than a confident ML that won't cop being disrespected😂
    Never had an issue with S****Always leave with a smile
    "Kind behaviour" goes both ways

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    I don't see anyone treating her like a princess, just being respectful. Maybe you should give that a try once in a while and you may find you get better service.
    I never mentioned anything about level of service or being respectful fuckstain.. But good on you champ, you keep dreaming that these girls actually like you, although I'm sure they will as long as you are throwing them pineapples. My guess is you are the type of guy that wouldn't get a root without a fist full of fifties...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I hear you Popeye.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovearubntug View Post
    I never mentioned anything about level of service or being respectful fuckstain.. But good on you champ, you keep dreaming that these girls actually like you, although I'm sure they will as long as you are throwing them pineapples. My guess is you are the type of guy that wouldn't get a root without a fist full of fifties...
    Well at least you proved my point for me, with your reply, as to the type of person you are. Enough said really.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nundah was a bit out of my way, but the photos look good and im reliably informed theres showers in rooms.
    Big coffee chain next door. Not really worried as few people know me up here.
    Be pretty unlucky to run in to someone I know from Sydney here.
    I walk in like im king of the north. Decide to roll the dice and see who is on.
    Gorgeous chinese lady tatted up to the nines with coloured hair greets me.
    I want you i say. Im the manager, sorry. I hope i didnt sound pathetic when i said “Please”

Who else is on? Some white girls? Unusual, not bad, but not in this lifetime.
    Ive dealt with enough of their shit over the decades.
    Only other asian available was not the prettiest but the body was presentable. Lets try her.

Into room and she has nice eyes, but....im trying not to be cruel, the dark lighting helped.
    Nice massage, but im here to release 15 years of misery. She is quite nice and friendly.
    At least she is trying hard. Id rather a million of these than princesses who think im doing them a favour.
    Ask her to undress slowly. Good tits and a jungle down there.
    She becomes friendly and one thing leads to another. Giddy up sister.

All up a much better time than expected.
    Would see again, although if the manager ever dons the super hero outfit im pushing over old ladies to get to her
    Last edited by The Angel Islington; 02-07-2023 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Puritan Queensland

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    All the photos are of the girls are real ! fact xx we supply our own photos , but having said that why not come in and say hi that’s the best way to look at our lovely therapists hey 😂

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes they are real x

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The only time door is locked is when all 5 ladies are in rooms massaging and the reception is unattended which is very rare and is for our own safety
    Just send a text and one of us will respond immediately when out hope that helps

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes they are real x
    I can verify photos are real 😊

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All the photos are of the girls are real ! fact xx we supply our own photos , but having said that why not come in and say hi that’s the best way to look at our lovely therapists hey 
    It would help though to know who is who....photo-wise.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    It would help though to know who is who....photo-wise.
    Just text and ask? Or on Wechat, I do it all the time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdkdave1 View Post
    Just text and ask? Or on Wechat, I do it all the time.
    Thanks, wow....that would have never occurred to me...

I like a quick and uncomplicated booking process. Basically, I just want to send a text with the girl and time I want and then either receive a yes or no as an anwer. Names on the photos would help with that.
    I recently made a booking enquiry (not at TTN) and it took more than an hour for them to get back to me. I don't need the whole process stretched out with unnecessary back and forth texting.
    These days I only book MLs that I either know or, when I feel like trying something new, at least have some intel on, caught a glimpse of at the shop, or seen a half-decent photo of. So if I can't identify the girls in the photos, I won't book them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    Well at least you proved my point for me, with your reply, as to the type of person you are. Enough said really.
    Keep throwing them pineapples stud..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That’s wonderful hope your day is amazing .
    Much love TT Nundah

Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast