Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: Tik tok.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey y'all not sure if this thread includes the Nundah one as well, but I just went after quite some time and it didn't feel right...
    They have some new ladies, as it seems that the line-up is growing.
    My all time favourite is Leena but not sure if and when she works anymore.
    This time I had the option to choose between Maria (BR) and JJ (new KR). Since JJ was out I picked Maria. Beautiful dark skin with good accent and speach. Great shapes and okay massage.
    That's about it. She came in late, the massage was sometimes great and with the right pressure but all of the sudden rushed. She said she diesn not offer any extras but I would blame it on the chemistry. But worth the visit just to see and test. She rushed out 10 min before so I had a shower but on my way out I could hear her on the phone in an argument... Is a bummer as she's very pretty, fit and has a very nice tattoo on her back. Some sort of tiger maybe.

There is a Locanto add that they seem to renew every day: https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID...assage-23.html
    Some of the ladies only work am or pm. But send a text and they will let you know.

**** Moved to the Nundah thread - found it after ****
    Last edited by philips18; 12-04-2024 at 06:22 PM. Reason: found the TT Nundah thread...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneSwede View Post
    Dunno maybe it was this comment by me?

Which I stand by. Ebony is a fairly known performer. More expensive. But a known performer.

Edit*

I will also add, I'm sure the receptionists get a shitload of "hey who do you recommend for XYZ service". So I know it gets annoying. But There's 2 girls there who are really good for giving you the lay of the land.

I've seen you, Holly a few times at the desk and asked and you've always kinda just "I dunno, no idea".

Is there a way to ask, do you not like answering that?
    Yes answering that question at the front counter is not ok , I’m not sure if you know but none of us know what girls do in rooms. What happens in a room is totally up to the girls.
    Some days a girl may do a lot of treatments and the next day she may not feel like it . So for us today she does this treatment and then you go to room and she doesn’t offer that treatment would be wrong. Keep the questions for the girls to the secure location of the rooms and the privacy of the rooms. Also answering questions via text about extras is completely wrong not only are you sending evidence by asking but you are also sending a text that we supposedly do these services. By us declining to answer these sort of questions not only saves you but saves the business . Please just ask in rooms in privacy and the business can continue without legal repercussions affecting everyone .
    Much love holly

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bed Wrecker View Post
    Im sorry for all the retards you have to deal with that think its acceptable to ask what service girls do.
    Many of them frequent this forum and would come in their pants if a real life lady with a real life pulse talked to them in real life.
    See exhibit thread sex dolls in the general forum and Giant labia thread here.

Every time I think this forum hits rock bottom, bastards find a way to dig under it.
    Thanks for understanding it is very hard to explain to guys sometimes that it’s not common knowledge what each girls offers for extended treatments . With out spelling it out what if she has a period today!!!
    It’s just hard to say what is on offer as management don’t know what happens in rooms if we did it would be detrimental to the business wouldn’t it. What happens in rooms is private between client and lovely lady .
    It’s respectful .

❤️❤️

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    For some reason, I can’t get that Bonnie Tyler hit from the 80’s out of my head.

Baby Member(留言版初哥) Ghost of BarneyRubble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Skip07 View Post
    For some reason, I can’t get that Bonnie Tyler hit from the 80’s out of my head.
    Hit?
    Total Eclipse of the Heart is the only top 20 hit from her in Australia in the 80s
    Make some sense man

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of BarneyRubble View Post
    Hit?
    Total Eclipse of the Heart is the only top 20 hit from her in Australia in the 80s
    Make some sense man
    Not that song, the other one. About a hero. Do I have to explain everything??

Not that song, the other one. About a hero. Do I have to explain everything??
    Songs that make #44 are hits? Good to know
    Who or what is the hero here?
    Use big words, like an adult.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’m not an adult, I’m using my Dad’s login.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey mate ... you continue to antagonise the other members who are on here. You tag along behind their comments, which seem to be constructive. You make comments that are either stupid or what you think are funny. Maybe you should get out more, get away from your computer and actually meet people. Most everyone on here is trying to find out which ladies are good and which are fake. Have something to offer and stop going over the top with BS.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m not an adult, I’m using my Dad’s login.
    ... and he says ''use big words like an adult'' WTF ? he is taking the higher ground here ???

Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman20 View Post
    Hey mate ... you continue to antagonise the other members who are on here. You tag along behind their comments, which seem to be constructive. You make comments that are either stupid or what you think are funny. Maybe you should get out more, get away from your computer and actually meet people. Most everyone on here is trying to find out which ladies are good and which are fake. Have something to offer and stop going over the top with BS.
    You see my post on 4 seasons guy?
    A lot more to offer than anything you post. I have a fraction of your posts.

Continue to antagonise others? Only people ive called out are you and Skippy.
    Skippy cause he thinks a hit is a song that reached #44 and you cause you aint helping anyone with that post on Mini.
    If you took offense to those posts, apologies. I will attempt to be more constructive and consider the feelings of others

This forum ultimately is a colossal disappointment.
    It has more eyes than any other in brisbane, but whats the point if there are only eyes and no mouth?
    Im willing to engage with those who engage back, otherwise my time here is short.
    Hope you have a good day

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You see my post on 4 seasons guy?
    A lot more to offer than anything you post. I have a fraction of your posts.

Continue to antagonise others? Only people ive called out are you and Skippy.
    Skippy cause he thinks a hit is a song that reached #44 and you cause you aint helping anyone with that post on Mini.
    If you took offense to those posts, apologies. I will attempt to be more constructive and consider the feelings of others

This forum ultimately is a colossal disappointment.
    It has more eyes than any other in brisbane, but whats the point if there are only eyes and no mouth?
    Im willing to engage with those who engage back, otherwise my time here is short.
    Hope you have a good day
    Barney, if it’s in the Top 100, it’s a hit. Like…..everyone knows that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Barney, if it’s in the Top 100, it’s a hit. Like…..everyone knows that.
    Aside from what is or isn't a hit, he's completely missing the point you were trying to make...
    Unfortunately irony, sarcasm, subtlety etc. are totally wasted on most of the crowd here.

Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    Aside from what is or isn't a hit, he's completely missing the point you were trying to make...
    Unfortunately irony, sarcasm, subtlety etc. are totally wasted on most of the crowd here.
    Oh, i got his post. Youd have to be dumb not to.
    Because a ml from a shop posted common sense about another post that spoke common sense, everyones a hero?
    If showing decency, respect and understanding the game makes me a hero, well stick on my cape and call me Mr fucking Batman. If asking receptionists who does sex or phoning or texting a shop asking the same is normal around here, well what does that say?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Oh, i got his post. Youd have to be dumb not to.
    Because a ml from a shop posted common sense about another post that spoke common sense, everyones a hero?
    If showing decency, respect and understanding the game makes me a hero, well stick on my cape and call me Mr fucking Batman. If asking receptionists who does sex or phoning or texting a shop asking the same is normal around here, well what does that say?
    No, no, no it’s got nothing to do with anything the ML said. Her point was perfectly said and quite valid.

No, no, no it’s got nothing to do with anything the ML said. Her point was perfectly said and quite valid.
    Excellent. Then the only beef we have is what constitutes a hit.
    Thats probably for another venue, although it may piss people off looking for info on tik tok so could be fun

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Excellent. Then the only beef we have is what constitutes a hit.
    Thats probably for another venue, although it may piss people off looking for info on tik tok so could be fun
    ... and again ........ you have to antagonise the other people on here .............. you MUST have the last word.

Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman20 View Post
    ... and again ........ you have to antagonise the other people on here .............. you MUST have the last word.
    No i don’t
    And its only you.
    To think I apologised and wished you a good day too.
    I will not respond to you here anymore, this thread and the forum full stop. No matter how long you and I stick around.
    Hope that brings you peace and comfort.

Now back to your scheduled Tik Tok discussion

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Would anyone know if Eb*** is still on the roster at TTN?
    Have been keeping an eye on the Locanto daily updates and have not seen her name for quite a while?

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233