Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast

Thread: Tik tok.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massage hunter View Post
    Indians?
    Nah....wouldn't want a ML who talks like the Optus support centre.........that would probably trigger a PTSD response...
    But let's not derail this thread too much....talking about Tiktok threads, it would probably be helpful to have separate threads for TTN and TTC.
    Very different shops, owners, MLs...
    Haven't been to TTN for ages. The last two times I tried, my booking inquiries were left unanswered, and I really lose interest very quickly when that happens more than once.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of BarneyRubble View Post
    Plus the redhead thing
    Literally the only reason why i want her to sit on my face.

But, I dare say if she's been this booked out she can be very very expensive and not bat an eyelid at missing a pineapple.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm my experience red heads can be smelly. Especially hairy ones.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the Tip. No I hadn't. Had read about the Lomi Lomi massage and was interested to find out, but very happy with how things ended up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The Irish girl is a good conversationist even though her life experience is somewhat limited. She looks to be in her late 20s or even early 30s. She is a size 10 not slim not floppy.
    If you like prefer an eye candy or like a visual feast on her racks or rump then she sadly may not qualify. If you are looking for a great massage, she is unlikely to be able to provide.
    If you want to relive some intimate time with a genuine next door type of a girl who could have been your long time girlfriend in your younger years, I think she fits the bill.

WIR? not for the hotness but for some genuine connection with a "nice" girl feel, then yes from time to time.

I think for those wanting more than a conversation, the menu offered is extensive enough to satisfy most.

Hope this give you an idea

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Really why you say that about me I’m curious ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HollyTT View Post
    Really why you say that about me I’m curious ?
    Would be good to use the 'Reply With Quote' option - in particular when replying to some older comments.
    That way we might understand what you're talking about without having to scroll through several pages...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    Would be good to use the 'Reply With Quote' option - in particular when replying to some older comments.
    That way we might understand what you're talking about without having to scroll through several pages...
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneSwede View Post
    Have you seen Ho**y before? Honestly mate I think you picked well with Eb***
    Dunno maybe it was this comment by me?

Which I stand by. Ebony is a fairly known performer. More expensive. But a known performer.

Edit*

I will also add, I'm sure the receptionists get a shitload of "hey who do you recommend for XYZ service". So I know it gets annoying. But There's 2 girls there who are really good for giving you the lay of the land.

I've seen you, Holly a few times at the desk and asked and you've always kinda just "I dunno, no idea".

Is there a way to ask, do you not like answering that?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It not ok to ask at counter what girls do ? Are you serious that is something you ask girls in room . We do great massage at TikTok 😂 that’s what you’ll get it you ask on phone or at counter .

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Dunno maybe it was this comment by me?

Which I stand by. Ebony is a fairly known performer. More expensive. But a known performer.

Edit*

I will also add, I'm sure the receptionists get a shitload of "hey who do you recommend for XYZ service". So I know it gets annoying. But There's 2 girls there who are really good for giving you the lay of the land.

I've seen you, Holly a few times at the desk and asked and you've always kinda just "I dunno, no idea".

Is there a way to ask, do you not like answering that?
    We do mot answer that question at counter sorry . We are a massage shop and that is what you will be told
    In fact guys that call and ask for extras are not answered either , some of the comments on here are horrible and girls decide what they do , the guys don’t decide what the girls do so for us to answer your question about what girls do is quite ridiculous she might not want to do anything today due to reasons of her own. I’m just trying to tell you all that asking questions about treatments prior to asking a girl that you choose what treatments she does is not ok. As we don’t know what she feels like doing with every customer on any given day . Hope that makes sense . Holly

Senior Member(無間使者)
    We do mot answer that question at counter sorry . We are a massage shop and that is what you will be told
    In fact guys that call and ask for extras are not answered either , some of the comments on here are horrible and girls decide what they do , the guys don’t decide what the girls do so for us to answer your question about what girls do is quite ridiculous she might not want to do anything today due to reasons of her own. I’m just trying to tell you all that asking questions about treatments prior to asking a girl that you choose what treatments she does is not ok. As we don’t know what she feels like doing with every customer on any given day . Hope that makes sense . Holly
    Im sorry for all the retards you have to deal with that think its acceptable to ask what service girls do.
    Many of them frequent this forum and would come in their pants if a real life lady with a real life pulse talked to them in real life.
    See exhibit thread sex dolls in the general forum and Giant labia thread here.

Every time I think this forum hits rock bottom, bastards find a way to dig under it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol so it's wrong to ask what service a girl provides before paying money to see a girl.

Sure. Righto.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bed Wrecker View Post
    Im sorry for all the retards you have to deal with that think its acceptable to ask what service girls do.
    Many of them frequent this forum and would come in their pants if a real life lady with a real life pulse talked to them in real life.
    See exhibit thread sex dolls in the general forum and Giant labia thread here.

Every time I think this forum hits rock bottom, bastards find a way to dig under it.
    To be fair, there is a bit of a dilemma here:

Hardly anyone visits a massage parlour for an unupgraded massage.

So some customers want to be sure about the availability of certain upgrades before they book a provider, but most providers only want to discuss upgrades with the customer in the room. Both may have good reasons for their approach.

Let's just hope that the upcoming legislative changes will allow more transparency and openess in this industry.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah look 100%, they're not gonna say it over wechat. That would be dumb.

The way the discussion has happened in the past has been

Me: hey do have any recommendations?
    Them: what do you like?
    Me: X
    Them: takes me aside to room and gives recommendations

How is that disrespectful or unacceptable? Are you under the illusion that I come for the amazing massage?

The entire process works a lot better if everyone is just upfront. There's no disappointment. There's no angry threads. There's no complaining to the reception desk.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    To be fair, there is a bit of a dilemma here:

Hardly anyone visits a massage parlour for an unupgraded massage.

So some customers want to be sure about the availability of certain upgrades before they book a provider, but most providers only want to discuss upgrades with the customer in the room. Both may have good reasons for their approach.

Let's just hope that the upcoming legislative changes will allow more transparency and openess in this industry.
    Yeah look 100%, they're not gonna say it over wechat. That would be dumb.

The way the discussion has happened in the past has been

Me: hey do have any recommendations?
    Them: what do you like?
    Me: X
    Them: takes me aside to room and gives recommendations

How is that disrespectful or unacceptable? Are you under the illusion that I come for the amazing massage?

The entire process works a lot better if everyone is just upfront. There's no disappointment. There's no angry threads. There's no complaining to the reception desk.
    You both seem experienced so should know better.
    This isnt a legalised industry. If you want surety, go to a brothel

A- Some girls do everything with anybody for the right price
    B- Some girls will do a certain level of service with everyone, but only do certain services with customers they know and trust or offer the right amount
    C- Some girls only do certain services with customers they know and trust or offer the right amount
    D- Some girls do not do certain extras regardless of how much they know or trust someone or how much they are offered.

Girls A and D are reasonably well known by all staff or management at a shop. Even customers
    Girls B and C are harder to identify and some are real dark horses only offering certain services to a rare few.
    I have seen many a dark horse cause I trust my abilities. Furthermore I gain background knowledge

No shop or receptionist or whatever wants to say things that cannot be certain.
    In some cases ladies will take a real distaste to a guy and refuse to do services they would normally give anyone else.

You want every girl to be Option A. Tough.
    Go to a brothel

The amount of times Ive heard ladies talking about the retarded folk asking on the phone who does blowjobs or full service is ridiculous. Some of these guys even try in person. If you find one ml who wont do a certain service, they almost always point you in the right direction. They dont want to see guys hassling them for services they wont do and are happy to palm you off

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bed Wrecker View Post
    You both seem experienced so should know better.
    This isnt a legalised industry. If you want surety, go to a brothel

A- Some girls do everything with anybody for the right price
    B- Some girls will do a certain level of service with everyone, but only do certain services with customers they know and trust or offer the right amount
    C- Some girls only do certain services with customers they know and trust or offer the right amount
    D- Some girls do not do certain extras regardless of how much they know or trust someone or how much they are offered.

Girls A and D are reasonably well known by all staff or management at a shop. Even customers
    Girls B and C are harder to identify and some are real dark horses only offering certain services to a rare few.
    I have seen many a dark horse cause I trust my abilities. Furthermore I gain background knowledge

No shop or receptionist or whatever wants to say things that cannot be certain.
    In some cases ladies will take a real distaste to a guy and refuse to do services they would normally give anyone else.

You want every girl to be Option A. Tough.
    Go to a brothel

The amount of times Ive heard ladies talking about the retarded folk asking on the phone who does blowjobs or full service is ridiculous. Some of these guys even try in person. If you find one ml who wont do a certain service, they almost always point you in the right direction. They dont want to see guys hassling them for services they wont do and are happy to palm you off

Easy mate.....Personally, I'm happy to choose from whatever upgrade menu I'm offered.
    But I can see how someone who is after a particular service would want to be reasonably sure that he isn't gonna waste time and money.

I’m just trying to tell you all that asking questions about treatments prior to asking a girl that you choose what treatments she does is not ok.
    And herein lies the dilemma: Some guys want to choose the girl based on the treatments she offers. And I don't think that's unreasonable. You just gotta be smart with how you make enquiries - or how you answer to such enquiries.
    It's a bit of a hypocrisy to be making by far most of the money from selling upgrades, but not wanting to deal with people who come specifically for upgrades, and would want some degree of certainty of what upgrades are available.

And, Mr BedWrecker and Ms Holly......be careful what you wish for. If all those guys who are looking for certain services started visiting legal establishments and privates instead, a lot of massage parlours would be disappearing rather fast.

That said, it's of course pretty unsmart to make upgrade-related enquiries over the phone, via open text or social media.
    But discretely and politely asking a shop owner or manager for recommendations....I can't see what would be wrong with that.

Trying to hassle girls into providing what they are uncomfortable or unwilling to provide, once in the room, is of course totally unacceptable.

But as I wrote before.....hopefully the legislative changes will be allowing for more clarity on both sides.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Easy mate.....Personally, I'm happy to choose from whatever upgrade menu I'm offered.
    But I can see how someone who is after a particular service would want to be reasonably sure that he isn't gonna waste time and money.

And herein lies the dilemma: Some guys want to choose the girl based on the treatments she offers. And I don't think that's unreasonable. You just gotta be smart with how you make enquiries - or how you answer to such enquiries.
    It's a bit of a hypocrisy to be making by far most of the money from selling upgrades, but not wanting to deal with people who come specifically for upgrades, and would want some degree of certainty of what upgrades are available.

And, Mr BedWrecker and Ms Holly......be careful what you wish for. If all those guys who are looking for certain services started visiting legal establishments and privates instead, a lot of massage parlours would be disappearing rather fast.

That said, it's of course pretty unsmart to make upgrade-related enquiries over the phone, via open text or social media.
    But discretely and politely asking a shop owner or manager for recommendations....I can't see what would be wrong with that.

Trying to hassle girls into providing what they are uncomfortable or unwilling to provide, once in the room, is of course totally unacceptable.

But as I wrote before.....hopefully the legislative changes will be allowing for more clarity on both sides.
    I dont want pricks like this visiting massage shops. They can go to soulless brothels and use their lack of game there.

You know how many undercover police visit shops and ask questions like this just to see responses?
    They often go into rooms, get their massage and see what happens?
    If you are wondering why your ml disappears sometimes, wonder no more.

Any shop answering this without trusting the client deserves any heat coming their way.

If someone wants a particular service, go the legal way or use your friggin brain.
    Ask in the room. Chalk up a loss if necessary when the ml you see says no. Many mls in this situation will tell you who does at their shop without putting managers and receptionists at risk.

Yes hopefully changes in law are coming for the better, but I wouldnt count on it.
    The wowsers will be back in charge soon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    "You don't want pricks like this visiting"

Just listen to yourself. Why does this forum exist? To share intel, reviews and locations.

Why do we do it? Because we don't want to spend 75 bucks and an hour of our lives getting the point where you have to play this silly game where we all pretend that we're here for something else.

You're calling me (based on me being the one asking this question) a prick because I have the absolute nerve (/s) to respectfully ask someone at the desk (who is more often than not a ML herself) hey do you have any recommendations based on what I want.

You're in here white knighting for God knows what reason, but its hilarious the way you're going off for me asking the question- were all here for.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bed Wrecker on ABCD. well said. massage parlor is never good a good place to visit if you are looking for advance upgraded service - it's just not efficient, brothel is better for that sort of stuff, truely-

I say most ladies on in B and C category or a variation of.

A forum like these is suppose to help so everyone can get an idea of you might get and what the ML's personality is like - unfortunately, there are writers who are not careful on how a ML is portraited and, worse, there are many who truely believes what happens between ML and one client either will or has to happen to them

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    Bed Wrecker on ABCD. well said. massage parlor is never good a good place to visit if you are looking for advance upgraded service - it's just not efficient, brothel is better for that sort of stuff, truely-

I say most ladies on in B and C category or a variation of.

A forum like these is suppose to help so everyone can get an idea of you might get and what the ML's personality is like - unfortunately, there are writers who are not careful on how a ML is portraited and, worse, there are many who truely believes what happens between ML and one client either will or has to happen to them
    I agree if you want certainty at a massage shop, prepare to be disappointed. Some managers might suspect what each girl does, but they can't be 100% sure. Even if they are sure, the girl you see might not want to do it with you for whatever reason. Just discuss it with the girl once in the room. Yes, you might not get what you want, but them's the breaks.

And yes, expecting or even worse demanding to get a level of service from a particular ML because you read it on a forum that she did it with someone is just ignorant and stupid. She might like that particular guy or he's built up trust and rapport over time or many other reasons. Just as she might have her reasons to decline the same service with someone else, especially a first timer.

Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 LastLast