Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Tik tok.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Grafton Everest View Post
    I guess we're not getting that photo with tits out
    I guess not, but I could recommend a few websites.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    is this comment in relation of K?
    Not in the slightest…..I wouldn’t have a clue who K is?
    Comment was in relation to visiting the shop, after reading the now deleted diatribe that was posted.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    I recently started a thread about one of the Tiktok shops that led to an unfortunate cascade of events.
    Thanks to a fellow user I gained some more insight (which I won't share) into the whole situation that made it seem appropriate to approach admin and ask for the removal of the thread.
    This has now happened.
    Thanks for your understanding and thanks for contributing to that thread.
    Sorry I asked you to elaborate
    Understand the thread removal but having a separate thread for TT Nundah is actually a good idea that I may resurrect once I've got something to report.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by miata View Post
    Sorry I asked you to elaborate
    Understand the thread removal but having a separate thread for TT Nundah is actually a good idea that I may resurrect once I've got something to report.
    The law of unintended consequences was in full action....

Relationships can be tense or supportive. Cafe 63 and TT Nundah is the latter: 63 caters to TT ML. TT traffic amuses 63 staff. TT can confuse yet entertain 63 customers. 63 can be the waiting room for TT. Symbiotic indeed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickmathew View Post
    TT nundah
    Took kyla on a test run today. She is an absolute pleaser and goes above and beyond for your pleasure and enjoyment. Great body (if you don't mind smaller tits but a good arse) and great attitude. Only offered 3p option.
    I said yes and left very happy. There shall be more on offer on a return visit.
    Thanks K for your hospitality. 😉

Oh she was on the roster.. nice thanks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sounds like we should visit K. Is she Korean?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterJones View Post
    Relationships can be tense or supportive. Cafe 63 and TT Nundah is the latter: 63 caters to TT ML. TT traffic amuses 63 staff. TT can confuse yet entertain 63 customers. 63 can be the waiting room for TT. Symbiotic indeed.
    I’m a regular at 63. Definitely entertaining watching the comings and goings while enjoying my coffee. As tempting as the place seems (from older reports - maybe not quite so now ), I haven’t been game to set foot inside.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by lashings74 View Post
    I’m a regular at 63. Definitely entertaining watching the comings and goings while enjoying my coffee. As tempting as the place seems (from older reports - maybe not quite so now ), I haven’t been game to set foot inside.
    There's a word for someone like you- Creep.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterJones View Post
    What a sordid state of affairs.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy678 View Post
    There's a word for someone like you- Creep.
    So now you're a creep for having a cup of coffee? Go crawl back under the rock you came from.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Weep not, Popeye. I'm just grateful I don't have to meet some of the people on here in person. Sympathy to the ML's.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Get a coffee there AFTER your session at Tik Tok.. FTW

A ML from TTN once suggested we get a coffee together... but she was adamant we could not go to 63.. I called her chickenshit

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Get a coffee there AFTER your session at Tik Tok.. FTW

A ML from TTN once suggested we get a coffee together... but she was adamant we could not go to 63.. I called her chickenshit
    Did you suggest 6 doors down?

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Get a coffee there AFTER your session at Tik Tok..
    Yeah...always have your coffee AFTER your 'massage' session.
    You do not want to end up with a full bladder midway through....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Coffee, good, ugh. I have paid an ML to have coffee with me. Half an hour before she starts work. At my age they won't do it for free and I enjoyed the GF experience.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    Coffee, good, ugh. I have paid an ML to have coffee with me. Half an hour before she starts work. At my age they won't do it for free and I enjoyed the GF experience.
    There are other shops / MLs that are way more open to this kinda stuff. I once got a BJ on the 'The Wheel of Brisbane'.... Mind you I bought a LOT of expensive coffees and pastries on several 'dates' before that happened.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There are other shops / MLs that are way more open to this kinda stuff. I once got a BJ on the 'The Wheel of Brisbane'.... Mind you I bought a LOT of expensive coffees and pastries on several 'dates' before that happened.
    that's an awesome experience.

Could imagine an enterprising South Brisbane based WG adding that to her repertoire of services.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    that's an awesome experience.

Could imagine an enterprising South Brisbane based WG adding that to her repertoire of services.
    Indeed - and she should be nominated for entrepreneur of the year award.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Queenie is a spinner with an attractive face- some asian bros who prefer lighter skin girls will probably found her a little bit too dark. Her service skill set is probably a bit amateurish, but she knows her beauty more than overcomes it in terms of attracting clients and therefore has no strong desire to improve. I believe she is agreeable to a full range of options for those who seek more than the basic massage. She is a very popular girl and I suppose that's saying something.

I would appreciate any suggestion/feedback on the recent lineup of new talents @ tictok - seem like there is a whole new bunch

Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast