Hours of Business : 10am - 3am

Rates : $280

Extras Cost : All included

Services Provided This Session : Full Service

Size/shape: very slim and beautiful with fantastic natural tits

Nationality or Ethnicity : Japan

Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comments :

Sky Angel's ever changing lineup gave me lots of options. The 6 girls in the lineup, all Japanese. Selected Nene due to very friendly and elegant lady. Very white skin and very cute. Long legs and slim frame, photo is.80%.

The session was a bit better than a typical one. Good BJ with lots of ball licking, like a long lost girlfriend. From start to finish, non-stop kissing.

Overall I can recommend Nene as a solid Skyangel punt.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yea, but they advertise Diamond Service - ask them what does that mean, but its a bit better than a typical one. I tried the place 3 times, they sell you a dream - but good luck if you think its vfm

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    South of the Tweed River, Diamond class includes shower BJ, cat bath and rimming along with CIM.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    After going to this shop for long time, as shown by many of my reviews, I can tell you Diamond class and gold class is the same service. It all comes to how much the girl is charging. ie, is how much the lady think they are worth. You got JAV star charging $350, while Diamond (Nene) charge $280 or Gold (Eri) charges $230. All do the same services. I do accept the price are higher than Asianstar, which is $140+50 extra for half hour. But you don't get Japanese, very young ladies and good attitude. If you want to compare you can compare 5star, all of the Jap ladies who do FS, is $50+$250=$300 for half hour. So more expensive but sometime better English.

I think I have mentioned many time in my previous reviews and comments is that if you go to Skyangel, you paid for the services, but you didn't get the services, you should talk the girl who is the service provider. You should talk to the girl what you wanted and not what you think you should get. It is similar to massage shop, you need to tell the ML what your extra is. I believe the reason is the service providers are some professional in Japan and some are coming here just to make money as casual job.

I do my best to let you know who is good, but I wish someone will contribute as well. The main problem is after the review the providers leave so quick. Have to wait a long time before they comes back.