Recently I have read some positive reviews on this shop and so decided to pay for a visit.

Booked the Taiwanese x Thai girl Yolanda for a 60 min session, she has reasonable sized natural boobs and was talkative, friendly and accommodating. There were plenty of TT throughout the massage and the extra was fairily priced and not rushed at all. I was even hinting if next time I could just get an edging session just on my little bro and the answer was positive so that was good. As someone who don't really go to the parlous just for an ordinary massage, some degree of customisation is definitely welcomed.

When asking about other girls at the shop, she even asked another ML to come into the room who fleshed her voluptuous figure and sexy lingerie in front of me, which was a pleasant surprise. It lead me to believe the talk on the forum about how the girls at the particular shop are friendly to each other is true, reminds me how them original group of k girls from Take 5 used to be before disbanding.

Overall, the shop is definitely worth a visit and I will definitely go back