Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Tik tok.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    K*******.
    Quite attractive, young, fair body, no language barrier, chatty, friendly, above average massage skills …..7.5/10.
    Flip….menu options to level 3.
    3 pineapples later; cold as a frog, aloof, distant, plenty of restrictions, has tickets on herself, mundane, boring…….seen more life in a glass eyeball.
    Struggled to get off….had the feeling, she thought she was doing me a favour, which she wasn’t.
    WIR…..never.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Fever View Post
    K*******.
    Quite attractive, young, fair body, no language barrier, chatty, friendly, above average massage skills …..7.5/10.
    3 pineapples later; cold as a frog, aloof, distant, plenty of restrictions, has tickets on herself, mundane, boring…….seen more life in a glass eyeball.
    Struggled to get off….had the feeling, she thought she was doing me a favour, which she wasn’t.
    WIR…..never.
    that's a disappointing as it gets. Been then once (Carina) and got stuck up vibes

Senior Member(無間使者)
    K*******.
    WIR…..never.
    More life in a glass eyeball gold... Been there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    K*******.
    WIR…..never.
    Sorry to hear that. Plot twist....
    While walking out, you shake your head to the guy receptionist, he offer you a massage to make up for it. Turn out the best you had in your life.. extra is on the table .. but you kindly rejected. Story end.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I get the feeling tictok is going a bit downhill as of late... and Yellow Fever, your story on K is spot on

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has anyone got reports on maddie? If so PM me

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There is an Italian girl at TikTok that looks decent, any experiences with her?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJz View Post
    is that Carina or Nundah shop?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nundah Shop.. wonder where she is from in Italy and what massage skills are like

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nundah Shop.. wonder where she is from in Italy and what massage skills are like
    thanks mate, yes also curious

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw L**a from Italy couple of weeks ago.. her ass is like Suzuki swift and asks for 3 pineapples for nhj.. not worth it.. she asks for number too.. doesn't put any effort in massage tbh...total waste..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Italian/Mexican? Heavy. Somnolent. Extensive value adding.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    extensive value adding or extra adding and therefore value decrease

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes she’s not light and not young but ok - better options at venue

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I used to go to Nundah but now I feel carina is better. Seems Nundah goes down hill.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Never ever had a good experience at Nundah, it is in the don’t go list

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think the shop in general is a bit overrated - the boss is a decent guy though - it’s not lined with gold but seems like the golden days are gone based on comments

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesyouare View Post
    I think the shop in general is a bit overrated - the boss is a decent guy though - it’s not lined with gold but seems like the golden days are gone based on comments
    on my visit earlier this week i felt standards have def dropped. as per previous I did mention to the boss guy but got nothing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    TBH, lately, the boss seems to get more mentions than the girls, he’s a nice guy….lol
    IMO, Carina is a replica of Nundah? Started out in a blaze of glory….than fades into meh.
    Only ever 2 girls working a day. The roster has become repetitive. WeChat link has deteriorated to posting enticing photos. The boss man is now sending messages, trying to drum up business. It’s a no for me…..especially after my last visit seeing K******.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Maybe the Covid hangover is finally starting to clear?
    Saw a newbie today (not at this shop).
    No language barrier, young, cracking figure, no panties, BBBJ, GFE, FS.
    Four pineapples was the asking price, four pineapples were paid.
    Had the best fun in a shop since pre-Covid days.
    The thumpers in the Western corridor might need to reconsider their pricing…..and service levels too?
    Can you please PM me! Thanks.

Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast