Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Tik tok.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I complaint and had offer of partial refund (not to with tictok, but shops in Syd) - never a full refund plus shop fee - so you are doing better than me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    I complaint and had offer of partial refund (not to with tictok, but shops in Syd) - never a full refund plus shop fee - so you are doing better than me.
    I actually had a partial offer once but never followed up - that’s on me but a few shops here seem genuine but that would be 1-2 shops where down south it’s the norm from quite a few

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I didn’t see old mate the day I saw A. First time there I’ve been greeted at the door by one of the girls. Definitely cautious there now with the offerings given what was discovered with A

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I saw A***** from china a few weeks back. She seemed ok to me. Even offered a partial refund of the tip because I didn't complete the mission. She tried hard though. But I was more than happy.

Maybe you saw her on a bad day.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    will Defo complain next time at TikTok. Last experience was not real friendly, not due to my attitude I'd like to think. no one on the desk however

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by APuntingwewillgo View Post
    will Defo complain next time at TikTok. Last experience was not real friendly, not due to my attitude I'd like to think. no one on the desk however
    we've seen this happen in other shops. the good girls create the demand but they make good money so don't extra shifts. boss recruits lower quality girls to fill the demand on other shifts, new girls who do less for easy money. bad word spreads. eventually the good girls leave and take their customers to other shops.

let's hope it's not happening at this shop

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by tripitaka19 View Post
    I saw A***** from china a few weeks back. She seemed ok to me. Even offered a partial refund of the tip because I didn't complete the mission. She tried hard though. But I was more than happy.

Maybe you saw her on a bad day.
    You might want to raise your standards there buddy

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquifiedsolid View Post
    When she used to work at SSDS she was great

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquifiedsolid View Post
    I don't know. Maybe we are talking about different girls. Small point but you had A**** and I saw A***** 5 and 6 letters. Are there 2 girls starting with A from china?

The girl I was was pretty good, never used her elbow, never saw a phone. Never said "you cum yet". Nothing like your experience in any way.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There is an A working at carina today

Senior Member(無間使者)
    K*******.
    Quite attractive, young, fair body, no language barrier, chatty, friendly, above average massage skills …..7.5/10.
    Flip….menu options to level 3.
    3 pineapples later; cold as a frog, aloof, distant, plenty of restrictions, has tickets on herself, mundane, boring…….seen more life in a glass eyeball.
    Struggled to get off….had the feeling, she thought she was doing me a favour, which she wasn’t.
    WIR…..never.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Fever View Post
    K*******.
    Quite attractive, young, fair body, no language barrier, chatty, friendly, above average massage skills …..7.5/10.
    3 pineapples later; cold as a frog, aloof, distant, plenty of restrictions, has tickets on herself, mundane, boring…….seen more life in a glass eyeball.
    Struggled to get off….had the feeling, she thought she was doing me a favour, which she wasn’t.
    WIR…..never.
    More life in a glass eyeball gold... Been there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    K*******.
    WIR…..never.
    that's a disappointing as it gets. Been then once (Carina) and got stuck up vibes

Senior Member(無間使者)
    K*******.
    WIR…..never.
    Sorry to hear that. Plot twist....
    While walking out, you shake your head to the guy receptionist, he offer you a massage to make up for it. Turn out the best you had in your life.. extra is on the table .. but you kindly rejected. Story end.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I get the feeling tictok is going a bit downhill as of late... and Yellow Fever, your story on K is spot on

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has anyone got reports on maddie? If so PM me

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There is an Italian girl at TikTok that looks decent, any experiences with her?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJz View Post
    There is an Italian girl at TikTok that looks decent, any experiences with her?
    is that Carina or Nundah shop?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nundah Shop.. wonder where she is from in Italy and what massage skills are like

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJz View Post
    Nundah Shop.. wonder where she is from in Italy and what massage skills are like
    thanks mate, yes also curious

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast