Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Tik tok.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Has anyone tried the waxing at this TT nundah? Went to Unique Thai awhile back for the wax and it was good but the extras after was abit average. Couldn’t see the price list anywhere for TT on their ad or webpage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I see TT Carina really going in to bat for Q****** from Thailand lately, even to the extent of pre-warning of upcoming appearances... has anyone accepted the suggestion and have any feedback? I'm always intrigued to know if the shop recommendations have any legitimacy, or are just attempts to popularise an unspectacular performer...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyinnurendo View Post
    I see TT Carina really going in to bat for Q****** from Thailand lately, even to the extent of pre-warning of upcoming appearances... has anyone accepted the suggestion and have any feedback? I'm always intrigued to know if the shop recommendations have any legitimacy, or are just attempts to popularise an unspectacular performer...
    Queenie is your typical Thai actress....
    If you like acting she can win awards..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm not looking for a wife, or even an emotional connection... acting aside, is the performance any good?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Cute, nice body and personality. Massage is good but extras seem a little limited.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    TTN- saw L?!@ from S&@!n. Knew what was up. Quick shower. Discussion and into it straight away. Decent massage with TT and was nude from the start. Always a plus for me! We’re not here to lick stamps. She’s got a mum bod. Had some lip fillers done. But a lovely girl. If you want a good hard rub go a Thai. If you want fun and extras she’s a good girl. IWR

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyinnurendo View Post
    She is definitely a star as the marketing suggests. I've seen her a couple of times now and will go back soon. Make sure you book ahead, you will unlikely walk in and get a booking as Ive found out.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Bad day

Quote Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
    Cute, nice body and personality. Massage is good but extras seem a little limited.
    You might have got her on a bad day, I saw Q****** her when she was working with V**** and we had a great time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I thoroughly agree with the assertions of Mr Biggens regarding Q, very petite, seductive, great body and certainly arouses ones inner desires.

My first vision of her was at 5Star walking into one of the rooms – thought to myself “hmm looks pretty damn good, will have to explore the possibilities”. I believe she is there Mon and Thurs.

Did a bit of research and ascertained there is a Q at TT Carina. The chances of there being 2 Q from the ‘land of smiles’ would be pretty remote. A call was then made to TTC and yes, as eluded to by PhamtomP a booking is required for her. My suggestion is to make it at least a day or two in advance.

Q is at Carina Tues and Fridays.

I have had the ‘pleasure’ of seeing her twice. The first culminated with a very enjoyable body slide for 3 pines. At the conclusion I politely suggested would FS be possible for my next visit, her response was a wry smile.

My next visit to see Q, shall we say the second coming, I decided to treat myself for Xmas and see if the FS was still a possibility, yep, my lucky day! As she is petite (42kg) took a little time to get comfortably into position, but once there, Q was very active and willing. The experience set me back 5 pines, however it was well worth it - various positions and a shower afterwards.

Would I have Q as a regular, possibly, however there is a virtual smorgasbord out there to explore and sample the wares. Then make an informed decision.

Re police visits, I spoke to mama-san who advised there was one visit last year to check visa status and all was good, stating the police were very polite and courteous.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Y888 View Post
    I thoroughly agree with the assertions of Mr Biggens regarding Q, very petite, seductive, great body and certainly arouses ones inner desires.

My first vision of her was at 5Star walking into one of the rooms – thought to myself “hmm looks pretty damn good, will have to explore the possibilities”. I believe she is there Mon and Thurs.

Did a bit of research and ascertained there is a Q at TT Carina. The chances of there being 2 Q from the ‘land of smiles’ would be pretty remote. A call was then made to TTC and yes, as eluded to by PhamtomP a booking is required for her. My suggestion is to make it at least a day or two in advance.

Q is at Carina Tues and Fridays.

I have had the ‘pleasure’ of seeing her twice. The first culminated with a very enjoyable body slide for 3 pines. At the conclusion I politely suggested would FS be possible for my next visit, her response was a wry smile.

My next visit to see Q, shall we say the second coming, I decided to treat myself for Xmas and see if the FS was still a possibility, yep, my lucky day! As she is petite (42kg) took a little time to get comfortably into position, but once there, Q was very active and willing. The experience set me back 5 pines, however it was well worth it - various positions and a shower afterwards.

Would I have Q as a regular, possibly, however there is a virtual smorgasbord out there to explore and sample the wares. Then make an informed decision.

Re police visits, I spoke to mama-san who advised there was one visit last year to check visa status and all was good, stating the police were very polite and courteous.
    Did you do it with Q with a condom? I did it with her a couple of weeks ago and in the heat of the moment went natural for a minute or two. Without going into much details - had to get myself tested yesterday and am waiting results. Don't know if I should feel lucky to have that experience as it surely was sensational and fun, or unlucky that I have to wait until next Wednesday the earliest to know the results...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has anyone seen L from Italy at TTN?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    With.

Fingers crossed for negative results.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is this the Queenie that was previously on the roster at 4S?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Tik Tok

Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    Is this the Queenie that was previously on the roster at 4S?
    Same Queenie from 4S.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by LestatDeLioncourt View Post
    Same Queenie from 4S.
    thank you. yousaved me a trip to TTC. I was seeing Queenie regularly at 4S but her acting got the better of me and I found more genuine options. She has a hot body though and a great face,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxybrisbane View Post
    Has anyone seen L from Italy at TTN?
    Scroll up and read dave's post, i bet he just confused spain with italy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by miata View Post
    Scroll up and read dave's post, i bet he just confused spain with italy.
    Lisa from Italy
    Lola from Spain

oh gees, now I'm thinking about both at once... Goodnight

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    thank you. yousaved me a trip to TTC. I was seeing Queenie regularly at 4S but her acting got the better of me and I found more genuine options. She has a hot body though and a great face,
    Yeah, echo those thanks….for saving wasted time on pretenders.
    Never met Q before but did try to book an appointment recently. It got all too difficult. Yeah, nah, maybe ….so I gave it a miss.
    The connection to 4S makes perfect sense. Anything past, or present, relating to this shop…..I have no interest in at all.
    Drainers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Grafton Everest View Post
    Lisa from Italy
    Lola from Spain

oh gees, now I'm thinking about both at once... Goodnight
    Think Italy had a recent photo on TTN WeChat?
    If so….would take a braver man than me?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I feel sorry for some of these girls here.
    Its not easy to have an allergy to prophylactics and still do this job.
    God bless them as they soldier on, regardless of the consequences.
    These brave souls need support as this crippling allergy means they rely on the goodwill of strangers to hold them close and understand their situation. Its nice that some customers pay them just a little bit extra to get through these difficult times.

Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast