Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Tik tok.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    visited this shop approx 3 times, saw C (TW), V (CN claims to be TW), C (Thai claims to be viet)

none of them are comparable to the standard that I am accustomed to at T5, Anytime or SSDS, at least V had the legs and the skills, but the other 2 are just very average at best in my opinion + the fact they like to change nationality of the MLs kinda puts me off, I guess each to their own?
    out of curiousity, how do you tell their nationality? met a ML today who claimed to be Vietnamese but I suspect she's Thai - only because she said a few Vietnamese words sounding way different from what I heard from my Viet friends

and her English is not as good as someone who grew up in Australia, as she claimed

Senior Member(無間使者)
    also agreed with your assessment that Chl** is a tad better than the other 2 I saw, but she's a smoker which is disappointing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    visited this shop approx 3 times, saw C (TW), V (CN claims to be TW), C (Thai claims to be viet)

none of them are comparable to the standard that I am accustomed to at T5, Anytime or SSDS, at least V had the legs and the skills, but the other 2 are just very average at best in my opinion + the fact they like to change nationality of the MLs kinda puts me off, I guess each to their own?
    For sure you will be getting a PM from the punter name/store owner on here. Will be something about asking you to edit your post.

tiktok carefully curates their image on here

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    For sure you will be getting a PM from the punter name/store owner on here. Will be something about asking you to edit your post.

tiktok carefully curates their image on here
    Just stating the facts, did not say nothing bad about the shop nor the experience? And honestly if aus99 is their main source of clients, they probably aren't doing too well

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have been a couple of times and have to say very easy going girls and many extras on offer . Could take over from T5 perhaps

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sorry Ace it was Harry that stated "gorgeous" given he said P for two years he would mean Pura as Posy pretty recent
    then again gorgeous is subjective IMO

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sorry, gorgeous is in the eye of the beholder. Never been interested in Indian, as most seem to carry a bit too much weight. P is slim. It changed me, I now watch Indian girls walking by.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Southern experiences

Certainly enjoy my visits here. Vicky, Dior, Vietnamese lass starting with S plus a number of others. All good. Nice comfortable shop. Never disappointed here. I return regularly.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Had a session with P****, not impressed. Little effort at conversation past the first couple of minutes, nothing in the massage to suggest it was worth going further so declined any additional services, a decision not well received.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    anyone tried new A***** at TT ??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jizzeppe View Post
    I saw A***** this morning.
    Once word gets out she will be very popular. I've seen her at another southside shop before she left and was a star there too.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Trying to work out who this is, she’s not listed on the roster for today? Care to dm sir??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I know who u referring to, she works under different name before. How's the session went. Was it same as used to be 😜

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobuq123 View Post
    I know who u referring to, she works under different name before. How's the session went. Was it same as used to be 😜
    Yeah that would be her. T*** before Great sess mate.
    Always leave with a smile ☺

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can't wait to go and see her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Happy if anyone wants to discuss via PM - what is the extended rate card look like - i know it different for each girl but looking for a guide - in the end I’m waying up a visit to one of the shops vs trying miso or AS again - I like the massage experience but leaves wanting - and it’s bloody expensive in the end for what is “a massage” despite leaving happy - I suppose what I’m saying I’m trying to Work out if I want the options I can go there and it not become way too expensive for what it is

Sydney was much easier to navigate - you always knew walking into a massage shop it might be a little more but you could always get the premium service so you could choose what you were up for - I think that is why the massage scene there is huge and the brothels have had to pick up their game to compete - and have done so

Brisbane is Brisbane for now but in general I think I have an idea but wanting to get some other feedback

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey everyone, I'm going in on Wed to Nundah, will be my first visit to TT, any feedback or who to book? Have A** and M** working.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jizzeppe View Post
    Still there? Seems gone

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone seen K...... at TT? Tattoos.. they chucked up a photo of her on Wechat.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How do you access the WeChat? Is there a link? Or just the shop number?

Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast