Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you get penalised if you’re late with your booking?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by syd_azn_guy View Post
    Whats the link?
    sydneybrotheloutcall.com.au

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    Another way to look at it: if you value your long term relationship with the shop, always coming on time makes a difference - they will remember you and you will be rewarded for it. Just like Qantas Gold frequent flyer members, you get early access to information thats not publicly available, you get priority booking when someone else cancels, advance room selection, refreshments upon arrival, your own personal storage space, etc
    Maybe in your case. In my case, the more I frequented a particular shop, and the more comfortable I got with the owner, the more they have tried to see how much they could get away with shuffling me around when the girl is late. That's just from my experience...

One story. I am usually, if not always on time, but the regular was late because of previous customer. So, my booking gets shortened so that the next booking will be on time. I'm fine with this, but I was still charged for the full hour. 15 minutes into my allotted time had passed. I said that it was only fair if I pay for 45 minutes instead. The owner reluctantly says fine, but insists that she has to explain to the girl that I had shortened the booking. Making me look like the bad guy...

Second story. Same regular. Arrived early by 5 minutes for the booking. I catch up on news and reading the forum. 15 minutes passed. I noted this. Another 15 minutes passed. I went to the reception area asking if she's on time, as it's half past my booking time. The same bullshit reply of, 'She's finishing now. She come out soon.' 10 more minutes passed. 40 minutes passed my allotted time. I get up and start to walk out slowly the rear entrance. I hopped in my car and drive off...

The owner calls in the next 5 minutes asking where I am. I said I'm going because there's not enough time left for my booking, and I have to leave after the session. She yells back that the girl is ready and is free for an hour. I apologised and ask her to pass this onto the girl. She begs me to turn back, and tells me that I shouldn't dishonour the booking as it would dissapoint the girl and affect her income. I was fuming that she would turn this back on me, but I kept my cool about it. I was turning in to park my car away from the shop, she asked where my appointment was. I answered calmly, not out of spite, but truthfully and said that I'm at a massage shop, waiting for the next booking. She yells out, Fuck You! I had just realised what I had said, but lost it completely and laughed my head off, as I got out of the car. I apologised and hung up on her...

I liked to think that I was a loyal customer to the shop back then. Always doing the right thing by them everytime. But, I was pretty much getting handled around until I pulled that stunt on her. The shop owner and I have become good friends today, but I seldom frequent the shop now...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    Maybe in your case. In my case, the more I frequented a particular shop, and the more comfortable I got with the owner, the more they have tried to see how much they could get away with shuffling me around when the girl is late. That's just from my experience...

One story. I am usually, if not always on time, but the regular was late because of previous customer. So, my booking gets shortened so that the next booking will be on time. I'm fine with this, but I was still charged for the full hour. 15 minutes into my allotted time had passed. I said that it was only fair if I pay for 45 minutes instead. The owner reluctantly says fine, but insists that she has to explain to the girl that I had shortened the booking. Making me look like the bad guy...

Second story. Same regular. Arrived early by 5 minutes for the booking. I catch up on news and reading the forum. 15 minutes passed. I noted this. Another 15 minutes passed. I went to the reception area asking if she's on time, as it's half past my booking time. The same bullshit reply of, 'She's finishing now. She come out soon.' 10 more minutes passed. 40 minutes passed my allotted time. I get up and start to walk out slowly the rear entrance. I hopped in my car and drive off...

The owner calls in the next 5 minutes asking where I am. I said I'm going because there's not enough time left for my booking, and I have to leave after the session. She yells back that the girl is ready and is free for an hour. I apologised and ask her to pass this onto the girl. She begs me to turn back, and tells me that I shouldn't dishonour the booking as it would dissapoint the girl and affect her income. I was fuming that she would turn this back on me, but I kept my cool about it. I was turning in to park my car away from the shop, she asked where my appointment was. I answered calmly, not out of spite, but truthfully and said that I'm at a massage shop, waiting for the next booking. She yells out, Fuck You! I had just realised what I had said, but lost it completely and laughed my head off, as I got out of the car. I apologised and hung up on her...

I liked to think that I was a loyal customer to the shop back then. Always doing the right thing by them everytime. But, I was pretty much getting handled around until I pulled that stunt on her. The shop owner and I have become good friends today, but I seldom frequent the shop now...
    This is exactly what I feel lately towards my “go to” RNT shop. I just find it hard to miss my ML especially when she only works once a week in this location.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    "Punctuality is the politeness of Princes" (and Punters) I hate it when people are late for appointments especially those who ring up 2 minutes before they're due to say they'll be 10 minutes late. It can stuff up the whole day. I think the thread starter was pretty well treated, anything less than a kick up the backside was a bonus!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post

Geez, so instead of treating a regular customer well, they do the opposite.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    ..... you get priority booking when someone else cancels, advance room selection, refreshments upon arrival, your own personal storage space, etc
    Refreshments upon arrival?

Only in 200 Enmore I get a small bottle of water when arrive. That's a nice touch from Ada.

For the rest of the shops I have to stop by a newsagent to get a bottle of water before heading there.

In one small parlour Mamasan allows me to hang around the kitchen area where the girls gather. I sometimes get a small feed of what they are having.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Refreshments upon arrival?

Only in 200 Enmore I get a small bottle of water when arrive. That's a nice touch from Ada.

For the rest of the shops I have to stop by a newsagent to get a bottle of water before heading there.

In one small parlour Mamasan allows me to hang around the kitchen area where the girls gather. I sometimes get a small feed of what they are having.
    Penny at 84a always offered me a drink (water, soft drink, a hot tea on a cold day). Another shop used to do that but can't remember for the life of me. Always used to walk out with a little bottle of water. Thought it was a nice touch.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12