Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you get penalised if you’re late with your booking?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Do you get penalised if you’re late with your booking?

So this just happened, went to Diva and booked for a 45min massage.
    In weChat, i said i’ll arrive at 3pm but was 10mins late.
    Expecting the whole ordeal to last until 355p, to my surprise I’m out the door at 340p?!
    I dont normally say anything in these situation and just rather charge it to experience. I’d like to know what do you if this happens to you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Simply the girl cut off your time. Not penalized for you being late.
    “How many times can the same thing break your heart?”
    As long as you love it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Generally if they have booking after you, theyd expect u to finish ontime.

Some girls try to finish 5 mins early so they can prepare for the booking after.

If the shop is nice and no booking after, then they will give you the full time, from the time you arrived late.

Very rare these days will shop message the guy after to come in abit later.

Often these days girls will try their best to cut time, either to the late guy, or the guys after, so they can go home ontime.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve been late a couple of times about 10-15min and I’ve been told they’ll have to cut my time short because the girl has bookings after me, but they don’t actually ever cut me short haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The only plus side to my booking today was Katie! I should’ve booked FS instead of RNT. At least it’s something I can look forward to for my next visit!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds like they made it 30mins. Always worth asking, preferably before you pay.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    This is actually a green-tick for Diva in my book. If they let him get his full 45 mins, that would've taken his sesh to 3:55pm. Plus 5 mins for the girl to get ready, the next punter would've gotten the bad end of the stick, having to hold his dick in his hands for a minimum 15 mins.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    This is actually a green-tick for Diva in my book. If they let him get his full 45 mins, that would've taken his sesh to 3:55pm. Plus 5 mins for the girl to get ready, the next punter would've gotten the bad end of the stick, having to hold his dick in his hands for a minimum 15 mins.
    I was once running late for 42G and texted them. They were great about it. They tried to give me the whole hour but as it turned out I got 45 min and paid for 45min. It was J Anna BTW

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 20red48 View Post
    Expecting the whole ordeal to last until 355p, to my surprise I’m out the door at 340p?!
    I dont normally say anything in these situation and just rather charge it to experience. I’d like to know what do you if this happens to you?

That's being a bit harsh on you. If the next customer was coming at 4pm what's a few minutes late for the shop? You paid for 45 minutes didn't you? They should have told you to pay for half hour and not for 45 minutes if the girl had to leave earlier to meet the next customer. In such case you should have checked that you were getting your 45 minutes before handing over the cash. If you apologised for being late then you should have been told by the shop if you were getting your 45 minutes or not.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Man Do u know one late booking can fk it up for everyone else? The booking can keep pushing back nd it ruined it for every one else. Some good shop will offer you 30 mins instead of 45mins but the depend how busy they are ! Or how smart the boss/ manager is the way they run the business

That's why shop like 227BW give a gap of 15mins between booking!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    In Martin Place in stocks and with rotten fruit thrown at you and taunted by passers by.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Unfortunately I've had my mobile blocked by one of my favourite massage places as I had to cancel twice as I had covid. It really sucks since I've been going there for years.

I explained and they didn't care. I usually book 2 days on advance I let them know 1 day in advance I wasn't coming too.

It happens!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    If you booked 45 mins from 3 pm, that's what you should pay for. If you're 10 minutes late, and the shop has a tight schedule, you lose that 10 minutes.

If you book a ticket for a show and arrive 10 minutes after it starts, you don't get a refund or time extension.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    If you booked 45 mins from 3 pm, that's what you should pay for. If you're 10 minutes late, and the shop has a tight schedule, you lose that 10 minutes.

If you book a ticket for a show and arrive 10 minutes after it starts, you don't get a refund or time extension.
    I get the point but I don’t think we can stick to one logic, to me, a heads up goes a long way. If I was told at the beginning that I’m losing my 10mins because I’m late, I’d take it as a man and go on with it. Yesterday was different, I got in the establishment, confirmed my booking and the lenght of stay then handed over the money. Service was amazing, that’s the most body to body massage I got in all the time I’ve been punting.

With the show logic, there are other patrons so they will always start on time whereas for this show, I am the only patron! LOL

I’m just interested to know what the veterans of the game do.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Another way to look at it: if you value your long term relationship with the shop, always coming on time makes a difference - they will remember you and you will be rewarded for it. Just like Qantas Gold frequent flyer members, you get early access to information thats not publicly available, you get priority booking when someone else cancels, advance room selection, refreshments upon arrival, your own personal storage space, etc

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    Another way to look at it: if you value your long term relationship with the shop, always coming on time makes a difference - they will remember you and you will be rewarded for it. Just like Qantas Gold frequent flyer members, you get early access to information thats not publicly available, you get priority booking when someone else cancels, advance room selection, refreshments upon arrival, your own personal storage space, etc
    If there is a loyalty card, I’ll definitely apply for one!

Used to have one for BlissOnCrown but it only reminded me on how much I spent in a month of punting regularly.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    Being a “VIP” at a brothel …… what I’ve always wanted hahaha

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Nobody likes tardiness.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Nobody likes tardiness.
    Yes, better just take it on the chin and move on.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 20red48 View Post

Whats the link?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast